Funny or awesome repors, funny PM. . .

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hehehehe, attack was on milliethemooster by some player in Last Stand, and provided the easiest 5,000BP known to Grep!

DeletedUser

WOW!!!
In all this time I played grepo I never got free BPs like you did MtMz!

5k BPs?! I would like to bow down to you in respect for killing so much enemy troops, and in the same time to slap you because you got 5K BPs and not ME!!!
lol

DeletedUser

WOW!!!
In all this time I played grepo I never got free BPs like you did MtMz!

5k BPs?! I would like to bow down to you in respect for killing so much enemy troops, and in the same time to slap you because you got 5K BPs and not ME!!!
lol

He's blocked it ouit mate my guess is it is an alliance mate that is leaving and has sent him free BP....
as if it wasnt he would shouw the report withought blocking and it would come up a brown pic or red pic over attackiung players city...

here is a real report for you noobs to learn how to attack ;)

http://prntscr.com/15zlix

DeletedUser

damn thats good kill, but did you saw stabbed report in Paros +3.5k ABP!!! :eek:

lol

DeletedUser

Seeing as we are talking about other servers for a sec, this will leave the 3.5k ABP to shame :D

be82dg.png

DeletedUser

Because the report showed you got 30 percent luck. We all know that is impossible to get in the game, especially if you have an awesome nuke to send :)

DeletedUser

Maybe it's possible for YOU Ash, with your god powers and such. :p

DeletedUser

Seeing as we are talking about other servers for a sec, this will leave the 3.5k ABP to shame :D

be82dg.png

lol, that was definitely a setup, nobody keeps 11665 slingers in their city.

Also, why are both cities brown?

DeletedUser

Even if it was/is a setup its still the best report I have seen, I think the Luck makes it even better, shame there wasn't 14k or more Slingers :p

I've known many players to stash there offence like that when offline for a while without VM, I do it myself sometimes. If the enemy gets lucky they might strike a jackpot here of there, generally all LS in one and offence in another ;)

Both cities are brown as this is an old report, were one player has left and the other reset, hence neither owing the cities now...

DeletedUser

bull shizz mazz i know your game only to well...
a member and ingame friend was leaving and you set that up no one is stupid enough to place all there slings in one place withought suitable back up ie defence troops and a shizz load of breimms....
don't potray us as fools as you will be put to shame ;)

DeletedUser

You dont know my game that well then, I do this most weekends with my offence if going out and not vming, usually my defense is in my front line cities or someone else's cities defending.

Chances of finding my offence are slim, especially with each week having more and more cities ;)

DeletedUser

it's actually rather easy to find them do a Op :)
witch most decent alliances tend to do regularly

DeletedUser

Yes but how many alliances hit the deep cities with only fake and small attacks and dont check walls to see if they killed LS or Birs...
or just see a stack of fts and assume its GD and dont follow thru, along with the TT to them would be quite long 10+ hours easy...

Also like most players I have a lovely phone app that likes to alert me of any incoming attacks, along with I know how to move troops around unlike many others who can only pop militia :D

Either way I would love to see and alliance try, haven't been attacked like that in a very long time, along with many other good players I know