battle points ?

DeletedUser

do i get battle points if i defeat enemy troops as a defender ?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes you do. They will not appear in the rankings or become available for a victory procession immediatley though.

DeletedUser18132

If they don't come in 12-24 hours, contact support.

DeletedUser32154

You will get battle points if you defend your own city.
If you defend another city, that other city will get the DBP.

DeletedUser30767

However, defending other city, its possible you also get some DBP

DeletedUser

If you attack a city, and you loose all of your units do you still get BP? I attacked a city, and I lost all of my troops but I never got any BP. This has happened a few times.

DeletedUser

If you attack a city, and you loose all of your units do you still get BP? I attacked a city, and I lost all of my troops but I never got any BP. This has happened a few times.
that will depend if you attacked by sea with just transports and troop your troops may have died with out landing,1 bir or ls will kill them all , then you will get no bp

DeletedUser19042

Yes, It's still the same.

They won't attack. But it will indeed just say 'peacefully visited'.... etc.

DeletedUser25380

Yes, it doesn't matter how many of your troops die, it's how many they killed that counts for BP.

And as Jono said, yes, you get bps for defending others' cities, except for ghosts. Again it's how many units did your troops/boats killed (so in case of a heavy defence from a lot of players in one city, the bps from units killed are distributed to all defenders, and you may not get many points).
To see how many units you killed you can check your wall before and after the attacks.

DeletedUser27700

Yes, it doesn't matter how many of your troops die, it's how many they killed that counts for BP.

And as Jono said, yes, you get bps for defending others' cities, except for ghosts. Again it's how many units did your troops/boats killed (so in case of a heavy defence from a lot of players in one city, the bps from units killed are distributed to all defenders, and you may not get many points).
To see how many units you killed you can check your wall before and after the attacks.

This is close, but not quite.

After the battle is won, there is a calculation of who gets what BP based on total number of population present in the city.
So, for example, I support a city with purely Biremes, and another person supports with all land defense troops.
That city then gets hit by an LS nuke.
Assuming we both sent the same amount of population worth of troops, we will get the same DBP even though I did not loose any troops, or kill any LS.

On top of that, the city owner gets a larger cut overall.

DeletedUser29764

BP = Losing Units

that will depend if you attacked by sea with just transports and troop your troops may have died with out landing,1 bir or ls will kill them all , then you will get no bp

If i attack a guy with 500 slingers and i attack with 100 slingers (just an example) and i lose all my slingers (100) will i get BP? Or not?

DeletedUser

You get BP not based on your own units, but on the number of enemy units that you killed.
If your 100 slingers killed enemy units, you will get battle points. Even if all of your own units died.

DeletedUser29764

Really because most people say, if they all die, you won't get any BP

DeletedUser345

That is horribly wrong and i don't know who the most people are that you reference too, tell them to learn how to play grepolis. ;)

DeletedUser29764

That is horribly wrong and i don't know who the most people are that you reference too, tell them to learn how to play grepolis. ;)

Yer, but i mean… all the times i have attacked and lost all my units then i didn't get any BP. So are you sure?

DeletedUser19042

You do get BP.

That's just a small problem with the reports. When all your units get killed the report won't say how much BP you received. But you did get the BP. No worries, they are there. :)