Announcement Your Mod

DeletedUser

chrss how old is they youngest mod on this forum?

and who?

Also great to have the best mod here...

DeletedUser30490

i dunno someone told me this.....and hos profile says his 17
a year older than i am :/

DeletedUser

Everyone wants Lane too <3

Too bad I won't be able to get a new world anymore.. :( I don't get to hang out in your convo booth either. :p I know you all will be devastated..I'm the life of the party, right? ;)

DeletedUser

It's cause your turned blue... blue and red is the party colours ;)

DeletedUser

Too bad I won't be able to get a new world anymore.. :( I don't get to hang out in your convo booth either. :p I know you all will be devastated..I'm the life of the party, right? ;)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y U NO GET NEW WORLDS?

DeletedUser

It's cause your turned blue... blue and red is the party colours ;)

Red is the party color...Blue is for bad people. :p LOL

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y U NO GET NEW WORLDS?

Cause I'm a Titan now. The newer worlds go to the Heroes. There really isn't a need for a Titan to have new worlds when we have Heroes that can look after them (since they're rights restricted), whereas the Titans can go anywhere. Although, we don't take away work from the reds..We love our heroes. They're the best!

DeletedUser

Red is the party color...Blue is for bad people. :p LOL

Cause I'm a Titan now. The newer worlds go to the Heroes. There really isn't a need for a Titan to have new worlds when we have Heroes that can look after them (since they're rights restricted), whereas the Titans can go anywhere. Although, we don't take away work from the reds..We love our heroes. They're the best!

You love them cause they do your work :p