Milestones Athens Milestones

DeletedUser

i guess there will be no more updates in this topic. why does someone open such topics and doesn't keep them up to date?! it's easy to make a milestone list, but maintaining it is the problem. well it's maybe just me who don't like starting something without finishing it :D

DeletedUser

i guess there will be no more updates in this topic. why does someone open such topics and doesn't keep them up to date?! it's easy to make a milestone list, but maintaining it is the problem. well it's maybe just me who don't like starting something without finishing it :D
Our mod did say if someone wants to maintain a list he will sticky it, i personally do not have the time to do so.

DeletedUser

I will do it and keep updating it if no one has a problem with that.

DeletedUser

^^ if u post a new thread just let me know so i can swap it out :p

DeletedUser22708

Congrats to BushiFox for gaining over 1 million BP in total.

DeletedUser22708

look at the top 10 players ranking, then look at the top 10 fighters ranking, completely different players except for me haha :)

DeletedUser21774

Highest Attack Battle Points by an unrimmed, unbanned, unghosted player - Lord Baer .......532,2071

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

well i just looked at the fighter's rankings and saw you passed the bp i had a couple of months ago, congratz ;)

DeletedUser23542

well i just looked at the fighter's rankings and saw you passed the bp i had a couple of months ago, congratz ;)

Yeah, i came in a little late on this server im afraid. Been playing cathcUP tehn i got a new kid and new house as i mentioned..so no grepo time really

DeletedUser22708

I think MoRC just won the milestone of most amount of biremes in a siege in the entire time Athens has existed. 76k biremes, dayum!

DeletedUser2595

But I thought that 65K brims couldn't come from one alliance? We apparently had to have 4 alliances helping us to get 65K according to you guys and now you say that MoRC get 75K on their own?

DeletedUser22708

Okay let me clarify a couple of things. First of all, SunTzu and Vengeance and maybe more alliances did send support to the siege. I thought it was quite unbelievable to gather 65k biremes on your own with all the support you guys had sitting in our blocked ww's, frontline cities and your fleas in our core oceans... That's why i said it couldn't come from one alliance.
Well Raa did send support to the siege and it's possible for us to gather up to 70k biremes since we don't have our support sitting everywhere :)

DeletedUser11165

We had like 3k Biremes from Sun Tzu, nmrinaong lost his the week before. Vengeance...if they sent it would of been miniscule, ATTT may of sent a few but again not alot. If you noticed our WW we dropped support levels in all our cities the day before the operation ready for it. I assure you at least 58k Were ours.

DeletedUser22708

well idk who it was but somebody from Triad said SunTzu sent 9k

DeletedUser22708

There was not that much going between MoRC and Scorps besides the mutual dislike for Triad lol We did do a few ops in O35