Im baaaaaaaaaaack

DeletedUser

Wassup grepo community. Im sure most of you forgot me anyways... Well for those who still do remember me how are you? I left grepo for 5-6 months (yeah that much a really loooong time) and now I have came back. Grepo has changed a lot it has sounds (I remember everyone objecting to that idea what made the devs implement it?) and the graphics have changed a lot too... I feel like a noob again :( well nevertheless if you still remember me and my grepo experience post here I might join the next fast world and Ill need some company.

DeletedUser

lol such a njub this guy . . . meet the players is my domain [:<

DeletedUser

Well its cool to actually have a mod posting in my thread especially a lazy one xD but I would like if my old buddies (whose names I have forgotten) to post here

DeletedUser

Yeah you dont know me cause there wasn't a mod named IcedDragon when I was still playing back then... Good to see grepo has more hands on deck now.

DeletedUser27700

Im relatively new, to grepo and modding.
But, I did read one of your guides when I started playing.
Nicely done

DeletedUser25249

I remember seeing you around the athens forum, from the early days talking that smack and all ;)

DeletedUser

I only faintly remember you, seeing as I was never really in threads you were in....