sh4rkbait Vs mrpenguin244

Cause he thinks penguins are cooler

DeletedUser

sh4rkbait Vs mrpenguin244

OroposMrpenguinSkip_zps2d34efc5.jpg

Oropos-Sacrificed2Pic_zpsc7d64cc9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

lol you would be surprised about pics and videos there have been. penguin is currently in the lead 14 say penguin 11 say shark, and 9 say i dont know.

DeletedUser31161

no farg enjoys making pictures of me. in his eyes his mockery and rudeness is love for my greatness. you have no one on your side.... not even superman

DeletedUser30490

Unstable Spartans main wars are:

Unstable Spartans VS Elite
Unstable Spartans VS United Celtic Warriors

We have others going on but just through a quick scroll most of our conquests are coming from these guys.

Thanks
anymore?

DeletedUser

I have heard some very worrying news to oropus.
Cheater of death (often refers himself to a killer whale) has merge with mrpenguin244.

We officially screwed as there is a killer penguin/ penguin whale on the loose

killerpenguin.jpg

DeletedUser31639

Doggonit! You went and fed mrpenguin after midnight!

[Edited for the kiddies.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

I have heard some very worrying news to oropus.
Cheater of death (often refers himself to a killer whale) has merge with mrpenguin244.

We officially screwed as there is a killer penguin/ penguin whale on the loose

killerpenguin.jpg
not cool shark

DeletedUser

I can't see it doing him any good, US doesn't have any power in O54. This has been handy for consolidating two of LoG's enemies into one convenient alliance lol

DeletedUser33530

I can't see it doing him any good, US doesn't have any power in O54. This has been handy for consolidating two of LoG's enemies into one convenient alliance lol
Happy to help buddy :) and we have power, turtle power ;)

DeletedUser33530

New era and LOG merge to make Relentless! It's gonna be so much easier to talk about these two alliances now that they are one.

DeletedUser

And Reapers of Darkness and US merge into Game Over! And as fast as Relentless can take cities on the northern front, I betcha Game Over can take them faster from the 70's, 60's AND the South :)

We still gonna grow faster than you guys ;)

DeletedUser33530

And Reapers of Darkness and US merge into Game Over! And as fast as Relentless can take cities on the northern front, I betcha Game Over can take them faster from the 70's, 60's AND the South :)

you realize you basically just said those rentboys are beating us up north right?

DeletedUser42363

You guys know this is a War game, right? There is already a game called Sim City and the graphics are way better.