Alliances in War

DeletedUser

And non the less, Krustard is calling Big John out for an all out fight. UAE and TeA are at War, there is nothing wrong with anything Krustard is doing. So you're annoyed and don't want to give into a fight, just say that and be done.

You're absolutely right. If he wants to fight, go get him. But as Big John's commander, I've given him orders that supercede yours. I'm all for fighting you, but in a different theater.

Besides - I wasn't the one who declared war on a nation that doesn't even border me... which is why when someone says we're "at war" I kinda roll my eyes up to one side.

DeletedUser

Wow, you are such a noob. You really think you can just walk into our ocean and start killing us? You really think you can get to where Yondo is? You really think you are a threat to us? That is just sad Kustard.

Yes Numbnuts , Im coming, Im not sure about you but I plan on being here when Update 199.01 comes out .. by then I should be just like Magellan and made a few trips around the world.. I'll stop in to say Hi ..

DeletedUser

You're absolutely right. If he wants to fight, go get him. But as Big John's commander, I've given him orders that supercede yours. I'm all for fighting you, but in a different theater.

Besides - I wasn't the one who declared war on a nation that doesn't even border me... which is why when someone says we're "at war" I kinda roll my eyes up to one side.

Should we meet at the I-Max?

You have a good idea that Im gonna whip ya little behind sooner or later, so continue to avoid me .. Glance at ya map in 43 , just open sea between you and me ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(P) i leave the trash talk to you - i don't need to be on such low level - and don't worry - you will see me coming girl (or not)

This mean you're chicken and wont take my challenge? Cause in my part of town that sure seems to smell a little foul -=/

DeletedUser4660

This mean you're chicken and wont take my challenge? Cause in my part of town that sure seems to smell a little foul -=/

just so l can get the right picture in my head how old are you, getting a bit excited you are

DeletedUser

Your Town Smells Foul? Not Good.

Besides, Why make a phone call, when you think that you can drive there?
Better get Insurance though. Don't think TeA will finance you a new vehicle after yours get destroyed.

But hey, its a game. Enjoy the Journey

DeletedUser

Should we meet at the I-Max?

You have a good idea that Im gonna whip ya little behind sooner or later, so continue to avoid me .. Glance at ya map in 43 , just open sea between you and me ..

It is better to be quite and be thought a fool than to speak and let everyone know that it is true.

Yondo is talking about theaters of war, like world war 2 had the European and Pacific theaters.

And just to let you know, Yondo is not in ocean 43, to get to Yondo from where you are you have to go through a few hundred UAE members. You will be lucky to make into ocean 43, and even if you do manage to land in ocean 43 we conquer the city and send you back to where you came from.

You will never beat us Krustard. People of grepolis, Krustard has called us bad leader, has called us dictators, and yet every leader in UAE is prepared to die protecting their men, every one of us are prepared to die in before our men do.

Kustard calls us dictators, and yet he will not die before his men, he is letting his men die. He has about 20 men in ocean 43, which are being killed off while he sits away from it all, safe in oceans 33 and 34, where none of his enemies are. Krustard is the only coward here. While Krustard's sits in ocean 33 and 34 his men die in ocean 43. Yondo, on the other hand, is fighting on the front line against Phenomen.

People of grepolis beta, I ask these questions of you. Which leader would you follow? Which leader is a real leader? Which leader is the dictator? Which leader is the coward?

DeletedUser

Wow Krustard, how many times must we tell you? We are not within fighting distance. We have common sense that you seem to lack. Why in hell would anyone go from ocean 43, where all their allies are, to fight you in ocean 34/33 where all your allies are.

People of grepolis, if you look up coward in the dictionary you will see the name Krustard.

DeletedUser

*down the drain*

This thread started well but has been quickly and expertly guided straight down the crapper...

DeletedUser

Oh doh Numbnutz please =) youre not helping your case what so ever .. I wont even quote your stupidity ..

and whats this with people of grepolis ? Im talking to you Numbnutz ..

Oh and lemme see hmm ocean 43 huh .. ok how bout I make a prediction.. I own a city in 43 by this week,, come and get me ... Perhaps you should look at where I am =)

Let me not forget to mention, youve taken 1 city in ocean 43 of ALL the ones TeA has .. thats impressive =)

Idle threats =) and weeee just found out this guys is close enuff to conquer .. weeeeee . hmm I could predict.. but hmm lets not huh ..

scipo bustopolus today at 10:54 PM
You know you stuffed up, now you will taste the might of United Aegean Empire and all the pain and agony that goes with it:) LOL,LOL,LOL

Be a man
and stop making excuses guys .. come towards me . ill meet ya 3/4 of the way there.. wuss

DeletedUser

I'm calling in a mod. It's becoming impossible to have a thread with Krustard in it without it degrading to him coming up with childish names for you.

DeletedUser909

Mod has come and visited. Everything's fine except for a wee bit of a clean up. Carry on, people. :)

DeletedUser

Isnt it against forum rules to criticise someones grammar. Im not particularly bothered it stilll says the same.
Stop being elitist guys/gals, English isnt always a persons first lanuage.

He claims to be a Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force. So either the USAF has turned into the French Foreign Legion or his first language is English. Defend your friend in-game, he can surely take a little grammar lesson here on the forums like a man.

DeletedUser

yer Anax

watch your language!

...there many ways for you to say what you want and get the desired reaction.
your comments are demeaning and accusatory that another player/s are homosexual

Thet my friend is a low level use of the English language and goes against the easiest forum rule to understand

Grammer lessons are also against forum rules as they are judgmental and once again demeaning

you need to get a grip and grow up.

seems the only person right now that need some kind of lessons is you !

DeletedUser

lol. looks like krustard is yanking the hell outta some lil girls hair.. they go cryin momma, and then, they dont wanna come out and play.. hahaha..

DeletedUser

im al for some pnp..

Even a 1o year old can read the rules.
knowing that you would expect everyone else too eh.

if you guys want to go at it full on and start throwing insults then i think you should take it out into the playgorund!

and if you want to follow behind and egg them on you should go too.
i would say not to forget your little mittens ..i heard its cold out there

DeletedUser

didnt kustard and the "cowardly"(lol) big john e both state that they're both aware that they're just having fun in the game and the pnp is a part of it.. if both parties involved are cool about it, dont see why anyone should have a problem.. except the mods of course.. might as well play some ai, if you're not open for some good natured ribbing..

DeletedUser

k i see he has edited his post to erase the comment in question.

now you are back on track

good natured ribbing is fine it was that comment that was not..anyway its been corrected

DeletedUser

Wow ladies this is impressive .. I guess I have to ask mommy for a better Allowance to spend on Gold..

Phenomen should be happy to see you spend soo much effort on low me all the way here in Ocean34 ... Now that ya spent all that effort, why not just come a lil closer to me =) /hint hint.. like I mentioned before Im heading your way =)

Oh nevermind , yondo already explained that he directed BJ to more important things, like doing his nails and plucking those eyebrows! Geez a lil hygene wouldnt hurt =/

pMw.png

pMy.png

pMA.png

DeletedUser

k i see he has edited his post to erase the comment in question.

now you are back on track

good natured ribbing is fine it was that comment that was not..anyway its been corrected

cheers mate.. had seen his comment, know what you're talking about.. your second reply was after mine so though maybe you were now talking to me..