Newspaper The life and death of Red Mist

DeletedUser

I see if fit that i explain the story of Red Mist!!!

VENI VIDI VICI! I came i saw i conquered.. a good number of people claim this to be their grepo lifestyle.. but no one in myonia did it better then Red Mist!!

Our goal and my mission was to pact with the smallest alliances around while we hit all the big M.R.As we wanted to hit hard so no diplomat set in place just pure aggressiveness.

We wanted no pacts and personally i knew our time would come to an end eventually, but we had our fun and left our legacy.. On top of that it gave me insight into who's loyal and who isn't.. fair weather players nothing more to be said.

But in the end we could not beat everyone although we'd surely try...

At this point in the game its my obligation as a founder to lead my players to the best direction!!

this was the end result

As most have seen our alliance has fallen tremendously losing all of our fair weather friends...
Fight for us in times of glory leave in times of struggle..

I don't see much hope for us as an alliance and for all my loyal players i only wish the best..

I'd like to point all players who want should ask for an invite from either **PirateS** or Eviction Notice.. no shame for those who leave after this MM..

I will not be joining you guys me and zural have decided we'll fight till our last breaths

So Pretend we are at the Alamo and in front of me i draw the line that will separate those who will stay and fight for our honor and those would rather live another day...

I only want to wish you all the best in your in your choice and future endeavors..

Yours truly once proud founder of Red Mist

Apox

DeletedUser33530

It takes a very good leader to no when he is beat and to admit it. You are a very good leader apox. Good luck to you and all of red mist. Always remember though :pro:

DeletedUser

ahhh wow.., saving face again.., very nice...

where are those former RM players that were always talking out here??
where are those that have RM FTW in their signatures??
i think we should hear their stories too...

some of the spiders were saying that it's not about un-loyalty to the alliance
but the fault of the leader/founder who is controlling everything
not even giving others rights to voice their opinions...
no wonder the alliance falls so fast like that...
and the domino effects continues...

and nope, cheater... a very good leader will pass down the baton to save his alliance to someone else who is capable
and help the new leadership as to the new ruling of the alliance to make it work...
not dissolve nor give-up his players unless the players really choose to make the switch

it is not boredom, nor losing that makes a player quit... it is unhappiness with game...,
same goes with alliances - if a player choose to switch sides, it is unhappiness with the alliance...
and i think there's only 2 reasons behind that too... not good membership, or not good leadership
it is then up for you to decide which is the reason for their downfall

i once said this...guess i was right :p
RM will always declare war, that's for sure... they will not survive for long if they show passiveness
even one wrong move can lead to their downfall...

DeletedUser

Well nowadays players want to build WWs so they'll hop to the best....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oohh yeh, you are mentioning world wonders, so its the reason why you immediately gave the go-ahead to attack
those who have left because they are on your ww islands?
lol..., then why were your members complaining that you are holding them back on attacking pirates
when they want to fight them as they are being attacked...
and instead choose to attack those players who left on their own free will...
definitely not because they want to build world wonder islands yet, lol

DeletedUser

now you want them to join pirates..., or was it part of your grand-scheme with them??
truly, pirates making an academy to free up slots for new members to join
then suddenly you giving up on RV and pushing them that way sounds very coincidental, isn't it?
at least EN is more reasonable to join into, haha...

DeletedUser33530

hey here is an idea that you probably not familiar with shiroyamami. shut up and go try and conquer apox in-game instead or is that to hard for you.

DeletedUser

wow butt hurts?? oh and i dont think i would need to..,
or was i only telling the truth?? tell me, tell me that i am wrong, lol
before i get over there, he might have no cities left :p

DeletedUser

wow butt hurts?? oh and i dont think i would need to..,
or was i only telling the truth?? tell me, tell me that i am wrong, lol
before i get over there, he might have no cities left :p

First off I'm having trouble understanding what your trying to say second whats your ign???

Btw what is this Opposite day cheater defending me 0_o

DeletedUser

better be anonymous than someone who already left this world and someone who will...
(oh, are you still playing here cheater,? doesn't look like it)
let's say i will announce myself when i won again in this world lol...

DeletedUser5061

I hate when people try to discredit others achievements and like to kick people when they are down, just sad....

Its hard for players not to jump ship or quit when things don't go their way in an alliance they don't feel at home in and that's mainly down to the fact Red Mist was already a good alliance before they got there rather than something they helped build. Sometimes your success can be your own downfall but who cares as long as you had your fun while it lasted and being in part of alliances like Red Mist are lot more fun than sending resources to build wonders, fact.

DeletedUser33530

better be anonymous than someone who already left this world and someone who will...
(oh, are you still playing here cheater,? doesn't look like it)
let's say i will announce myself when i won again in this world lol...
one question. What the heck are you even saying!?!? I can even understand half of this. For The half that I understand though the answer is I don't really play here anymore I just like to talks to some friends in this world. Its fun to have friends here you should it sometime.

DeletedUser

I'd say goodbye Red Mist, but our end isn't here just yet - not all of us have given up yet... I think c:

DeletedUser

I only wish i had gotten the chance to fight you guys while you were on top before you had fallen. Was looking forward to that.

DeletedUser

I only wish i had gotten the chance to fight you guys while you were on top before you had fallen. Was looking forward to that.

Well... you never know. This is Grepolis so anything could happen ;) We could end up on top again in the far future (although I highly doubt it)

DeletedUser

I hate when people try to discredit others achievements and like to kick people when they are down, just sad....

Its hard for players not to jump ship or quit when things don't go their way in an alliance they don't feel at home in and that's mainly down to the fact Red Mist was already a good alliance before they got there rather than something they helped build. Sometimes your success can be your own downfall but who cares as long as you had your fun while it lasted and being in part of alliances like Red Mist are lot more fun than sending resources to build wonders, fact.

Nice to see someone has a bit of common sense