Baudin Toolan - Forum Co-Coma

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So my last one of these was 2 years old and a bit out dated thus I figured a nice clean one was in order. So let's start.

Name(s): Baudin, BT, Balloon Toucan, Mike; which you use depends on how familiar you feel like being.

Likes: Muffins, cookies, brownies, other baked goods, reading, some anime and manga(only got into it like in the last 3 years so I don't know about old animes), muffins again, rpg/mmo style video games, and dogs. Mostly my dog but I'm sure your dogs are ok too.

Dislikes: Cats, as they are beings of pure malice, and people who don't like muffins.

I'll try to be as available as I can be so if you have a forum issue/idea/random thought feel free to drop me a pm :)

images

DeletedUser

Awwwww. I have a issue. You dislike cats :(. Congratz again :)

DeletedUser

I would have to stand with Mike on the dislike of cats..

DeletedUser39847

I HATE cats....dirty spraying,smelly devious things. They also steal muffins :eek:...i know terrible but true

DeletedUser

Cat lovers unite! We shall drive these cat haters from our forums. We shall start by seeing if firelords scripts are what he says they are :p

DeletedUser6029

Baudy, I must say, purple looks better as a fruit loop than blue did. And the Cupcake on the badge is quite ummmm special :p

DeletedUser

Baudy, I must say, purple looks better as a fruit loop than blue did. And the Cupcake on the badge is quite ummmm special :p

I thought it was a cupcake too when I first saw it..Then realized...it was muffins he was in love with. :p

DeletedUser6029

LOL....I knew it was a muffin, we had a discussion of me putting ex lax in the muffins over on Iced's page. Cupcake goes better with the fruit loop theme though ;) Therefore, it is a cupcake.....The Dom has spoken....

I am not knockin' the muffin Baudy :D
I see no muffin.....

edit: Would someone please shoot me a picture of a muffin EVER having cream/icing what have you...on top? I don't believe it is a muffin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You don't frost your muffins? What kind of sad sorry muffins are you eating? If it's a baked good it can be frosted.

DeletedUser

....I think once you frost a muffin it becomes a cupcake...now if you glaze it I think that's a different story..

DeletedUser6029

Leave it to Baudy to buck the system. One of those "revolutionists" that a messin' with the natural order of things.
cupcake vs. muffin

Well that is ok...I will spike both of them :D

DeletedUser

Leave it to dom the liberal to crack down on people messin with the cupcake-muffin tradition :p