Pnp Gela's Finest!

DeletedUser

The epic struggles of a deserter! Their biggest attempts to subdue me yet!

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Some of you may know me since it seems that I became quite popular during the last week or so. Especially if you are in the O44-O45 region.

The reason for that is because I betrayed the alliance I was in. I left Krypteia because I was bored of playing the game. Little did I know on how fun it would be going up against an entire alliance, surviving for this long and actually, for a while, winning.

MYCITY.png

Anyhow!

Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak. And when I checked my phone, I had over 57 incoming attacks. So I messaged a player I knew was online, and that player plus 5 others devoted their time to fight for me when I could not and take on an entire alliance. Now I wasn't really surprised, we all know that Krypteians are creatures of the night and will not leave their hiding holes during the day (I will get back to that later).

When I logged on for the first time this morning, I saw 240 reports and I still had incoming attacks. They were really busy!

REPORT.png

Turns out, a good portion of Krypteians decided to run an OP on me. So they did their little intel work, figured out my offline time and sent 5 CS's at me. Lucky for me, the people who are on my side now are truly remarkable players! I will spare you the 240 reports, and get straight to the good parts.

King Muha, once a servant of the Kryteian Tyranny managed to break free of the enslavement of his oppressors and claimed himself a freeman! All the city states he owned became free as well. But the great Overlords of Krypteina will not have it and sent their grunts to do their fighting while the overlords themselves watched from a safe distance, not even sacrificing a single soldier during the onslaught.

The mighty armies and navies of Krypteia were bearing down on five small, isolated, FREE city states! Under the Grand Overlord Hades who is also known as Kslay, the subdued servant kings sent their men to their fates to clash against city walls and be crushed underneath the feet of their own brothers in arms!

one.png

two.png

They even sent their men on certain death missions! (Why send a decoy when there are already 4 incoming CS and the player is 100% offline is beyond me.. maybe he just didn't have anything else left to send?)

three.png

Yet the defenders held fast, and one by one the attacks failed. The servant kings cried as they saw their men slaughtered to the last one! The free king Muha ordered his messengers to spread the word of the incoming hordes. And six Kings. Mighty warlords who are free from the Tyranny of Krypteia heeded the call and sent what they could to help keep free men free.

Unfortunately, not every city could be saved. The Free King Muha was a competent tactician and knew what he could and could not protect. So he sacrificed two of his cities to save the rest.

five.png

four.png

The end =)

Now, that was just in the past 12 hours. But I turned coat over a week ago. and during that week, almost every single day I would have at least one CS sent my way. True, I did lose 3 cities. The ones that are too far away to defend and I gave them away. but other then that it was a Krypteian defeat after Krypteian defeat.

I should also probably mention that the alliance I am in is not as big or powerful, so we dont have the kind of resources Krypteia has where they shove 100 peggies and 3000 of each troop type into their front line cities. For the most part, I soloed every CS attempts. And there were over a dozen.

So the moral of this story is this: They are not as scary as they look! True, they have some good players. But if a single player managed to defend himself against an entire alliance, then what gives? Why are they winning this world with-ought even breaking a sweat.

This is directly to the Krypteian leaders. The ones who run the show: Let me ask you this. When was "fun" removed from the equation?

Disclaimer: I dont hate any one, and sorry if the picture quality is poor. First time writing a PnP, just found this amusing and decided to share. Dont bash me plz..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

~Thumbs up~
Big respect for you muha.. you did turmoil in krypt in those few days.. a whole alliance endeavoring to take about 5 cities in their cluster from a 100K member.. and still failing .. which proves the quality of players they got lol

DeletedUser19042

lol...You think?

