Pnp Imrcornetto Lords of the Rim's Most Entertaining Leader.

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

True enough...and you never gave me my popcorn :supermad: lol Nice talk guys :p

DeletedUser

Please put this thread onto a subject somewhere near being on topic :p

DeletedUser33530

And guys I just need to ask what is everyone's probably with me and phibr? What the hell did we do? And have some balls and sign your damn reps already! My own rep was just used against and yet if I was a coward like most of you that wouldn't have happened. But I'm not a coward so keep the reps coming cause so far the count is 10 people who are too afraid to sign their reps.

DeletedUser41523

Just comparing the two alliances Venom looks to be much superior to LOTR. Seeing as how most of us seem to be old schoolers from either Gamma or Delta. I'll say that LOTR looks to be more Royal Tiger like and Venom looks to be like the Grepohugs of their server. As for picking on you i'm not. I'm poking fun at LOTR and the people who are dumb enough to argue for it claiming they're good. Or that they're not point whoring when ever their own alliance leader pretty much admits that they are.

If you're going to keep defending those actions then yes I will poke some fun at you and possibly de rep you. All I can say is cry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Good ole days could literally have an adventure and several great stories to tell about how you ended up where you ended up if you stayed long enough.

DeletedUser33530

Just comparing the two alliances Venom looks to be much superior to LOTR. Seeing as how most of us seem to be old schoolers from either Gamma or Delta. I'll say that LOTR looks to be more Royal Tiger like and Venom looks to be like the Grepohugs of their server. As for picking on you i'm not. I'm poking fun at LOTR and the people who are dumb enough to argue for it claiming they're good. Or that they're not point whoring when ever their own alliance leader pretty much admits that they are.

If you're going to keep defending those actions then yes I will poke some fun at you and possibly de rep you. All I can say is cry about it.
thats what this is about! How did venom get compared to LOTR in this. And why did phibr get dragged into this he is only this world to get on my nerves.

DeletedUser41523

thats what this is about! How did venom get compared to LOTR in this. And why did phibr get dragged into this he is only this world to get on my nerves.

Dark showed up and gave his .02 cents. Its a public forum and he's welcome to his opinion. As for Phibr I don't know or care about how he got dragged into it or what he's here to do. However I compared LOTR to Venom because you guys are acting like you're hot stuff on the server. You took the best players from two alliances and have an academy and still have yet to catch your academy in BP. Meanwhile Venom is top of their server and according to their world forums are out lasting the entire world. Keep in mind that's up to a few hundred players. They don't cower about conquering inactives then pretend their winning.

DeletedUser33530

Dark showed up and gave his .02 cents. Its a public forum and he's welcome to his opinion. As for Phibr I don't know or care about how he got dragged into it or what he's here to do. However I compared LOTR to Venom because you guys are acting like you're hot stuff on the server. You took the best players from two alliances and have an academy and still have yet to catch your academy in BP. Meanwhile Venom is top of their server and according to their world forums are out lasting the entire world. Keep in mind that's up to a few hundred players. They don't cower about conquering inactives then pretend their winning.
Well i didnt really know that was what this was about. Hell yes venom is better than LOTR (sorry aizhan but its true). God this confused. I almost think phibr put you up to this to get back at me for all the joke i make about his life.

DeletedUser41523

Well i didnt really know that was what this was about. Hell yes venom is better than LOTR (sorry aizhan but its true). God this confused. I almost think phibr put you up to this to get back at me for all the joke i make about his life.

So wait with all due respect here but...

You had no clue what this all was about...But you felt the need to derep me almost immediately instead of doing research. Also you're shocked at people derepping you? Do you see the flaw with this logic cheater? I'd have read up a bit and looked at why someone may feel a desire to poke fun at a player. Its generally not without good reasoning buddy. Imo LOTR isn't good to start with by the looks of it. As you said stats don't tell the whole story but consider this Cheater. But if your only conquests are generally inactive towns then how good is your team really? Same as a player. You can't honestly sit there and say you would take Aizhan over a player who actively attacks his enemy and conquers active towns from them. It opens up recruitment options and allows you to reload your alliances.

DeletedUser33530

So wait with all due respect here but...

You had no clue what this all was about...But you felt the need to derep me almost immediately instead of doing research. Also you're shocked at people derepping you? Do you see the flaw with this logic cheater? I'd have read up a bit and looked at why someone may feel a desire to poke fun at a player. Its generally not without good reasoning buddy. Imo LOTR isn't good to start with by the looks of it. As you said stats don't tell the whole story but consider this Cheater. But if your only conquests are generally inactive towns then how good is your team really? Same as a player. You can't honestly sit there and say you would take Aizhan over a player who actively attacks his enemy and conquers active towns from them. It opens up recruitment options and allows you to reload your alliances.
Ok well first i was doing algebra while i argued with you so may have had my topics mixed up but i still dont see how that was what we fought about. Second aizhan is that kind of player so i would choose him. He is just out on the rim with no really enemies in this world. I other worlds were he led core alliances you would see what i mean. Third, im not shocked out people de-repping me. Im shocked that they dont have the balls to sign the rep. Finally, i only de repped your first post and i did that before this argument even started.

