Milestones victors of the world-lod and coalition.

DeletedUser

Jimmy is right. The real win is the crown.

Sorry if that post was misleading :p

DeletedUser32029

350 incomings one of our city....after all eod destroyed their br. nuke.I know that some of attacks in this must be a br. nuke

DeletedUser32029

Ash it will be more than that. We are just getting started :)
Hang on my computer freezes while i try to open any report....i go out for 5 mins and when i come back,i see 200 reports waiting to be opened.
Good work eod but basically your 1 ls nuke is killing 1 out of every 2500 br. in town.You can calculate total no. of br. in there....wait we will give you info of what is currently in town.

DeletedUser

Our last spy before the attacks hit was 73k birs and 40k FT

How many of the birs did we kill? Everything scuba'd

DeletedUser32029

We won.....grepolis crashed from this attacks....i have 30k reports at least....I even sent in grepo bug report.Server was slow and we were not able to open any report.
But i think you killed8-10% of all br. which we will be rebuilt in 1-2 days.

DeletedUser19260

And then LOD turn around and call us the simmers and turtles lmao

DeletedUser32029

Our war stats tells all the story please try and compare conquers.....if you don't have 100k br. to defend a ww city,leave grepo....lod I,II,III has a total of 4846 cities....100k br. divided by 300(no. of br. per city)=333 city....50k ft divided by 120=416 cities....total 749 cities...consediring fe,hb and chaos sent a huge amount...say lod family share in those cities is 350....still we have 4500 cities left....be asssured half of them are offense.

DeletedUser32029

34i0h36.jpg

DeletedUser

You didn't have 100k birs to defend the city. So you should leave grepo according to your rules :p

I can't wait till you guys come for our wonders ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly whose idea was it to put 3k of slingers and 600 horsemen in a city like that?

I thought we were the noobs?
mm

DeletedUser32029

Exactly whose idea was it to put 3k of slingers and 600 horsemen in a city like that?

I thought we were the noobs?
mm
All cities on that island was under attack.....you got the reason now :p
(can't understand this post is prasing us or laughing at us.I am a noob.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

You didn't have 100k birs to defend the city. So you should leave grepo according to your rules :p

I can't wait till you guys come for our wonders ;)
Why didn't you checked out other LRE city you revolted......

DeletedUser

So, since all of your cities were under attack on the island you decided to send in offense as well? :)

Most people when being attacked like to send their offense to cities a little farther then next door, especially if they know everyone is being attacked.
mm

DeletedUser32029

So, since all of your cities were under attack on the island you decided to send in offense as well? :)

Most people when being attacked like to send their offense to cities a little farther then next door, especially if they know everyone is being attacked.
mm
Not when you know there is 40k ft next door....

DeletedUser32029

Huh seems the turtle is almost cracked

RhthyWW_zps26f42bed.png

even lod call him ls king.....sorry jorisva i will stay on topic from next time.
And jono i see that you are from same alliance lod.....i will find you.

Last edited by a moderator: