Newspaper Myonia Tribune| The Greatest War Yet!

DeletedUser

A lot of bragging done in here. Heres a stat for you. The League of Legions have gone to War with 4 different alliances. We have for the most part, eliminated them all. **PirateS** were on their way, but Eviction Notice took them in. (Even though they were in cahoots with us, and Romanian Fighters to remove them from the server). Guess its our fault for trusting them to hold up their end. Huge party foul in my eyes. Not only that, but they call on Unity for help, now are starting an alliance in 46 (Hired Bums or Guns, something like that), to try to flank us. Its sad really. We have no help from the alliances mentioned above.

Romanian Fighters vs No Pants Allowed.
Black Rain vs W.T.F
TLOL/TL vs EN/Unity/Pirates/Hired Guns ...

DeletedUser

A lot of bragging done in here. Heres a stat for you. The League of Legions have gone to War with 4 different alliances. We have for the most part, eliminated them all. **PirateS** were on their way, but Eviction Notice took them in. (Even though they were in cahoots with us, and Romanian Fighters to remove them from the server). Guess its our fault for trusting them to hold up their end. Huge party foul in my eyes. Not only that, but they call on Unity for help, now are starting an alliance in 46 (Hired Bums or Guns, something like that), to try to flank us. Its sad really. We have no help from the alliances mentioned above.

Romanian Fighters vs No Pants Allowed.
Black Rain vs W.T.F
TLOL/TL vs EN/Unity/Pirates/Hired Guns ...

You say starting an alliance in 46? Get your facts straight buddy, We are an independent organization!

In game name:Icerman

DeletedUser

You say starting an alliance in 46? Get your facts straight buddy, We are an independent organization!

of course, that is why an upstart alliance has a pact and support from EN, as well as an ex-EN member, who doesn't seem to have been kicked, and EN seems to approve of him moving. This really seems like them using you to get to LoL, lol

in game name:2468642

I truly hope you remember me :p

BR vs. W.T.F is

BR taken from W.T.F: 6, 5 within the last 2 pages of their conquests

W.T.F: 19, 18 mainly from 4-5 pages back

It seems that there is some sort of turn where BR is pulling it together, lol.

DeletedUser

Lets be real Ice, Ive seen you on teams with half of EN's players on other servers. No sure which server, but pretty sure under the Sir Henriksen name in Knossos & Helorus? All of a suuden, you pop up flank ocean. On top of that, a unity player "Shingzu" joins your alliance to get things set and tabs accepted. You can blow smoke all you want but everyone knows your another one of EN's pawns. You are in bed with them, and they are trying to get everyone they can involved to fight us. Its no secret...

DeletedUser

What is the BR vs W.T.F war count/results as of yet?

Unknown. Last time the numbers came out is was like 16 to 1, in favor of . However now that BR has quadrupled in size. Im sure it will start to tip in their favor...

DeletedUser28137

EN, Unity, The Legionnaires, and The League of Legions. I know its more than two but we need all of those!

DeletedUser

On top of that, a unity player "Shingzu" joins your alliance

If you try to be a smart *** then it would help if your actual facts were correct.... Since they are not I will categorize you as yet another muppet who cant even read.

DeletedUser

If you try to be a smart *** then it would help if your actual facts were correct.... Since they are not I will categorize you as yet another muppet who cant even read.

and what is your story? That somehow with all these connections you guys have with EN and Unity, you aren't actually in cahoots? That Hired Guns is actually an alliance that stands on its own? Please, you must be kidding me.

DeletedUser

and what is your story? That somehow with all these connections you guys have with EN and Unity, you aren't actually in cahoots? That Hired Guns is actually an alliance that stands on its own? Please, you must be kidding me.

Shingzu is just and extremely angry alliance hopper while in my alliance he fed info then hoped... And i mean angry he argued literally everything refused to help most of the time!! wonder what kind of bug is up his butt??/

I should have listen to the players who advised me to rimm the angry man, but i try to be understanding of everyone

DeletedUser30111

Is LoL really THIS worried about a 6 member alliance? Haha, might wanna turn around and look at EN breathing down your neck instead of worrying about these guys :p

DeletedUser

Is LoL really THIS worried about a 6 member alliance? Haha, might wanna turn around and look at EN breathing down your neck instead of worrying about these guys :p

Perhaps - but I often find that the smaller ones are the most solid. Communication is much better between fewer players and you don't have mounds of inactives that can be picked off. True, HG isn't as BIG of a threat to LOL as EN/Unity is, but they should not be overlooked either. I think Hired Guns is one to watch for for sure.

DeletedUser

Perhaps - but I often find that the smaller ones are the most solid. Communication is much better between fewer players and you don't have mounds of inactives that can be picked off. True, HG isn't as BIG of a threat to LOL as EN/Unity is, but they should not be overlooked either. I think Hired Guns is one to watch for for sure.

Thiss noob