• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

What happened to our precious Gela?

No WAR news?
No Ego clashes?
No Forum Guy?
No En-krypted messages?
Still Krypt and OV are the only 2 alliances on the news radar...

Oh its pretty heart-breaking stuff here in the forum.

Is every other alliance became so lame to start a good fight or their players wants a SIM City with excessive diplomacy and fat troops??? I am not able to see a real war going on here anymore! (Krypt and OV, mind ur own marathon war, we need some other wars as well and honestly u two are not going anywhere by this war, lolzz)

I have to say, Gela become soft compare to the last time I checked this forum. If not prove it, dont just shout. I am trying to sleep here ;) :p

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

DeletedUser

The only news I know of is me leaving Krypteia and fending them off for 4 days with non stop attacks and only losing 3 cities so far..

Never had this much fun in this game before...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea but only with minor alliances like bish gloc and alpha wolves
If you guys get bored I found an area that could be interesting. OoC is blue. Ocean Kingdom is Red
Border.png

DeletedUser10810

Muha said:
The only news I know of is me leaving Krypteia and fending them off for 4 days with non stop attacks and only losing 3 cities so far..

Never had this much fun in this game before...

--Nice touch..I envy ;)

If you guys get bored I found an area that could be interesting. OoC is blue. Ocean Kingdom is Red
Border.png

Ah here it can be an interesting war.. ;) Need more info and a new PnP on this if u can ;)

@TopCok, I m pretty sure OC 75 will earn its place in Gela History soon, keep ur finger crossed..

DeletedUser

--Nice touch..I envy ;)

Ah here it can be an interesting war.. ;) Need more info and a new PnP on this if u can ;)

@TopCok, I m pretty sure OC 75 will earn its place in Gela History soon, keep ur finger crossed..

O msg me in game i wish to hear this record setting stuff :p