The Fall of Clockmare

DeletedUser31800

Okay everyone, here is where you post the latest scoop on what happened to Clockmare. That is a lot of members to lose all at once!

DeletedUser

they only had 10 members who were active. I think it was inevitable for them to end up merging with another alliance. Hopefully someone from the new commanders will come to press conference about this new events.

DeletedUser41036

It was time they go away. They will be remebered by extreem level of inactivity which they have been showing for extreeme amount of time.
They have gone to better place now and we all hope BE will soon follow them. Then they can pact together for eternity:)

DeletedUser

Last time I heard or saw anything from clockmare was sometime in 2012, it's amazing how long BE kept them alive under their protective blanket.

The world in general is rather dead though, so no wonder they are finally gone.

DeletedUser33530

Ya. Its a shame it died. This was my first world and I kind of miss it.

DeletedUser

well..Ive had very busy life lately so I missed all this shaking
but it was inevitable. SG and CM clashed in epic fight, attacking every week, defending in between and rebuilding for 8 months

it has taken it's toll - inactivity, players getting worn out ... SG was more stubborn although SG was always on the back foot fighting too many wars on all fronts

from my end - respect to CM .. they'll be missed in this world

DeletedUser

Last time I heard or saw anything from clockmare was sometime in 2012, it's amazing how long BE kept them alive under their protective blanket.

The world in general is rather dead though, so no wonder they are finally gone.

I wouldn't say that we protected them but if we could offer support when they needed it then by all means we sent everything we could. CG and the rest of the clocks were the only ones who supported us when we were much smaller and up against 3 of the top 5 alliances at once. If it weren't for them we wouldn't even be here.

Server is down to only a couple hundred active players now. Not sure if it will survive to WW.

DeletedUser

Don't be fooled by the calm before the storm
i played many worlds and history repeats its self. Those with experience with the game are laughing and controlling those who don't
when WW starts, many heads will fly and truth(loyalties) will become the first casualty. As my man Aeschylus once said
its a mazing what some players would do to win the WW race, if you hang around long enough u'll know what i mean.
in the mean time, enjoy the last real fights left in this world.

DeletedUser41036

Not many aliances left anymore. Who will be next one to disappear? :)

DeletedUser

BE of course, they have 2 top players and the rest are fans. Corey and her group added only bad luck to BE
its the worst merge of all kind.
As i stated before only 3 alliances will stay to the end( illuminati/WD/BE) , I said this even before CM and RT collapse
go check the date of my post.
this game is simple, the alliance who get his core to the side of the map gets +50% survival to end rate as fighting -50% wars
BE will fight and fight but they will be killed eventually ( 100% no safe core by WW time in 6 months)
:)

DeletedUser41036

BE of course, they have 2 top players and the rest are fans. Corey and her group added only bad luck to BE
its the worst merge of all kind.
As i stated before only 3 alliances will stay to the end( illuminati/WD/BE) , I said this even before CM and RT collapse
go check the date of my post.
this game is simple, the alliance who get his core to the side of the map gets +50% survival to end rate as fighting -50% wars
BE will fight and fight but they will be killed eventually ( 100% no safe core by WW time in 6 months)

Yes i remember that post, i just dont know by what parameters you disqualified my alliance:). We are maybe new but we do plan to stay:)

I also like to talk against BE, but its not only 2 players. Its much much more then that:). We must be realistic. I can right now name at least 6-7 great players there.

DeletedUser

hey d0m0
I didn't disqualify your alliance as i don't know till this moment who you play for. But i based my prediction on the Drama of 5 worlds
(upsillon/omega/achilles/Actium/Sparta). and 6 yrs of online strategy waste of time games that I only play to tick others off.
Like any other game, all predictions can change suddenly with new twists of policies between alliances. I could be wrong after all with all my predictions. But the fact that I based my theory on semi rim alliances to prevail is based on the more peace they get to grow bonds between members and practice team work on smaller ones. The core is always for the hardcore players who grew tired of the game and only play for quick battles. CM /BE and maybe SG joined this world on first day believing that they have seen it all.
look at them now: CM merged/BE stalling their breakdown by getting more people through merges and SG made the smartest choice by choosing the healthiest allies.
When i said BE has 2 top players, i might be wrong again but I have only seen the work of (tom creed) and (jtribs). Others could be good players but they aren't spreading the love like the previous two.;)
This game won't be won by being hardcore player, although that was true on the early worlds, But its won by creating decent players who play their part in a big group systematically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well .. From what I learnt, SG had seen it all. Werent you part of SG in earlier world? :)
Just asking

