@Venom 2.0

DeletedUser

Dear Venom,

I'm Danagar. I'm a member of the Chaos Hunters. I'm not a vocal member of Greopolis. I generally prefer to watch and read what's going on from the outside. However, recently today. I have been involved in a battle against you , a CS , and an allied Alliance City.

That being said. I have to say, that I admire your players as well as the way you handle the game in general. I know that there's supposedly supposed to be a "Beef" between CH and V2.0 . But me , I'm a game player. I'm not a trash talker , a nonsense artist, nor am I "l33t". I just enjoy the game as it gives me something to do while I am working ( which is why I'm constantly active ). I don't complain when I get beaten and I don't goad when I win. I will fight, I will win some and I will lose some. It's the way it is.

So with that, I have to say. It was hella fun , and I hope that in the future when we bump heads again. It'll continue to be as fun as it has been. I'm here to play. Not to make friends, but it happens. Just like how making enemies as well will occur. It's a game and it's to be enjoyed. You guys got skill no doubt about it.

Playing against you has definitely been one that keeps me on my toes.

Sincerely,
Danagar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30065

Hey Danagar..

Nice to see somebody finaly has a good perspective about the game hehe and not only to trash talk..
The game is more fun when u have opponents that know what there doing... Otherwise you will end up playing as a Simmer...
I am sure our paths will cross again and till that time.. Goodluck and take care... till the next time :)

Sincerely
Loempia

DeletedUser14786

Welcome to the forums Danagar.

You've got a great mindset for the game, and with 7 posts and two rep bars I think the community likes you. :)

People fight for different reasons but in the end we must all remember it's just a game. And sometimes the longest friendships are borne out of good fights!

Enjoy,

DeletedUser

Danagar dude

Your post is good sight for sore eyes in forums
We have same thinking about the game

All the best

DeletedUser

Thanks for the replies all.

I think the mindset is originated due to the perpetual looking around game forums of all types & seeing nothing but negativity. You have to look at the situation and the game realistically. It's a game. It's purpose is solely to be fun & entertaining. If people can't see it that way , or have to trash talk, whine, bicker, or cry about it. Then in my opinion they shouldn't be playing.

I don't want to be one of those people.

Happy Hunting , & Conquer well
~Danagar~

DeletedUser

Sorry Danagar but I do n't agree with you on this one,

It is like going to a fight club to see a fight without trash talk, nah, you get bored.

It s a war game, without trash talk, it will get boring overtime, game itself is limited to certain troops, strategies and stuff, all the PnPs, trash talks and etc. make it more interesting.

It s not Sim city, it s Grepo, a math-based war game :)

DeletedUser5554

It is like going to a fight club to see a fight without trash talk, nah, you get bored.

It s a war game, without trash talk, it will get boring overtime, game itself is limited to certain troops, strategies and stuff, all the PnPs, trash talks and etc. make it more interesting.

Speaking of PnP's nobody has made any yet! :mad:

Also to an extent I agree trash talk makes the game what it is. However in all good fights there's an element of respect for those who fight well and continue to do so.

DeletedUser

Speaking of PnP's nobody has made any yet! :mad:

Also to an extent I agree trash talk makes the game what it is. However in all good fights there's an element of respect for those who fight well and continue to do so.

I am a bit busy atm, but I got something in mind, might make a PnP late next month. :)

DeletedUser

I'll give you that. In many ways it does make it more "interesting". I suppose that it must be something along the lines of upbringing, or respect or whatever. Though that's not to say I won't talk some serious trash on Starcraft. HA!

But all in all, the message remains the same. Respect goes out to V2.

See here I thought these forums were mostly dead but looks like there's still good people around , some even with class. :eek: say it ain't so!!

Happy Hunting and Quick Conquering.
~Danagar~

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Danagar.

You've got a great mindset for the game, and with 7 posts and two rep bars I think the community likes you. :)

People fight for different reasons but in the end we must all remember it's just a game. And sometimes the longest friendships are borne out of good fights!

Enjoy,

9 posts, 4 rep bars(I might have given you the 4th Danagar)

But, very nice to see people that aren't full of trash talk

DeletedUser

I got rimmed by a chaos hunter, Mazanakis, the guy was very nice (except for beating me :p ).

It's good to see decent people with respect.

But trash talk is part of the war game too. We use games for fun, learning, but also for spitting our frustrations out :p just listen to what people say on a sports field...
even professionnals, like soccer players, you won't hear them during a match "Oh excuse me sir, i was clumsy and put my face under your shoe, i totally apologize of any inconvenience, let me clean the blood from your sole, it's the least i could do".
:D

DeletedUser

I'll give you that. In many ways it does make it more "interesting". I suppose that it must be something along the lines of upbringing, or respect or whatever. Though that's not to say I won't talk some serious trash on Starcraft. HA!

But all in all, the message remains the same. Respect goes out to V2.

See here I thought these forums were mostly dead but looks like there's still good people around , some even with class. :eek: say it ain't so!!

Happy Hunting and Quick Conquering.
~Danagar~

Well respect brings about respect, but cant be tolerated there s a fist thrown at your face mate. Peolpe have different ways of reacting, cant be blamed, however

It s called 'Trash Talk', not 'Sweet Talk', sorry but I cant see how respect fits into 'trash talk', there s no trash talk when you respect someone to the fullest.

here s the formula:

Sweet talk = Respect and affection and kindness and etc. ----> everyone knows that, proven fact

Now with your idea it will be like: Trash Talk = Respect

So the conclusion based on what you propose is: Trash Talk = Sweet Talk

My conclusion: Mathematically, psychologically, strategically,fun-basely impossible

Cheers and Happy hunting to you too :)

DeletedUser5554

I'd say trash talk adds to the thrill of the fight. The fight brings about respect if its good.

DeletedUser

Huh? Im terrible at Maths!

I agree with Danagar. I'm no expert at this game but you can see how well they co-ordinate. I'm looking forward to gaining a city closer to their cities and dishing out some Antidote for that venom ;)

Not so sure about the kicking players before we conquer them bit though :p

DeletedUser

Very thoughtful post and many a true word within it, but it takes all types to make the game fun, I like the mind games as much as the battles, good banter is great as long as you can be as gracious in defeat as you are in victory. I'm looking forward to many a hard fought battle with such a worthy adversary that is Venom, in the meantime I'll keep sharpening, varnishing and work my way South so I can poke you with my sharp and pointy weapons when I get there ;)

DeletedUser

Huh? Im terrible at Maths!

I agree with Danagar. I'm no expert at this game but you can see how well they co-ordinate. I'm looking forward to gaining a city closer to their cities and dishing out some Antidote for that venom ;)

Not so sure about the kicking players before we conquer them bit though :p

perhaps, maybe, to some extent, dreamfully, you might succeed when we get bored of paros, like we always do in every world. :)

oh I see some hostility here :), get closer but not too close we got some sharp edges.

trash talk with respect, if that s what s expected :)