Passed Check Box Hide 25% fewer resource icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2595

The sooner this is implemented the better in my opinion. If people want to use the buttons to reduce res for gold, thats fine. But if I dont want to i'd love a way to make my senate look less cluttered and more functional.

DeletedUser30490

Exactly so my opinions is now do as everyone else is saying and move it for a vote,
Then come up with some random things for the next update and add this to the update the next day :p

DeletedUser23986

Needs to have at least 100 views.
Needs to have at least 30 posts.
The original poster has to maintain their idea and make sure suggestion to improve it are reflected in the OP.

all done!

DeletedUser27700

Its in improvements.
Just please remain patient, every idea will get their turn

DeletedUser27700

Whenever it reached the needed amount of views, posts etc..and when the moderators feel it's time for it. :D

Jeez, lazy mods :p Move it already, you're getting beer bellies!

oh poop i almost forgot about this....voting please new titan ;)

Pweaseeeee....

...With sprinkles on top

Spamming an idea is not a good idea, nor is it helpful ;)

Each idea will have its turn, please remain patient.

DeletedUser30490

just so we keep it on topic ;)
ya ok so this button to hide the 25% resource reduction will be really good for the players who dont use gold and in return inno might gain more loyal players ;)

and we're pleading so get it to voting before players get use to the damn thing :p

DeletedUser

It is quite annoying to see the boxes, and it took me a while to work out where I had to click to build a special building :p

DeletedUser27700

and we're pleading so get it to voting before players get use to the damn thing :p

Im pretty sure the OP has nothing to do with removing the feature, just to hide the button.
I doubt that removing a premium feature is up for discusson.

DeletedUser30490

i did not mean remove i waas talking about what my idea said :p
hiding it

DeletedUser30490

yes i hate these so please lets get this to voting already ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.