Newspaper DTR Weekly/Monthly News: The End of Kallistei

DeletedUser22708

Oh sorry to all the -reppers here, i forgot opinions were not allowed here. And i didn't flame raptok, i said his layout was nice but i didn't like the content, sue me. Btw smilodon, i think you spend more time here than i judging at the amount of posts by you. Don't post here if you can't handle a bit of critique guys. In my opinion, if you post here in the external forums it's for everyone to read, this is the point no? If you just wanted to keep this newspaper for DT and kalli people you should have posted in your alliance forum. 3 unsigned -reps, show how much courage you guys have, except for smilodon, looking forward to the day we meet in the server mate, should be good fun (this is not a threat, actually looking forward to it) ;)

DeletedUser

Don't post here if you can't handle a bit of critique guys. In my opinion, if you post here in the external forums it's for everyone to read, this is the point no? If you just wanted to keep this newspaper for DT and kalli people you should have posted in your alliance forum. 3 unsigned -reps, show how much courage you guys have, except for smilodon, looking forward to the day we meet in the server mate, should be good fun.

Indeed, this is an open forum. Does that not also mean that we can, technically (and if on-topic) post whatever we want here? Why restrict ourselves to our own forums, when there are other people interested (and look forward to) reading this, especially the DTR Weekly? Also, do you have to read these threads for the sole reason of it being an open forum? You can skip them too. You have already expressed your opinion; you don't care much for the endless debates between DT and Kal. Thank you very much, and now what? Keep complaining? That doesn't help much, and it's only spam, you are continuously repeating yourself. Either contribute to the discussion, or start your own thread. You're in Thebes, why don't you start a war and write about that (unless of course you and your alliance are a bunch of simmers)? Bring something new to the table, for a change.

And Raptok, once again, nicely done :) It may be about DT/Kal again, and sorta monotone, you do bring in the opinion of an ex-Kal member who's experienced everything from a different point of view. I don't think that's been done to a great extent. Like has been said before, it'd be nice to get multiple topics in here and possibly some interviews with other alliances. Might be nice to get Lacking Sanity in the picture?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Oh sorry to all the -reppers here, i forgot opinions were not allowed here. And i didn't flame raptok, i said his layout was nice but i didn't like the content, sue me. Btw smilodon, i think you spend more time here than i judging at the amount of posts by you. Don't post here if you can't handle a bit of critique guys. In my opinion, if you post here in the external forums it's for everyone to read, this is the point no? If you just wanted to keep this newspaper for DT and kalli people you should have posted in your alliance forum. 3 unsigned -reps, show how much courage you guys have, except for smilodon, looking forward to the day we meet in the server mate, should be good fun (this is not a threat, actually looking forward to it) ;)

Give me your ING lets see if I can speed up our meeting. ;)

As for me getting annoyed at you here is why. You continue to post about the repetitive content. Yet you have yet to actually post anything significant of your own. DT and Kalli were the only alliances who actually fought to win against each other. DF and Ateam aren't really trying very hard. Condemned is off in the north fighting god knows who. Yet nobody of real importance. This is why you saw that much content in such a short time. It's not the post count that matters but the content of the post. For instance I have a ton of posts. But in each one there was a point and argument related to Thebes wars for the most part. You on the other hand have only posted crying about wars that don't concern you. Fact of the matter is I hit all my 5 minute farms and am top 50 in both points and ABP. I think I earned the right to talk around here. I also fought in wars of actual relevance to Thebes so far and we all have chosen to contribute to the forums about it on both sides.

As we now all have said Digital. If you don't like our content don't read our posts. If you hate hearing about the same thing then go do something of interest and share your story. The fact that your crying and not actually trying to improve the forums with your own story communicates that you're a troll/spammer.

DeletedUser22708

So we first have to post something significant before we 'earn' the right to give our opinion on other things? Sorry forum police, i will remember that for next time. And if i re read my posts, i don't see where i'm crying ;) And your discussion with achilles went for over 6 pages so take a look at yourself before you call me a spammer. But you're right, i do like to argue, especially with someones who thinks very highly of himself like you do. Cheers mate

DeletedUser

If you guys write testaments at this stage in the game, I don't even wanna imagine what you are gonna be writing in 2 months or 6.

DeletedUser41523

So we first have to post something significant before we 'earn' the right to give our opinion on other things? Sorry forum police, i will remember that for next time. And if i re read my posts, i don't see where i'm crying ;) And your discussion with achilles went for over 6 pages so take a look at yourself before you call me a spammer. But you're right, i do like to argue, especially with someones who thinks very highly of himself like you do. Cheers mate

Spam would be something off topic. Considering all of our arguments took places mainly in places related to them. IE PnPs about us or Kal. Then we would be on topic. Debating and spamming are two different things. Now you're taking things out of context rather than taking something as it is. Seeing as how you continuously miss the point i'll be nice enough to hand you an example.

Kallistei Vs DT in any thread related to them thus far:
Kallistei Players: "Kallistei is better than DT because of, insert example here, and because , insert snappy comeback here."

DT Players: "No DT is better because of, insert example here, and because of, insert other snappy comeback here."

Digital Mystikz in these threads:

First time:"Do you guys have anything else?"

Second time: "This is soooo annoying"

Third Time: "This is so uninteresting yet I keep reading and mindlessly commenting"

Myself: "You know instead of complaining you could add your own content or do something productive"

Yourself: "Omg you're a spammer solely based on post count. Never mind the fact that i'm the one choosing to put mindless content in any forum thread thus far. Stop policing the forums."

No you don't have to post something significant to have an opinion. What I was suggesting that instead of constantly complaining, which you have done across several threads, you can instead start your own off topic thread. I've invited you to personally share whats up in your neck of the woods several times. You either are too busy being offended over something simple. Or you have nothing to share and choose to attempt to attack instead to look relevant. And gee -Achilles- and I took up six pages debating? Could it have something to do with the PnP's set out? :p

As for thinking highly of myself I really don't though. But yes when you constantly complain and don't contribute then I do view you as a whiner/ crier. As everyone has now pointed out if something bothers you then simply don't read it. Obviously were going to be talking about our wars. If this is an issue kindly bypass us. While it bugs you I and many others among us have gotten tons of +rep and positive feedback for what we said and did.

And instead of getting down on DT or Kallistei for sharing their views. You should ask where everyone else was and why they aren't making a splash? Or even better ask yourself what you can do to make the forum better. Because right now I honestly just see you crying and complaining about how what we say isn't good enough. Once again tell us of your stories. I even opened a thread with the hopes that someone that we don't know of such as yourself would talk about it. :)

DeletedUser22708

I think i complained in this thread and in the top 12 alliance thread because your discussion with achilles went on and on. So 2 threads, not several threads, and twice about the a different thing.

have a look at the top 12, and see for yourself who's the 'troll'. Here's an extract from one of your posts:
You're the one who started the Cry Fest over there Cam Newton. You didn't like a criticizing comment about Kallistei and got really butt hurt and reacted in a rather annoyed and angry manner. Since then you've only gotten worse and worse.

Everyone who has a discussion with you, you say they are crying yet we're just stating facts mate.

Another post from you:
Right Tyrone come on...Only Achilles get's upset and butt hurt after all.

Your posts are amazing smilodon, so much debt, always related to Thebes and what not.
It wasn't hard to find your posts since you have so many, take care mate! Now back on topic

DeletedUser

Hey DM, I don't even play Thebes (yet), but I enjoy reading up on the good work some of my mates have been doing while I am away and am glad to see the great outlook of the former kalli members now in DT. I also enjoy that I can come to this thread and talk to Dan here (TSF) and get a good overview of the war from both sides. I plan on joining the world sometime in the next few days and always like to be privy to the happenings of a world before I join if I join on the rim. now as my buddy TSF has said if you have something interesting happening with you I and I am sure the (actual) Thebes community would be more than happy to hear and enjoy it.

+ rep on the paper well done its a ice read and covers the war well.

Heehee, I like when players assume that you are a noob because you have this thing called a real life and couldn't join the world with all your friends. sorry DM! I would like to know whats up with you IG though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I think i complained in this thread and in the top 12 alliance thread because your discussion with achilles went on and on. So 2 threads, not several threads, and twice about the a different thing.

have a look at the top 12, and see for yourself who's the 'troll'. Here's an extract from one of your posts:

Everyone who has a discussion with you, you say they are crying yet we're just stating facts mate.

Another post from you:

Your posts are amazing smilodon, so much debt, always related to Thebes and what not.
It wasn't hard to find your posts since you have so many, take care mate! Now back on topic

No lets be honest you've been in a few more. :p

And once again banter related to an enemy we fought. I find it funny that you ignore the simplest of requests from everyone. Be it to share your own stuff if you don't like ours. Or even to stay on topic after a mod asks like you get a special exception. You must be a very important person in Grepo. Anyways this debate is pointless. You have your opinion, we can't make everyone happy, if you have something interesting to share i'd love to read it. Have a nice day. :p

Anyways sorry Jor. Raptok, decent job on the paper but I'd want to see less about DT and more about alliances that we don't know about. Like Blood hounds, Phalanx, Above Average Players, etc. I mean we all know what the top 5 are up to for the most part. DF vs Ateam going no where. Condemned vs everyone in O54, DT and Boom vs Western O55.:)

DeletedUser22708

Heehee, I like when players assume that you are a noob because you have this thing called a real life and couldn't join the world with all your friends. at least sign your rep DM

Damn it, i said i wasn't gonna post here anymore but i didn't -rep you, why would i as you said nothing wrong. I always sign my -reps except for the one on smilodon, but he knew it was me :D

just + repped you to proof it

DeletedUser

Heehee, I like when players assume that you are a noob because you have this thing called a real life and couldn't join the world with all your friends.

anyone ever notice that any player better than you has no life and any player worse than you is a noob? is there no grey area?

DeletedUser

haha, My words where to mean that I have had more pressing RL things then joining DT at the start of the server not trying to insinuate that the -repper didn't have one. If you where commenting on the -repper calling me a noob then hey, I can agree to that I wouldn't call me a noob at all. As a matter of fact I wouldn't argue that I may be washed up older player.