DeletedUser41523

DeletedUser33530

And que grepostats...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en62/player/3889497/colonizations

Looks like he lost a town to the team who's inactives he fed off of even more funny that player is the ONLY player in that alliance now. I wouldn't let Aizhan on my team after what I've seen. Again bear in mind the only LOA cities he took were in fact inactive towns.
He is giving his cities away to players in the alliance so he can go attack what little enemies we have. And not letting him on your team is your loss not mine and he wouldn't join what ever MRA you would run.

DeletedUser33530

Wait a sec what are you talking about only player in the alliance? Also I just said he did a lot better in other worlds. Do you even read what I write?

DeletedUser41523

I do you, but clearly don't read what I write. The loss I pointed out wasn't to his own team mate. He lost a town that he was bragging about conquering from an alliance (LOA). So now he only has 3 of his 5 attempts to flaunt. And did he? We're you there with him? It's a pretty big assumption to say I would run an MRA. Its also funny considering if you asked our good mod here about the alliances I pointed out from Gamma. Then he would probably tell you my view on MRA's just based on the alliance I compared LOTR to.

Isn't this like pot calling kettle black??? I mean seriously you have an academy that's an MRA. Seeing as how they are subordinate to LOTR that would technically make LOTR a dang MRA. Maybe you should do some self examination before saying something. Again I've fought alliances like LOTR they don't provide much sport.

Also I should probably point out that I directed you to that Grepostats page to look at his conquests for gain not for loss. Now if you'll be kind enough to recheck that page you'll see the last credible conquest he had was on a player from Brotherhood a week ago. Since then he's nabbed 5 inactives and one no alliance player. This is a pretty clear sign of a point whore. Since then he's pretty much conquered all inactives or no alliance players. I don't care what lipstick you put on this pig it's still a pig.

DeletedUser

And guys I just need to ask what is everyone's probably with me and phibr? What the hell did we do? And have some balls and sign your damn reps already! My own rep was just used against and yet if I was a coward like most of you that wouldn't have happened. But I'm not a coward so keep the reps coming cause so far the count is 10 people who are too afraid to sign their reps.

I dont wanna continue this argument coz it s futile when one can not understand what their problem is to provoke even outsiders, however, I found you and Dr.Optik good kiddos, so an honest word of advice on your question:

People derep you because they understand what you are doing, because based on what you said, you have been planning to play in the summer, you start 4 months before, go to every new world, go to externals and start bullying and smack talking others, brag about mainly Dr.OPTICAL ILLUSION's skills in a way that most of the times it does nt make any sense to anyone, you cant smack talk players when you are not playing in a world (or your so called testing strategies), coz there would be no proof of what you claim you are.

If you wanna play in the summer, wait till the world opens, then start smack talking players who you are playing in the world with, otherwise you are just spamming the forums with your cockiness to make a name for yourself.

Then you expect everyone to +rep you and respect you or derep you and tell you? Nah it s not gonna work like that

P.S: I did nt mean to degrade or hit you back, I just think what you are doing is cheesy and answered your question

You attack others, you get attacked back, dont complain

Cheers mate :)

DeletedUser

Please put this thread onto a subject somewhere near being on topic :p

YEAH I thought this was supposed to b ethe "Everyone hates AIzhan" thread?

Go get your own bunch of lacklustre haters guys. It takes a whole lot of work to whip up a Lynching Mob.

I have earnt the right to be degraded by the telentless one's.

What have you done to deserve my Odium?:eek:

DeletedUser41523

Actually the thread is devoted to LOTR in general. It just so happens you like to open your mouth when you should close it. At this point this is just failed trolling on your part lol.

DeletedUser

Actually the thread is devoted to LOTR in general. It just so happens you like to open your mouth when you should close it. At this point this is just failed trolling on your part lol.

Well Mr facts man you seem to have overlooked the fact that a few short weeks ago I had the highest ABP to Points ratio in Rizinia.

Taking a rim Alliance from nowhere to somewhere is something that few of you "IF I SUFFER A SETBACK I WILL QUIT AND START A NEW WORLD " babies could not possibly understand . So fixated are you on stats yu forget this is a strategy game.

I am sorry if it offends you that LOTR is actually doing a lot better than you prefer DALEK SMILODON " YOU WILL PLAY THIS GAME THE ONLY WAY I UNDERSTAND EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE " .

Now answer a question are you one of the lickspittles in EDESSA that were thwarted by me ?Is that what this is really all about The fact that a certain leader in EDESSA got dumped by his alliance because my DEATHSTAR was operational and the easy meat that is Aizhan did not tumble ?

I honestly don't know if this applies. There are better and worse players than me your stats bear out that you are one of them .

There are better and worse Alliances than LOTR you have run some of the worse ones by all accounts - certainly given the mass of anecdotal evidence that is arriving in my PM box daily from well-wishers.

I imagine if I said Black you would say White and vice versa because that is just the level headed objective impartial aura that emenates from you :eek: