SotW Season 3 Week 4 Voting

Which Sig Do You Like The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright this week's theme is nature so try to keep that in mind when voting for your favorite. Standard voting rules apply: No voting for yourself, no posting your sig elsewhere till the poll is closed, no telling others which sig is yours, no guessing at which sig was made by what artist, no campaigning of any kind. The voting will be public. Also try to remember to comment on why you voted for the sig you choose as the artists always appreciate it.

Entry 1:
6c275635-12a6-42da-9db8-970a9cb9a553_zpsb7bc9f56.jpg

Entry 2:
Butterfly_zpsd8dc4200.png

Entry 3:
nature_zpsaad1aee2.png

Entry 4:
sotw3h.png

DeletedUser

#1 contrast is a bit harsh and high proportion of the whole thing is white
#2 is pretty pleasing if a bit simple looking, but very much nature. gets my vote
#3 not as good as the others
#4 very good, but not really fitting for the theme for me

DeletedUser20948

gotta be #2 for me, not much expertise in the gfx area but i like #2 best :D

DeletedUser6156

I opened #2 and was like wow. Think it has been made really well.

DeletedUser

Number two for me as well! <3

Butterrrrfliessss..... Escape....

DeletedUser40572

Argh, i was too late .. Number 2 is best but for me it looks like it just have got some light and flare effects.

Here is my nature picture before/after:
uruoppmt-58.jpg

nature_zps03ee6646.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

vote for first one, i love tigers :D others are great as well that i have more votes second one would go for second sig :D

DeletedUser

Argh, i was too late .. Number 2 is best but for me it looks like it just have got some light and flare effects.

Here is my nature picture before/after:
uruoppmt-58.jpg

nature_zps03ee6646.jpg
very nice, would have voted for this!

DeletedUser

You guy really don't know anything about art, number 3 is the best one. Look at the colors, look at the depth. Look at the complexity of this piece, it is astonishing. It reminds me of God's first tries to create the world.... :)

DeletedUser12571

The creator of number 3 is obviously unaware the sun is a source of light.

DeletedUser

You guy really don't know anything about art, number 3 is the best one. Look at the colors, look at the depth. Look at the complexity of this piece, it is astonishing. It reminds me of God's first tries to create the world.... :)
I agree, can't wait for the day you create something of that level.

DeletedUser

1.Nice piece but contrast is too harsh the wind taken snow coming off of the leopard looks un-realistic.
2.Simple and well polished. Have got nothing constructive to say except maybye to make the lens glare slightly fainter?
3.In my opinion looks ripped. If made from scratch though it is Ok, but is still my least favourite
4.It could be a very good sig but it too crowded.

N.O 2 got my vote

DeletedUser18825

I've got to agree with you. Its just...so...beautiful. I want to live in that landscape.

DeletedUser

Lolz :p Mean troll!

DeletedUser25380

I voted for number 2 as well. My second vote would have been for number 1.

Number 2 because: is visually pleasing and screams "freedom".
Number 1 is OK, but I don't read a message from it, it is the juxtaposition of nature elements and some good effects, there is some merging between the elements however it is very static (they just happen to be next to each other, there is no purpose or movement). I like the tint of the eyes of the tiger, maybe something could have been done further there.
Number 3 I feel is someone trying finger painting on his (her) new tablet.
Number 4 needs work, you can kind of guess that there are some trees in the back, but it is only a superposition of 2 different elements without any attempt to make them relate to each other.

Last edited by a moderator: