Pnp Coalition against Unstable Connections

DeletedUser

I've had a go at counting up the scores, US against the coalition. I've taken the start date as 30/05/2013 and am not counting US's mysterious ally since I don't know who they are. I took these numbers from grepostats.com and therefore only completed conquests that had been updated when I did this were counted. I decided to do it from the perspective of US for some reason, dunno why but I'm just gonna go with it.

US vs NE -------- 2 gained 2 lost
US ve Immortals-- 1 gained 1 lost
US vs LoG ------- 0 gained 6 lost
Total US gains 3 cities and loses 9

If I've miss counted or should have had a different start date or different alliances involved feel free to correct me.

DeletedUser33530

Seems about right I think. Most of the guy you conquer never even logged on to defend there city or you spies told you that they were quitting so you got our interals. All of which are in deep LOG and allies territory. We are also focusing mainly on our southern territory at the moment.

DeletedUser39972

Credit where credit is due LoG is looking awesome expect a real fight (expected it they truly are pros). What impresses more is New Era because it wasn't expected. Always thought they were another NRA but they have really been holding there own and looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only reason they are holding their own is because there is another 2alliances helping them. They would have alot more loses if it was just us vs new era.

DeletedUser33530

Credit where credit is due LoG is looking awesome expect a real fight (expected it they truly are pros). What impresses more is New Era because it wasn't expected. Always thought they were another NRA but they have really been holding there own and looking good.

Well we are busy cleaning up 045 right now. Invading 044 isnt really on my list until i have a secured ocean 045

DeletedUser31161

sorry guys i am gonna have to quit this world. i have huge RL issues that i will have to attend. will really miss playing. i have already started deleting my account. to all my enemies..... my cities are tripped

DeletedUser33530

sorry guys i am gonna have to quit this world. i have huge RL issues that i will have to attend. will really miss playing. i have already started deleting my account. to all my enemies..... my cities are tripped
Why does everyone i like have to quit? Penguin once new era surrender im getting the whole alliance to spell out PENGUIN IS THE BEST one city name at a time.

DeletedUser

Just to update the scores here for anyone who cares. Since my last post about this LoG has taken another 6 cities from US, New Era have taken one and the Immortals have lost one. Brining the totals to;

US vs NE -------- 2 gained 3 lost
US ve Immortals-- 2 gained 1 lost
US vs LoG ------- 0 gained 12 lost
Total US gains 4 cities and loses 16

On a side note there is a ton of internals going on in US right now, makes going through the list of conquers a pain so stop it! :p

DeletedUser23542

You and Aussie running scared allready :p

DeletedUser31639

You and Aussie running scared allready :p

I guess so, heh.

Although BigTrouble1 was is an absolute beast right now. He just gained over 14,000 ABP today. (And that's only 1 month 9 days into a speed 1 world.)

DeletedUser33530

Just to update the scores here for anyone who cares. Since my last post about this LoG has taken another 6 cities from US, New Era have taken one and the Immortals have lost one. Brining the totals to;

US vs NE -------- 2 gained 3 lost
US ve Immortals-- 2 gained 1 lost
US vs LoG ------- 0 gained 12 lost
Total US gains 4 cities and loses 16

On a side note there is a ton of internals going on in US right now, makes going through the list of conquers a pain so stop it! :p
in our defense you guys are like all defense lol (im actually very impressed with you million and one bierme nukes) and most of our activity in in the south which we are destroying and all those internals you mentioned. Also i just saw this now but it appears that since its 3 vs 1 you guys conquer three times the cities :cool:. Other then that so far im disappointed with both sides in this war. neither has launch an offensive into the others core yet :(. P.S. Been once i rim you cause you are really fun to talk with (its how my mind works) im gonna send all these reports of times when you guys had more conquest to you :p

DeletedUser

lol if you're coming into O54 you'd better bring back up :p

Good point about the 3:1 ratio, does anyone have scores for your southern front? I would be interested to see the numbers for that.

And we don't have any crazy amount of Biremes, as an alliance we have much more ABP than DBP, we just get to hold onto those sieges cause everyone takes part. When my CS landed in the bloated goat I had 33 incoming supports already, and more was sent later.

DeletedUser33530

lol if you're coming into O54 you'd better bring back up :p

Good point about the 3:1 ratio, does anyone have scores for your southern front? I would be interested to see the numbers for that.

And we don't have any crazy amount of Biremes, as an alliance we have much more ABP than DBP, we just get to hold onto those sieges cause everyone takes part. When my CS landed in the bloated goat I had 33 incoming supports already, and more was sent later.
I exaggerate the truth a little with the biermes :). If we do go into 054 believe me we will have like 50 back ups lol you guys got that place stacked. Also I'll work on the scores for the southern front I'm not sure if anyone keeps tracks since it really like 4 wars.

DeletedUser39972

Be interesting to see the results per ocean. I'd give you a cookie if you did that Cheater of Death :)

DeletedUser

I think the results in the southern oceans are even more heavily in favor of US than the war in O54 is in favor of LoG. However, this is a good thing, because the quicker Elite falls, the less enemies to fight, so the more troops we can transfer ;)

DeletedUser33530

US vs. Elite we have taken 28 cities (unless guys were kicked before they were conquered) and they have taken two)

US vs. UCW we have taken 42 they have taken none

im not gonna post my standings for us vs. The Confederacy because so many guys were kicked before conquering because of inactivity that there will never be a way to tell.

DeletedUser33530

US vs NE -------- 4 gained 8 lost
US ve Immortals-- 3 gained 3 lost
US vs LoG ------- 2 gained 22 lost
Total US gains 9 cities and loses 33
ok i think even the coalition finds those numbers wrong. Been where are you your pretty accurate with these numbers?

DeletedUser

Well due to popular demand (Cheater of Death) I have done a recount and it looks like C4R105 is plenty accurate, this is what I counted from the 30th May to current date based purely on info from Grepostats.com. The difference is just a couple of conquers since C4R did his count.

US vs NE -------- 4 gained 8 lost
US ve Immortals-- 3 gained 4 lost
US vs LoG ------- 2 gained 23 lost
Total US gains 9 cities and loses 35

I honestly didn't know we had lost two until I saw these scores, I must have been asleep for all 24 hours of the siege lol.