The Fall of Clockmare

DeletedUser41036

Well, i do remember BE defeating cfk, and horror stories told by cfk survivors, lol.
And i also remember unfortunate demise of polar bears.
Those are at least 2 good alliances that BE destroyed.
There is also winterstyx, but we were quite noobish then;).

Problem here is that alliances from south dont know much about happenings in the north. Same stands for other way around also.
Thats were underestimations come from :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rberni
Finally someone from BE to use the external forum ,,, hurray
well, we have punished many players for calling us MRA, Kreint for example or Russ from NOOBS. We actually did more than that and we killed #4 alliance (NOOBS) and #3 (Rotten tomatoes) . What have you accomplished my friend ? merging with Correy ?
is that what you call accomplishment ? Actually i think BE was only worried about retaking #1 alliance in ranking system that they dissolved CM for it and picked their top players for points race.
congratulations. now you guys are ranked #1. How many big alliance did you fight ? I can't find anything about your alliance in forum or anywhere else. Actually i think you were apportunist to move to our North oceans while we were hammering the south.
now you guys in trouble. You can't expand and you can't ask for mercy. Killing all is our motto that made us best offensive alliance
( thats whats up ).
regarding your note about people that are not happy in illuminates, its human nature to have people think out of the group sometimes
and its free world. You guys dissolved CM only to pick top 5 players, the rest were kicked out like extra weight. Don't talk to me about loyalty now.

advice.guys who think like ( Rberni ) don't call us MRA , or else you will lose the game so early . be nice and play the game .

CFK, TPB, TLK, TB, The Syndicate, Avalanche, Mistic, Winter among several others.

The ONLY alliance in that list that was not larger than us at the time was Winterstyx. Most of the time we were fighting mulitple alliances.

You guys are a joke man. You brag about killing of NOOBS when it was more than 150 players against 16. Wow man, what an accomplishment.

DeletedUser

And as far as BE and the Illums MRA, I believe that you had twice the amount of cities in 054 when you picked up your crappy PB players that we defeated. How does that look now? I believe it is almost 700 to about 125 or so. Your strategy of trading players to your academy alliances when they start losing cities may look good on the win/loss records but you are not fooling anyone.

When we finish 054 we will move on to the next ocean...

DeletedUser

Rberni

you seem to have answers to everything , wow Mr.Top analyst .A good strategist will not reveal his plans. The situation in O54 was highly favored to BE as it was mostly (BE vs Raivo). Back then we were fighting NOOBS+RT and just testing new oceans.
regarding PB, they were honest and solid guys who played only 1 aspect of the game (numbers). Apparently, they didn't know (Boris) for what he was. for the record (Boris) was a leader in PB but worked with the enemy all the time (Krient) told me he used him
So again don't lecture me about playing fair and honest, because it seems you would do just anything to win .
Regarding the list of alliances you mentioned, I have not seen anyone of them and I have joined this world 1 month late. So that means you guys had resources fights with 5 member alliances and you think its a big deal. (PB was dissolved by Boris) and its not your kill
get over it. The only reason you had a chance to move to O54 is because its the only ocean that we didn't have the time to look at.
We got O56/O57/O55/O65/O66 and much more and you guys were cornered in 2 oceans, it must smell awful there.

DeletedUser40589

Rberni

you seem to have answers to everything , wow Mr.Top analyst .A good strategist will not reveal his plans. The situation in O54 was highly favored to BE as it was mostly (BE vs Raivo). Back then we were fighting NOOBS+RT and just testing new oceans.
regarding PB, they were honest and solid guys who played only 1 aspect of the game (numbers). Apparently, they didn't know (Boris) for what he was. for the record (Boris) was a leader in PB but worked with the enemy all the time (Krient) told me he used him
So again don't lecture me about playing fair and honest, because it seems you would do just anything to win .
Regarding the list of alliances you mentioned, I have not seen anyone of them and I have joined this world 1 month late. So that means you guys had resources fights with 5 member alliances and you think its a big deal. (PB was dissolved by Boris) and its not your kill
get over it. The only reason you had a chance to move to O54 is because its the only ocean that we didn't have the time to look at.
We got O56/O57/O55/O65/O66 and much more and you guys were cornered in 2 oceans, it must smell awful there.

So djsof

With regards to not seeing any of the alliances we have taken on u must have had a very sheltered life way down there in the south!!
Any real player would remember these Alliances you should look back on the history of the world before u speak.
U talk about control of 5 oceans but 1 revolt and 1 cs and i took a city on your WW island.
U may call it luck but this would never happen in BE i give u my word on that.
U guys have a few good players i will give u that but are too spread out to cause us any problems.
I rate Phoenix over u guys any day (just my thoughts)

One more thing u did have cities in 054 but as soon as u see us taking them u kick the players from your alliance

Regards Tom

DeletedUser

wow the big ( tom creed999) has joined this conversation, I must have hit some nerves
Im not a historian of this world to go dig up the old files and see the great epic battles of BE, Im just a guy who plays for fun and joined and saw alliances like CM/Dukes/Ellas/illuminates/NOOBS 1 and NOOBS 2
you bring a good point about us spreading out in the north. It was a smart move from BE to get O54, you guys saw a chance to expand and you took it. The problem now for BE is we have one enemy to take down, We handled NOOBS+RT together while defending North.
Just imagine the possibilities when we give your cities to our smallest members ? painful and ghost out incentive

regarding Phoenix , i have no idea about their game but i wish them the best.
What is the measurement of good player ? Gold spender to get 124 cities without real victory procession ?
I have seen my share of ( olympic games ) BP collector, you get double CP in half the time, but I will never spend my gold on such fake glory. I work hard for my CP " call me old fashioned" but that what feels right to me.

About we have some good players ? thats in every alliance mate , wake up. I have seen attacks by BE last night attacking by Biremes
I can post the report for you here, but i don't want to embarrass a BE hero with 80 cities ;)

All alliances have their good and bad players, this is no news, You might figured out how to collect CP and win the ranks but you state the obvious and you still think you know it all. think again

when you say i have had very sheltered life . Thats even more hilarious than the previous statement, I made my way alone in this world and started about 2 months after the rest of this world. Now I'm ranked in top 85 and winner of the attacker and defender of days
my attacks that i have sent 2 days ago where just to show you that i don't care how many cities you have, I knew you gonna stack and 5k fast trans , wow i must have really scared you. come on now you are such a great defender yelling for help against my 25 nukes.
good BP for me getting 2 slots and playing more strategic rule here. BE tactic of planting a red city in WW island is old fashioned
:)

DeletedUser

wow the big ( tom creed999) has joined this conversation, I must have hit some nerves
Im not a historian of this world to go dig up the old files and see the great epic battles of BE, Im just a guy who plays for fun and joined and saw alliances like CM/Dukes/Ellas/illuminates/NOOBS 1 and NOOBS 2
you bring a good point about us spreading out in the north. It was a smart move from BE to get O54, you guys saw a chance to expand and you took it. The problem now for BE is we have one enemy to take down, We handled NOOBS+RT together while defending North.
Just imagine the possibilities when we give your cities to our smallest members ? painful and ghost out incentive

regarding Phoenix , i have no idea about their game but i wish them the best.
What is the measurement of good player ? Gold spender to get 124 cities without real victory procession ?
I have seen my share of ( olympic games ) BP collector, you get double CP in half the time, but I will never spend my gold on such fake glory. I work hard for my CP " call me old fashioned" but that what feels right to me.

About we have some good players ? thats in every alliance mate , wake up. I have seen attacks by BE last night attacking by Biremes
I can post the report for you here, but i don't want to embarrass a BE hero with 80 cities ;)

All alliances have their good and bad players, this is no news, You might figured out how to collect CP and win the ranks but you state the obvious and you still think you know it all. think again

when you say i have had very sheltered life . Thats even more hilarious than the previous statement, I made my way alone in this world and started about 2 months after the rest of this world. Now I'm ranked in top 85 and winner of the attacker and defender of days
my attacks that i have sent 2 days ago where just to show you that i don't care how many cities you have, I knew you gonna stack and 5k fast trans , wow i must have really scared you. come on now you are such a great defender yelling for help against my 25 nukes.
good BP for me getting 2 slots and playing more strategic rule here. BE tactic of planting a red city in WW island is old fashioned
:)

Sorry, wall of text, did not read.

As far as your other post, yes... We did know what Boris did--specifically because he was the one who told us what he was responsible for. Can't ask for much more than that and he has been a great asset. PB is/was as guilty as you guys are of trying to police and watch too many people on this server which made many people unhappy.

As you guys are finding out it has nothing to do with numbers. I can deal with someone like D0mo talk trash because honestly they have earned it. You guys on the other hand have not.

As far as 054 being just Ravio and a few others... ROFLAMO. Yeah I guess you can say that now...

Anyway, I am done with this conversation. My advice for the leaders of Illums is to put a muzzle on your dog...

