New World Order (Thebes)

• Thread starter DeletedUser41503
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Good now they stand a chance at surviving and not being eaten by achillies and co. ;)

DeletedUser

Good now they stand a chance at surviving and not being eaten by achillies and co. ;)

I was told they were landing in O55 which going NW would still be very close to them especially with unit speed 4 :D

DeletedUser

I was told they were landing in O55 which going NW would still be very close to them especially with unit speed 4 :D

Nothing in the core will be safe with unit speed four, combined with the number of good players. It will be the bloodbath to end all bloodbaths, and will go down in history as the greatest bloodbath of all time!!!

DeletedUser12512

Nothing in the core will be safe with unit speed four, combined with the number of good players. It will be the bloodbath to end all bloodbaths, and will go down in history as the greatest bloodbath of all time!!!

If only I had the time...

DeletedUser

another NWO..guys what happened to grepolis..every world has those type of name..think of something original

hell think of something original is a better name..

guys u already got on some farming lists..good luck :D

bet i'm gonna get -rep for this :D

DeletedUser41503

At the end of the day, a farming list is just a list. You'll have to get past 50+ players to farm any one of us.

DeletedUser5554

At the end of the day, a farming list is just a list. You'll have to get past 50+ players to farm any one of us.

I'm not gonna be apart of this world or anything buuuut....

By the looks of it they have a lot more than 50....Egging them on probably isn't in anyway smart at this point.

EDIT: NWO is really unoriginal I've seen at least one on every world.

DeletedUser41503

I didn't come up with the name. Besides, I wasn't "egging them on", I was merely stating that we're not going to let anyone farm our members.

DeletedUser5554

I didn't come up with the name. Besides, I wasn't "egging them on", I was merely stating that we're not going to let anyone farm our members.

Good luck with that. Not to sound like a tool but I haven't heard of any of you. So unless you're resurrected talent from the edges of Alpha or Beta then i'm going to put my money on the other top premades out there.

DeletedUser

umm, "an elite group of experienced players" that will "recruit players of any number of points"

you might want to consider changing your recruitment policy

DeletedUser41503

Well, I'm just trying to inform people of an alliance they could possibly join in Thebes. I did not expect all this rubbish about farming us and our members being inexperienced. If anyone actually has anything positive to say, please do, otherwise just keep your thoughts to yourself.