DeletedUser

Well .. From what I learnt, SG had seen it all. Werent you part of SG in earlier world? :)
Just asking
Yes , i was part of SG in Upsilon and back then i was a true soldjer for more than 1 full year, till things got ugly at the end.
SG started strong in this world but their momentum didn't last for long, top players there are not top players here which gives me indication of how bored people have gotten. With all respect to SG and Phoenix alliances. I still think that core alliances killed each other game so early in this world. that gave others a chance to grow unnoticed and now core alliances hanging by a thread.

I don't think i will stick till WW times, but I won't be surprised at all if leaders of big alliances run away with WW cities in lvl 9 wonders
:) . you might think that you have seen it all, but human betrayal knows no boundaries even in a browser games.

DeletedUser

who ever calls this game strategic has major brain problems...
is it strategic in having app on your mobile that alerts you if you have incoming attack
is it strategic to have advantage over players who dont use credit card
is it strategic that moderators play this game

THERE IS NOTHING STRATEGIC IN THIS GAME... ITS A GAME WHO FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN THEIR LIFES.

THE END

DeletedUser

hey d0m0
I didn't disqualify your alliance as i don't know till this moment who you play for. But i based my prediction on the Drama of 5 worlds
(upsillon/omega/achilles/Actium/Sparta). and 6 yrs of online strategy waste of time games that I only play to tick others off.
Like any other game, all predictions can change suddenly with new twists of policies between alliances. I could be wrong after all with all my predictions. But the fact that I based my theory on semi rim alliances to prevail is based on the more peace they get to grow bonds between members and practice team work on smaller ones. The core is always for the hardcore players who grew tired of the game and only play for quick battles. CM /BE and maybe SG joined this world on first day believing that they have seen it all.
look at them now: CM merged/BE stalling their breakdown by getting more people through merges and SG made the smartest choice by choosing the healthiest allies.
When i said BE has 2 top players, i might be wrong again but I have only seen the work of (tom creed) and (jtribs). Others could be good players but they aren't spreading the love like the previous two.;)
This game won't be won by being hardcore player, although that was true on the early worlds, But its won by creating decent players who play their part in a big group systematically.

Lol, anyway...

Pheonix has probably been more of a threat to us than anyone else in the past few months. They are very strong in an ocean that we are not but we are making strides to rectify it.

Illums are a joke yet you guys post here like you have accomplished something. Every single time we take cities from one of your players, you boot them and invite another one of your lackeys from your multiple MRA alliances.

Haven't fought SG but it seemed they handled themselves well with clocks--I expect them to be there in the end.

That is really the only two other alliances worth mentioning. I don't expect Illums to be around much longer--at least not in the capacity they are in now. We get messages all the time about how unhappy many of the players are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rberni
Finally someone from BE to use the external forum ,,, hurray
well, we have punished many players for calling us MRA, Kreint for example or Russ from NOOBS. We actually did more than that and we killed #4 alliance (NOOBS) and #3 (Rotten tomatoes) . What have you accomplished my friend ? merging with Correy ?
is that what you call accomplishment ? Actually i think BE was only worried about retaking #1 alliance in ranking system that they dissolved CM for it and picked their top players for points race.
congratulations. now you guys are ranked #1. How many big alliance did you fight ? I can't find anything about your alliance in forum or anywhere else. Actually i think you were apportunist to move to our North oceans while we were hammering the south.
now you guys in trouble. You can't expand and you can't ask for mercy. Killing all is our motto that made us best offensive alliance
( thats whats up ).
regarding your note about people that are not happy in illuminates, its human nature to have people think out of the group sometimes
and its free world. You guys dissolved CM only to pick top 5 players, the rest were kicked out like extra weight. Don't talk to me about loyalty now.

advice.guys who think like ( Rberni ) don't call us MRA , or else you will lose the game so early . be nice and play the game .