DeletedUser

Rberni
I hurt your reasoning and you can't just beg my leaders to ask me to stop
you can ask me to stop politely and i might stop showing the world what you are made off. If you can't read that is your problem
but i put all the facts on here for everyone to see. After all this is what this forum is made for. Now you have to ask ( jtribs) to talk on your behalf as ( tom creed) failed to support your forum claims. you still got 48 players to bring here and try to convince us that you are real players not gold spenders olympics who never seen a real war. You keep praising ( Phoenix) why don't you submit to them ?
this is something i will never understand, praising an enemy to hurt another enemy. ( BE special Actium exclusive) I think you read my text and can't reply and now you trying to find a reason to bring (Phoenix) to our conversation.
Anyways, asking my leaders to stop me is a pathetic way to ask for mercy here. I showed enough facts and reasoning to make your players question them selfs what a mistake they are doing listening to you. History repeat itsselfs, what you guys doing right now is exactly what NOOBS did in this forum. They talked and we ghosted them out.( Kreinet ) is now gambling with what money left on his Visa because of his mouth here . Nobody believed me back then and many favored NOOBS when they took few cities from us but look at us now. We have kicked the elite hardcore guys out of the game. BE is not 1/10 of NOOBS commitment and strength. But hey, you always got Corey to cry on her shoulder. If you run out of players, kick her out and then invite her back in for moral support. She is good at colonizing cities in other oceans.( warrior corey special skill colonizing cities to hurt others feelings).
We don't take advice from the enemy, the only thing we take from you is your built up cities with full silver and academy….. :)

DeletedUser40589

most of our guys have seen more wars in this worlds than u will ever be involved with, u talk rubbish about players u dont even know!!
we give respect where respect is due thats all.

your biggest player is a sim so u should look inside your own alliance before calling others.

look at my stats i didnt get them by simming

DeletedUser

Well trash talk at its best. To be honest, only from one side...Ill let you guess djsoft, which side I have in mind :)

DeletedUser

tom creed999

you forced me to do this, ladies and gents. Enjoy and have a laugh at BE hero ranked ( 14) on this whole world with 80 cities

iw40ep.jpg

how many wars did you say you have seen Tom ? Did you take this fella with you to war ? We can train him for ya in our academy for free you know. I believe the only war this guy have seen was (defensive Quest ) when attacked by 40 hops and 10 slings in daily quests

Nobody attacks with Creb and Birs, that is just wrong ? You killing the fun and skill that many people wish to see here.

till you guys have a true valid point, i will give you a break so you can enjoy your temporary fun in O54.
;)

DeletedUser

Well trash talk at its best. To be honest, only from one side...Ill let you guess djsoft, which side I have in mind :)

Think that statement may very well be over some peoples heads...

DeletedUser

Good morning all

Wow. Can I have a say

Respect is earn't

Phoenix are stronger then any other alliance we have been against

Illums are pathetic except the odd player who have earn't respect from BE

If your gunna bad mouth anyone move closer to us and try your luck other then that shut up

DeletedUser

well.. here it is. Top 6 alliances
do your rating by respect then 1-10 or Not Know (NK)
will be interesting

1 Byzantine Empire
2 Illuminati
3 Shadow Guards
4 War Dragons
5 Illuminata
6 Phoenix

DeletedUser

wow

Fun times catching up on all the trash talk..
Especially fun, seeing it come from one player out in BFE of actium. Clearly a player that has never been within 2 oceans of our alliance. "2 good players and a bunch of fans"? Might want to check rankings there bub, 7 of top 15 in this world, and these guys arent simmers.. check the stats. Not sure who you were accusing of getting their cities with gold but our top two myself and tom are also the top fighters in this world.
BE is a tightly packed, active group that you do not want to be close to. We have fought off, killed or overtaken more alliances than you have the capacity to remember apparantly. Luckily for you, you are a full 2 oceans away from us and possibly, reality. While you were talking up your illums we were picking cities off your #1 ranked player.

As for phoenix, are they stronger than illums? not sure I would go that far but for us they have been problematic given their location in an area we are not particularly strong.. They do have a handful of good players and a competent leader.

Clocks and BE have been planning merging almost since the beginning of this world. Clocks split due to internal disputes with leadership, not inactivity and definitely not due to illums.

Cant wait to see which player you will boot out of your alliance next. Will you boot raivo when I take one of his cities? :)

DeletedUser41036

Well, i agree with jtribs about BE killing alliances, and most of things considering phoenix. Will not comment ilu things, as i do not know much about it.
1 thing from jtribs text is wrong as we do not have competent leader. We have competent leader council :).
Currently we are still too small to seriously compete with 2 top alliances, but we did pull some tricks on be, and are not easy pickings for anyone.

We do however plan to build on this and maintain our direction. For that we will need few more good players. We are easy going alliance and have some cool girls also. You can contact d0m0 or douglas haig if you think you have what it takes to join us. :)

Raivo if anyone boots you you are very welcome in Phoenix!
Rberny also! - but no spying ;)

DeletedUser41036

Well, you (vinman) live besides us for long time now and know us quite well, but not everybody knows how cool alliance Phoenix is!

We must spread good word about us and this thread is becomeing great place for marketing :)