Nicaea Predicitons

DeletedUser38291

My stats show you nothing about me Sir, as I am using a different name in this world.

What they do tell you is that I am not stupid anough to go attacking people with obvious experiance when the game is so new.
I would suggest that you stop trying to be so smart in the forum and concentrate on your game.
Maybe teaching some of your team members about how to attack proberly would be a start.

This leader Lady Danger is the one that made your alliance ( particularly you) look like the fools you are.

LOL you make me laugh, next time you want to send a pact invitation make sure you message the leader first!! Sending pact invitations without a PM is a definite NO NO, you should really know this with the enormous amount of experience you possess ;)

P.S: You will need all the help you can get when we (EU), Anarchy and Black Flag start our first major OP. Good luck your going to need it :p

DeletedUser38291

so the full gist of your post is that you claim to be good on OTHER servers and pretty crappy on this one? The one who's forum you're posting on?? Bravo my friend, Bravo. You've invented a new level of forum idiocy..............

So you've been around since Troy.. well whoop-de-doo for you.
WE are from Alpha. The First Ones. Anything you think you know about this game, well we knew it first. We made that move first and came up with the counter-move to it.

So go work on your game-play and most definetly work on your forum trash talk and then come back and talk to us.

Please before you want to express your feelings towards me learn how to spell first :rolleyes: You actually spell "definetly" this way D.E.F.I.N.I.T.E.L.Y didn't they teach you anything in school?? :eek:

DeletedUser

LOL you make me laugh, next time you want to send a pact invitation make sure you message the leader first!! Sending pact invitations without a PM is a definite NO NO, you should really know this with the enormous amount of experience you possess ;)

P.S: You will need all the help you can get when we (EU), Anarchy and Black Flag start our first major OP. Good luck your going to need it :p

You are a real comedian as well as a loser :)
I have never sent a pact invite to your alliance and would never send one to anyone without first getting to know them.
I am sure that your *friends* will be real happy that you are mouthing off about their plans in this forum.
Both of the alliances named are worth 10 times your amateur attempt at the game.

Still laughing at you sending your huge LS fleet at me :eek:

Now be a good boy and go play quietly on your own and stop annoying the grown ups ;)

DeletedUser

You're trying to extract the urine out of me and you don't know proper grammar? POT AND KETTLE.

So go on and get your gang together. We'll still get YOU noob!

Keep up the lying, bluffing and bluster, you seem to excel at that compared to your game play.

LOVE and DEATH will play the way only Veterans can play Grepolis. You're going to learn that soon boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38291

I have never sent a pact invite to your alliance and would never send one to anyone without first getting to know them.

Hmm let me refresh your mind back to when 1 of your (experienced) leaders/recruiters sent me an invite to join your alliance without a sending me a polite PM beforehand!! Surely you can remember that right?? Or am i wrong on that too ;)

I got leader rights from the get go virtually. Within a couple of days you or again 1 of your (experienced) leaders sent a pact invitation still no PM!! This made me think, are you really that special you only have to send invites and alliances will be putty in your hands?? Sorry but you chose the wrong alliance. This may well be a world full of NOOBS but your alliance really does make NOOB alliance's look decent :D

I think you need to pipe up, sit back put your slippers on and watch the discovery or history channel :p

DeletedUser38291

LOVE and DEATH will play the way only Veterans can play Grepolis. You're going to learn that soon boy.

Like i mentioned in 1 of my other posts.......Sim city comes to mind :D

"Don't come near me she said, i will kill you with my Swordsmen and Archers she said" :p

DeletedUser

Well at least we keep our swords and archers in the right place and do not send them to try and get a revolt on a city ;)

As for your post on getting leaders rights in our alliance you are talking rubbish and you know it.
But please carry on and if people wish to believe the drivel coming from your words then thats fine with us ;)

Going back to the invite subject....
Yes an inexperienced player sent you an invite without a pm.
However this was followed up with a polite message from me apologizing for that, the player was not a leader, just an enthusiastic player in the first few days of game.
You were never offered leaders rights at all. Seems we had a lucky escape when you did not except the invite.
Plus just to teach you a little about the game!! An invite to an alliance to a person without an alliance is not a request for a pact, and your alliance has never received a pact request from us, simply because we do not send out pact requests.

DeletedUser38652

Too much talk huh? This is only 5 pages about 2 alliances, go to Myonia and ypu will see a thread with 50+ pages about 1 alliance.

DeletedUser38291

too much talk on this lets fight :)

Sounds good to me!! BTW Lady Danger i got leader rights in the alliance i am in not your alliance!!!!

P.S: I just wish i had a screen shot on your request for a pact, then you would be eating your words.

DeletedUser

Sounds good to me!! BTW Lady Danger i got leader rights in the alliance i am in not your alliance!!!!

P.S: I just wish i had a screen shot on your request for a pact, then you would be eating your words.

I bet you do Cheda but it is impossible to have a screenshot of something which does not exist, has never existed and is unlikely ever to exist.

Now just hurry and home deliver me some bps....

DeletedUser

i think We (The Fraternity)
Will come and join your Party hawk bud....

DeletedUser

it will be get your asses a few city's in 65 and we will look after you guys :)

we are building some more here then the world is our's

i suppose since you and hawks like family i will back you up lol

and since cheda trhinks you are noobs i will teach you the game hahahaha

DeletedUser35587

new to the world, whos the most experienced alliance around? best attackers and such?

DeletedUser

Sheesh this heated argument is so fun Ill get the popcorn is this why anarchy had in their profile
We are having a war with lad
Is that a translation for IN OUR ALLIANCE WE A NOOBS