Best Gela Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

spooky speaks his mind and says what everyone else is thinking and half the recent posts disappear? -rep whoever did that. Mods are good in small doses. Let the forums have a little banter we are all friends here. Mutual respect for eachother in game and joke around on here. Its all in good fun. If it gets off topic we will get back on topic when something worth mentioning happens.

DeletedUser39847

spooky speaks his mind and says what everyone else is thinking and half the recent posts disappear? -rep whoever did that. Mods are good in small doses. Let the forums have a little banter we are all friends here. Mutual respect for eachother in game and joke around on here. Its all in good fun. If it gets off topic we will get back on topic when something worth mentioning happens.

Ecaxtly...Part of the reason the forums die is because of this. I ran a few forums in college by these "Topic" rules...where are they now 6 years on? el gone-o....

Seems in my absent a merger has taken place though...

DeletedUser

my top 5 team mates

Greenolive from GLoC X 5- why you ask would i want the same player 5 times!? because with a credit card that deep for buying gold to speed build slinger nukes to repeatedly throw at enemy sieges.. who wouldnt want this guy!? :D

DeletedUser

I don't understand how people are replying to this topic and putting lists of people and yet not a single person has picked kostrc. He is hands down the number one player in the world. He is a one-man killing machine. If all of Gela went to war against this one man I still would put my money on him.

You guys don't seem to understand. I mean sure he's got as many ABP by himself as an entire top 10 alliance, but it's not just the statistics. I've had the honor to work together with him, and let me tell you... There's no other person I respect more in this game.

That being said here's my top 5 team:
Kostrc
Jambo
Everkill
Lt Viriathus
Hades

And I'm not just putting Hades here like Nil and Kindred cause he's so much fun to be around. The guy is the best sniper on Gela. He's got this one city - [town]52085[/town] - that OV have tried to CS 8 times. Now mind you, he never got support for a single one of these CS attempts. It was all him. I seen CSs attempts on this guy where he's got 5 attacks 1 second prior to CS and 5 supports 1 second after CS, and he still snipes it. It's insane.

And for all those that are saying you wouldn't choose from your alliance - why wouldn't I? My alliance is the best in the world. I'm just sorry I can't list more than 5 people. There's a lot more Krypts that deserve to be on this list.

SM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barney, after last night, don't you consider urself a lil bit favorably biased towards me?

Thanks pumpkin

DeletedUser

Barney, after last night, don't you consider urself a lil bit favorably biased towards me?

Thanks pumpkin

Slay you know you're the love of my life, but bias has nothing to do with it. I gave you credit because you deserve it. I like to think I'm pretty good at this game (top 5 players at the very least), but hell I can't even snipe like that. If only you'd be nicer about the girls I date and I'd have every respect for you.

SM

DeletedUser

Jambo taught me how to snipe. He and fred have been my mentors. They are beasts

Also, what are you talkin about I'm not nice to your girls? Oh you mean the girl that.... took her medicine.... .... off your.... favorite play thing ....? Or your ex-gf you got back together with this morning and broke up with this evening? Yeah I could have been a bit more respectful to them my bad

And just so this doesn't get removed for off topic!

Top 5:
kostrc (there will only ever be one)
jambo (best leader in the history of Grepo)
Diane (the day she leaves Grepo, so do I. She and I have been through a lot in this game and she's the best Dip in Grepo)
Shasta (my partner in crime)
Barney (just met him in Gela but he's the definition of a team mate and friend)

There would of course be others but if picking 5, that would probably be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39113

Agreed

I don't understand how people are replying to this topic and putting lists of people and yet not a single person has picked kostrc. He is hands down the number one player in the world. He is a one-man killing machine. If all of Gela went to war against this one man I still would put my money on him.

SM

Totally agree I would put Kostrc on top of my list. Unlike most Krypts he does not simply go for inactives. Of course you do need your simplayers to go for the inactives but it is the players that go for actives that I really respect. And yes if I had to have a one on one fight with anyone Kostrc would not be it.

Hence I would put kostrc on top of my list.

DeletedUser

kostrc - best player ive ever seen
Jambocaz - 2nd best player ive ever seen
Dave hill - a good attacker and a wise man who makes foolish bets
Hades4765 - my running buddy for killing stuff
Th3k1ndr3d - great player with a a great skill of sniping and taking citys in a all red area
AussieMTB - my oldest friend in Grepo plus this group needs a man who is a great supporter

so i picked a top 6 sue me

DeletedUser

That's fine shasta... we will assume you meant to remove yourself from your team as the sixth person is assumed to be oneself.

Good call!

DeletedUser

That's fine shasta... we will assume you meant to remove yourself from your team as the sixth person is assumed to be oneself.

Good call!
its true the team is better without me

DeletedUser

I would pick 5 from my alliance if I had to pick :p But I will be unbiased and only pick 2

1. czar666- would be my wingman. Crazy attacker and a good person to have your back.
2. Gautamgrg- relentless player. Doesn't know what the words "Back Down" mean

Now other alliances so it isn't just a GLoC lovefest

3. Mav0982- Player I respect most in this game that is not in my alliance. Plays the game the right way and has been a stand up guy even when we are fighting.
4. MissusR- Down to earth and willing to help anybody who asks. Has taught me a lot about this game and its politics
5. JamboCaz- Not too many dealings with him but sometimes stats speak for themselves.

I am saddened. :(