Riding Solo

DeletedUser

Will Try to ride solo on this one. I see there is no threat for 8 days and already we have 20 alliances. It's 8 Days Of BP For God Sake. Cowards:Angry:

DeletedUser38652

Lol 8 days without BP... Ppl on my alliance has already started to claim

DeletedUser39036

:D just got a -rep saying 'cos I dont like u' didn't bother signing their name, how spineless. I wonder who that coward could've been :D

DeletedUser19042

lol. My rep made that up then. :D

It's easily to know btw, if you recieve -rep of a player in red, the reputation given is grey. :)

DeletedUser39036

Thanks :), nah mine was given in red it was someone else :)

DeletedUser

I see so many familiar faces ... don't know who to join :(
Already have 10 invites from alliances and no pms sent + most of them are in o55
Is there any decent allaince out there, in o44?
Give me a shout!
Ingame name - King Noob

DeletedUser

Will Try to ride solo on this one. I see there is no threat for 8 days and already we have 20 alliances. It's 8 Days Of BP For God Sake. Cowards:Angry:

I bet in other worlds you also had alliance with in first 2 weeks (hypocrite).
But anyway I wish you luck if you take the world on your own you will be a legend but the chances you will are probably less than 1%, (not that you are bad, I don't know you but...)

DeletedUser

Ya i'll go solo bout 7 days till Venom 2.0 invs me,few members there that should remember me from way back:)

I know,so i'm an old Alpha original+ and dont post here very much,but there's a very good reason for that!But i wont go into that and upset the easily offended Mods,which is not very hard to do on this kiddies forum:p

DeletedUser

Hey i remember you from Athens :) These forums are not that bad.... YOu just have to learn to play by the rules ;)

DeletedUser

Venom should move into 55 i wouldn't mind joining see a few familiar faces :)

DeletedUser

joined a alliance today i tried to resist but so many friends i had to join

DeletedUser

I got the same one lol
:D just got a -rep saying 'cos I dont like u' didn't bother signing their name, how spineless. I wonder who that coward could've been :D

Nothing Wrong With Roleing solo. Just Will Have to amp up Defense ;). Which is No problem. Already 20+ alliances and I have 7 invites.

My rep was down from trolling a guy in alpha. Plus it makes me no difference. It's Just a Forum..
I now see why his rep is in the negative :D

Last edited by a moderator: