You know you've played too much Grepolis when...

• Thread starter DeletedUser21770
  • Start date

DeletedUser21770

The aim of this thread is simple really. Simply end the sentence in the title.

I'll start.

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you march up to your neighbour's door and offer to pay them silver for wood.

DeletedUser13459

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you write an email to someone for work and sign it with your ingame name :)

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much grepolis when your sleep schedule has adapted to wake you up every 5 minutes to check for incoming attacks

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you have a certain 'sense' telling you what units are in an incoming attack.

DeletedUser19042

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you sign a school interrogation with your ingame name (I did that once.. :eek: )

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you become the living equivelent of the forever alone Meme

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepo when...

...you set your alarm to reset your builds.
...someone asks when you friend will be home and you instinctively check their playtime on grepostats.
...you log onto Facebook to find twelve message from your facebook friends asking when you'll be back from vacation.
...you tweet a conquest.

DeletedUser40834

You know you've played too much Grepolis when... you only go to work so you can keep buying gold.

DeletedUser40895

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you set your alarm in the middle of the night, once for every 20 attacks you must send in order for the CS to arrive just after night bonus.
(if I'm not mistaken, there is no night bonus on this server.. lol, but I'm used to it)

DeletedUser

you know you have played too much grepolis when your wife starts screaming and throwing things at you

DeletedUser25971

You know you've played too much Grepolis when...

- you don't know who the president is but you know the names of all alliance leaders in the top 12.

- you make grand plans for your day off work and end up not leaving the house because "you're under attack".

- you haven's slept for 8 consecutive hours since the start of the world

- you occasionally dress up your dog as a manticore

- your family haven't heard from you for so long they call your neighbors to check if you're alive

- you don't know what type of car you drive but have long ago memorized all troops' and ships' stats

- when you win an argument you finish by shouting "This is Grepolis!" :pro:

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis
-when you play even when your exam(something ur future depends on) are ongoing
-when you don't respond to your real name
-when you wake up 5-6 times in night to check on ur profile
-when your girlfriend asks you do you miss her and u say no
-when u forget about meals
-when you update facebook status with grepo matters and people can't but just give a like

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you sign a school interrogation with your ingame name (I did that once.. :eek: )

What the hell man? There's making mistakes by playing too much Grepo, but how the hell do you manage that? o_O

You know you've played too much Grepolis

-when u forget about meals

I forget about meals all the time and I don't even play online games atm. :p

DeletedUser

You know you've played too much Grepolis when you set your watch to grepo time :)

DeletedUser

You know you''ve played too much Grepolis when you send a Light Ship in front of you if you're going to set sail.

DeletedUser

you know you 've too much grepo when you have breakfast at 2pm

did that today