Gossip

DeletedUser

Romans - Keep a close eye on there progress

think the romans may give a few alliances a surprise. will be interesting to keep a check on them through grepointel.

in reply to cheater of death post as you may just be correct :)

DeletedUser39031

65 is heating up with Red Rockets and Myonia Guard vs Drunken Monkeys and Black Rain.

Its anarchy here

DeletedUser

65 is heating up with Red Rockets and Myonia Guard vs Drunken Monkeys and Black Rain.

Its anarchy here

which one's do you have your money on to win. i have not had a good look at 65 yet but i may just wonder by if thats where the action is.

Nero.

DeletedUser33530

Comes with the job now its time for some retaliation

Not sure what you mean but your players are less active than usual since many follow ursix to oropos (mostly cause he is ten times the founder you are) but red still seem perfectly stable from what i can tell. Then again im mainly playing in oropos right now so my info may be outdated.

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean but your players are less active than usual since many follow ursix to oropos (mostly cause he is ten times the founder you are) but red still seem perfectly stable from what i can tell. Then again im mainly playing in oropos right now so my info may be outdated.

ask red mist how much ursix has done before you come trying to insult me.. and no one followed him genius

DeletedUser33530

ask red mist how much ursix has done before you come trying to insult me.. and no one followed him genius
He is twice the leader you are but you just need to keep all the power for yourself so you dont let him lead.

DeletedUser

He is twice the leader you are but you just need to keep all the power for yourself so you dont let him lead.

Have you talked to him at all cheater?? if not then be quite.. And lets not mention how successful as a leader you are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25038

How about you Apox, how successful are you? I seem to think that your alliance in Gythium did better after you left for "undisclosed" reasons. And now what's happened to your number 1 status. Oh and on the success bit before you send it back at me, the alliance I was founder of won the world. Built all 7 wonders in 3 weeks, and at the same time I bust your alliances' lvl8 wonder.

May all your pasties be with you

DeletedUser

How about you Apox, how successful are you? I seem to think that your alliance in Gythium did better after you left for "undisclosed" reasons. And now what's happened to your number 1 status. Oh and on the success bit before you send it back at me, the alliance I was founder of won the world. Built all 7 wonders in 3 weeks, and at the same time I bust your alliances' lvl8 wonder.

That was one world buddy and they struggled after i left.. kept in talks with the leaders a lot of people became spys.

Get your facts right blaze you don't know anything and i thought i was overconfident...

but on the bright side I'm very impressed with your with your Turtle defense!!! you going to have archers shoot arrows over our walls???

And wow you pact with a few alliances who you will soon betray have more players and more points, But RV has double the abp your alliance...and lets not even get into TBP or DBP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Number one status? If your talking about this world red still is number 1 and no one is catching up so far.

DeletedUser33530

Have you talked to him at all cheater?? if not then be quite.. And lets not mention how successful as a leader you are

Well personally i feel i did fail as a leader but many ex hades members have claimed i was great leader (i really dont know why). I have talked to ursix before many times. I have also been in alliances with him as leader and they are always a success.

DeletedUser

Well personally i feel i did fail as a leader but many ex hades members have claimed i was great leader (i really dont know why). I have talked to ursix before many times. I have also been in alliances with him as leader and they are always a success.

You where in night fall thats it lol

DeletedUser33530

You where in night fall thats it lol

Looking at night fall today that still says alot even with ursix not being there. Ursix is a great guy and i actually would have been in his alliance in oropos but i had already joined a different one.