Update to version 2.38 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser38652

Reallu happy about the bug fix where there were no notifications coming up when finishing a building.

Thumbs up!

DeletedUser31161

You didn't fix the barack and harbor for crome! :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really happy with some of the fixes. but the sounds are killing me. My IDM picks up link to download the music and they keep coming at my face. so i have turn off the sound anyway
oh and i don't get the option to skip tutorial in the new worlds.how to skip those? everybody gets to choose

DeletedUser30490

i wanted to see the island quests or whatever coming out :Angry:

DeletedUser

I agree with MrPengiun, the Chrome bug for barracks and harbour is incredibly annoying.

DeletedUser23986

Added a sound for incoming attacks

was this a joke, now all you ahve to do is keep grepo running on your mobile, and you will dodge each attack!

And then whats the point in banning the scripts which used to do it earlier! Making something a breech of rule today, ban a few players, and then change the rules, to make it a feature. A completely ODD policy

DeletedUser

oh and i don't get the option to skip tutorial in the new worlds.how to skip those? everybody gets to choose

You can only skip the tut in a new world if you have completed the whole tutorial in another.

i wanted to see the island quests or whatever coming out :Angry:
Patience is a virtue ;)

was this a joke, now all you ahve to do is keep grepo running on your mobile, and you will dodge each attack!
I was under the impression that you already received a notification if you had the grepo app... This changes nothing about the mobile. It just means that if you have grepo open in the back ground but are doing something else on your comp, you don't miss an attack.

Or that's what i reckon :)

DeletedUser23986

I was under the impression that you already received a notification if you had the grepo app... This changes nothing about the mobile. It just means that if you have grepo open in the back ground but are doing something else on your comp, you don't miss an attack.

Or that's what i reckon :)

But sounds for attacks used to be banned!!! I don't use grepo app but web version, even on phone, so i didn't knew !

DeletedUser

when are you putting heroes on and my grepolis account in lindos hasn't got quests yet

whats going on

DeletedUser23986

Heroes won't be here for quite some time. They should take atleast 2months to implement the heroes!

DeletedUser39847

what about when you refresh the game page the menu bar always resets to the smallest? the setting never truly saves

DeletedUser10789

Another quality update. Thanks Innogames and Grepolis Team! =)

I dig the sounds upon incoming attack on PC.
Love the minor fixes.
Love the tutorial working Players through each new area of their city.
I hope the sounds can be updated later with sounds Users pick out. (WC2 Orc: "They're destroying our city!" I was hopin for)

Thanks for all your hard work guys!

DeletedUser10789

I can understand the "officialness" of wanting all players able to hear at the same time while protecting users from unauthorized scripts (as not all players GET scripts).

Way to upgrade the game for ALL players, same time...

Richard

Strategos
The Grepolis alarm used to be a banned script, but we haven't been banning for its use since it was decided to add the incoming attack sounds for all players. The reason the script was banned is because it gives the users an unfair advantage over those not using the script. There is no unfair advantage if everyone has it.

DeletedUser27940

Agree with others regarding the Harbour/Barracks build window in Chrome and the automatic downsizing of the menu bar when opening browser or refreshing, these issues have been with us since the last update, are very visible and annoying yet there is no mention of them in this upgrade.

May I suggest that if you are still working on sorting out bugs and they are not yet ready for the next available upgrade you could put a short statement at the bottom of each update telling us what other bugs you are working on, this may also have the advantage of reducing the number of tickets you get if we know in advance you are trying your best to sort an issue out.