Pnp Imrcornetto Lords of the Rim's Most Entertaining Leader.

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes yes I am and god HOW DA MOTHER OF UNICORN MANIAS DO U NOT KNOW THE HARBINGERS IF U KNOW DELTA?!??!?!?!? lol rage and yes. The Huns kinda sucked. They merged with DOA I believe or fell apart I forget. All I know is we went to war with massive alliances compared to us. We always were winning. We were the 2nd best alliance, won the world, and never lost a war I believe. It was an extremely fun alliance.

DeletedUser41523

Really? Always heard good things about em old Delta friends told me that the entire world was against them and they still didn't struggle. Guess time changes everything. I didn't play Delta I just heard from old friends that they we're pretty good. That and Band of Misfits.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Yes yes I am and god HOW DA MOTHER OF UNICORN MANIAS DO U NOT KNOW THE HARBINGERS IF U KNOW DELTA?!??!?!?!? lol rage and yes. The Huns kinda sucked. They merged with DOA I believe or fell apart I forget. All I know is we went to war with massive alliances compared to us. We always were winning. We were the 2nd best alliance, won the world, and never lost a war I believe. It was an extremely fun alliance.
Thats cause you rimmed anyone you wanted to fluff

DeletedUser

Get out your popcorn folks... this looks like a good one.

I'm quite interested as to how this started...

To those asking-
popcorn-cell-phone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either we went to war with The Huns and went to merge with Disciples of Ares or they fell apart. Either way we won lol. Band of Misfits was nothing compared to us btw. They were okay I believe. The Harbingers though were the main alliance no doubt whatsoever. :p

DeletedUser

You consider players who take inactives and point whores to be pro? Okay then that's odd but whatever. Also you aren't even on this world so...

I heard about Delta what alliance we're you in?

I am not on this world, play on Paros, was hangging aroud in PnP threads on externals, saw your PnP, 2 points I have to mention:

1. Your PnP is great in content but lacks the graphic, if you work on it you can make a better PnP out of those Convos.

2. Dont even argue with Cheater of death or Dr.OPTIK, they have proved to be just talkers, bragging about their skills and professionalism, they fled from Paros when they felt they could nt compete, their excuses in a nutshell was:

Cheater of death: "Dr.OPTIK is just testing some new strategies and doing some new experiments on Paros to apply them in the nest world"

"If Dr.OPTIK decides to play seriously you all will have to quit, coz he is the best, but he is not playing seriously on Paros, it s just a test for him"

the funny thing is, I cant find him on Rizinia where they were supposed to apply their so called new strategies, so they are just big talkers :)

P.S: All the convos are available on Paros external if they dont go and delete them

Cheers smilodon :)

DeletedUser33530

I am not on this world, play on Paros, was hangging aroud in PnP threads on externals, saw your PnP, 2 points I have to mention:

1. Your PnP is great in content but lacks the graphic, if you work on it you can make a better PnP out of those Convos.

2. Dont even argue with Cheater of death or Dr.OPTIK, they have proved to be just talkers, bragging about their skills and professionalism, they fled from Paros when they felt they could nt compete, their excuses in a nutshell was:

Cheater of death: "Dr.OPTIK is just testing some new strategies and doing some new experiments on Paros to apply them in the nest world"

"If Dr.OPTIK decides to play seriously you all will have to quit, coz he is the best, but he is not playing seriously on Paros, it s just a test for him"

the funny thing is, I cant find him on Rizinia where they were supposed to apply their so called new strategies, so they are just big talkers :)

P.S: All the convos are available on Paros external if they dont go and delete them

Cheers smilodon :)
in one day phibr cleared a whole venom 2.0 island then they day after i did some thing i wasnt supposed to and that i cant discuss on the forums so me and him had to end our time there. Im not nearly as experienced as phibr but everything i have said about him is true and that we can go prove by looking at his awards. Finally where the hell do you get your info from phibr just join rizina today to annoy me. We never planned on joining rizina since me and him have lives and do have the time to conquer a world during the school year. When i said new world i meant a world that had not been made yet not rizina. Any world that comes out after june 23 we will join.

DeletedUser41523

Thanks DC will take your advice to improve my PnP's in the future. :D

DeletedUser

Just got back from playing some lax lol and I see dis :p Btw Paros was just a test, new features and strategies that had come out since I had played, and I left cause I had other things to do like study. Even now I'm studying like hell for Finals and just joined Rizina for the hell of it. Anyways I don't think I'm all to pro anyways cause I know a lot of great players who are better than me :p Adios

DeletedUser33530

Just got back from playing some lax lol and I see dis :p Btw Paros was just a test, new features and strategies that had come out since I had played, and I left cause I had other things to do like study. Even now I'm studying like hell for Finals and just joined Rizina for the hell of it. Anyways I don't think I'm all to pro anyways cause I know a lot of great players who are better than me :p Adios

Now this just makes me look bad since I'm horrible compared to you

DeletedUser

Sorry Cheater of death (COD), but you seem to be forgetful a bit, derepping is not an issue, but your message proved your noobishness:

1. Here is the link:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?45408-Best-and-Worst-of-Paros/page2

2. Now the message:

lgtfb4b.png

You call me a noob? talk about awards? of course if you stay in a world for 2 years you'll eventually get all the awards available, it doesnt mean you are good, it means you are a rimmer, so your Dr.GOD sorry Dr.OPTIK is a simple rimmer who flees when he sees there is a strong opponent in front of him like what you guys did in Paros

Here is what you said on Paros externals, seems you have forgotten when you told me where I have gotten those info :)

I87tVcI.png

DeletedUser

in one day phibr cleared a whole venom 2.0 island then they day after i did some thing i wasnt supposed to and that i cant discuss on the forums so me and him had to end our time there. Im not nearly as experienced as phibr but everything i have said about him is true and that we can go prove by looking at his awards. Finally where the hell do you get your info from phibr just join rizina today to annoy me. We never planned on joining rizina since me and him have lives and do have the time to conquer a world during the school year. When i said new world i meant a world that had not been made yet not rizina. Any world that comes out after june 23 we will join.

yeah right, whatever you say is right, you could nt even put a dent in Venom, you just fled with your tails between your legs when you found out Venom will stay in Paros.

Summer, Winter, fall, does nt matter, your kind keep playing in the rim worlds to get the awards and crowns, so dont get too cocky over those awards

DeletedUser

yeah right, whatever you say is right, you could nt even put a dent in Venom, you just fled with your tails between your legs when you found out Venom will stay in Paros.

Summer, Winter, fall, does nt matter, your kind keep playing in the rim worlds to get the awards and crowns, so dont get too cocky over those awards
Lol I'm getting really tired now. If you want to see me do well you can see me this summer in a new world. And stop using the same damn quote "Oh you guys are rimmers. Oh all you do is flee when you see competition hardy har har" You say we are all talk as well but what about you? I don't see you doing anything brah. Unless you can prove that we suck then just please be quiet. Cheers! :p

DeletedUser

I've finished my popcorn, and this film has got repetitive.

(Stop... it's getting beyond immature)