LOL vs Wargasm war

The war now has officialy been declared. The League of Legions, The Legionnares, The Legion vs Wargasm and Wargasm 2!

I think it will be interesting to see the war between these two big alliances.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Considering Eviction Notice have been at war with LOL for over 2 months I wouldn't really consider this a war. More jumping on a dead corpse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wargasm are either idiots or geniuses. If their plan is to get their leaders and a few extra players into EN then they are playing smart, other than that as soon as LOL is out of the way, (which will take some time) they will be next on the list, so the leaders basically screwed over 90% of Wargasm or they are just complete morons and don't realize they just shot themselves in the foot. Either way well played! :heh:

DeletedUser

Wargasm are either idiots or geniuses. If their plan is to get their leaders and a few extra players into EN then they are playing smart, other than that as soon as LOL is out of the way, (which will take some time) they will be next on the list, so the leaders basically screwed over 90% of Wargasm or they are just complete morons and don't realize they just shot themselves in the foot. Either way well played! :heh:

All I can think of is this:
hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• fry.jpg
    fry.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2

buddy1971

Phrourach
Considering Eviction Notice have been at war with LOL for over 2 months I wouldn't really consider this a war. More jumping on a dead corpse.

i wouldnt say either side is a corpse remember both sides have had players that are considered close friends stop playing and alot of players drop out or go VM never to return.... as i am sure Kronnoss will agree that nobody that except for a few ops both sides have been busy with the inactive part timers!! And nobody ever said it would be easy on either side but now with the entrance of a few WARGASM along with a few EX-LOL members its finally going to get interesting we may even have a few more of the SLACKER players that you guys can have

Kronnoss i feel the blood pressure rising :) (inside joke)

Last edited: