Pnp Official News Release from Most Glorious Alliane of Pikachu

DeletedUser34939

Pikachu demands that hostile actions by philosoraptors and cunning allies who's name we no longer are sure on stop immediately. Our most glorious leader has made divine proclamation of destruction of enemy cities. We will strike without warning and the cities of the rat-pigs shall be cleansed in a sea of fire.

Hostile actions toward the DPRC (democratic pika republic of Calydon) will face retaliation when skies over enemy cities are blackened by glories swarms of manticore.

DeletedUser36963

So if we all just stop attacking you, you won't fight back? How does that get anyone anywhere? I mean c'mon this is Grepolis. I'd be fine if you all were going through something and wanted an amnesty period, but no one is gonna stop attacking just because you declared it and you're gonna have to run out of Manti's sometime.

DeletedUser27700

Pikachu demands that hostile actions by philosoraptors and cunning allies who's name we no longer are sure on stop immediately. Our most glorious leader has made divine proclamation of destruction of enemy cities. We will strike without warning and the cities of the rat-pigs shall be cleansed in a sea of fire.

Hostile actions toward the DPRC (democratic pika republic of Calydon) will face retaliation when skies over enemy cities are blackened by glories swarms of manticore.

This is fantastic :D

You started a coalition to protect yourself from an alliance of less than 20 people

DeletedUser

i think PITS has already been practicing to tell you the truth... if you look at their colonisations page on grepostats you'll see that they've been training internally for this day - every internal conquest has been met with the iron fist of another retaliatory internal conquest.

in fact, i think they've probably taken more PITS cities than any other alliance :eek:

DeletedUser34939

Our armies have been given final permissions to annihilate the philo imperialist aggressors with our new arsenal of smaller lighter manticore weapons.

The DPRC now warning all foreign troops out of philo cities for guarantee of safety. We promise initiation of strong military counteraction to further provocation from imperialists and their followers

DeletedUser17088

this is almost as good as black kers PnP :D

do you guys have any offense in 65?

DeletedUser34939

I'm sorry Calydon.

I thought it would be funny to make a Kim Jung Un inspired PNP thread but most didn't get it and those that did didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did.

Please don't hold it against me, you can't win them all.