You have no idea what you are talking about. (rofl)

DeletedUser

jorsiva, save your comments buddy , really... not sure why you think anyone cares for you... but just to straighten this out .. we all think you are a noob who is seeking attention.. so really save your comments for something better or someone who would cares for it lol.. we just laugh out loud at the moment you launched ur CS at muha .. lol

DeletedUser19042

jorsiva, save your comments buddy , really... not sure why you think anyone cares for you... but just to straighten this out .. we all think you are a noob who is seeking attention.. so really save your comments for something better or someone who would cares for it lol.. we just laugh out loud at the moment you launched ur CS at muha .. lol

Probably you did. I don't care. And I know no one cares about me, I don't care about that either. I don't care about what you think about me either. As I just know you are worse than me. And I am a noob, just as you said. lol

Or why else are you constantly going after krypteia's inactives, and only support in sieges? Because you don't dare to attack an active player? That might be it. ;)
At least I try. lol

PS; I highly respect all vengeance members, except a few (you know who). At least Vengeance is a decent competitor on Gela.

DeletedUser39847

Brilliant my fellow deserter :D:D ^^ a bit naive i think :p

DeletedUser

ohhhh.. wait... let me see.. i'm attacking krypt's inactive players?? ok.. i dare you now to mention out a name of an inactive player in krypt i hit .. man.. you are really a sad person and a liar...

i took a city from soul.fire ( he was rank 2 on the world)
i took a city from chilic ( he's super active and 300K)
i took a city from mcfinger ( he's active)

save your words.. and if im worse than you.. then oh well... go ask your alliance who is better lol.. i guess they'll be honest with you and tell you..

hooligan-1 is like 10X better than u... are u really comparing urself to him ?? lmao

and dont worry.. no one in vengeance has respect for you... lol so save them for urself

and just for the laugh.. after starting back from scratch.. i already caught up with you ...LOL.. oh ur so good at this game...

or wait.. do u just play this game to talk ?? bcz no one would talk to you in real life...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

lol...Shall I re-quote? I don't care what others think about me. lol...

You are a strange little kid. :p

And I would be a noob? Come back telling me that when you have 2.4 million DBP and 2.2 million ABP all your worlds combined. I got it in 1 world. ;)

Have a good day sir...

DeletedUser

dont lie.. because you did NOt.. you took over this account.. and it wasn't yours... dont worry man.. i know the whole story ;-)

DeletedUser19042

dont lie.. because you did NOt.. you took over this account.. and it wasn't yours... dont worry man.. i know the whole story ;-)

Then you should know the truth. lol.

I did take over Nilmoni (yes)
But I was talking about Juschemon. lol

DeletedUser

Probably you did. I don't care. And I know no one cares about me, I don't care about that either. I don't care about what you think about me either. As I just know you are worse than me. And I am a noob, just as you said. lol

Or why else are you constantly going after krypteia's inactives, and only support in sieges? Because you don't dare to attack an active player? That might be it. ;)
At least I try. lol

PS; I highly respect all vengeance members, except a few (you know who). At least Vengeance is a decent competitor on Gela.

I've attacked you plenty of times..

DeletedUser39847

:D:D the question is....well i actually forgot but i'm sure it had relevance :D

DeletedUser

screenshot20130510at201.png

yah, I didnt do anything

Slay never Does anything.... He is lazy that way....

Doesn't it seem quite funny that the Big Talkers, running Krypts down, always confirm that they are not interested in winning Gela, even confirm that they could never win, even if they tried.... but that their life's mission is to make our lives hell... by letting us attack them and making it difficult to take their cities and then go all whoop whoop when we only take 3 instead of 6 .... Please make our lives as much hell as you can spare losing ... seriously.... your version of hell is really fun and enjoyable....

I like this type of enemy, who knows they cant win, who knows they will lose their cities and then gives us a fight to take their cities..... seems like a win win scenario for anyone who is a Krypt...

How many people do you know, who gets bored of winning ...... Wow, bored of winning, that must be a tough Life.... turning coats from winning to losing and then say bored of Winning ...... sounds like a lot of whining if you ask me...

13thKnightc9mm0b45w3.png