Elite?

DeletedUser985

Took a city off they noobs last night, they are so elite they supported my siege, lol!!! Got this in my inbox:-

perrin al thor today at 04:34
you know im going to have to wipe you out for that right?-p.t.

I'm really worried, lol. The frogs have always been good at war, lol. The arrogance of them, hehe!! Bring it on MRA!!!

DeletedUser

Took a city off they noobs last night, they are so elite they supported my siege, lol!!! Got this in my inbox:-

perrin al thor today at 04:34
you know im going to have to wipe you out for that right?-p.t.

I'm really worried, lol. The frogs have always been good at war, lol. The arrogance of them, hehe!! Bring it on MRA!!!

lol you took an inactive my friend... supposedly it was being watched until i could get someone to take it, as i am building up enough ls to bust through your 100+ biremes .... but do not worry .... i will get you soon enough its a promise -p.t.

DeletedUser21770

lol you took an inactive my friend... supposedly it was being watched until i could get someone to take it, as i am building up enough ls to bust through your 100+ biremes .... but do not worry .... i will get you soon enough its a promise -p.t.

I always hear this excuse and it baffles me how people insist on using it. If it's an inactive you take it immediately or you put a trip in it so that you know there's a siege immediately and can hit it ASAP. Inactive or not, it's still one of your alliance's cities.

There's no excuses, you lost a city due to not being careful enough, and Kevin capitalised on that. I hope you follow through on your promise to get him back though, since that'll make things more interesting to read on here :p

DeletedUser

I always hear this excuse and it baffles me how people insist on using it. If it's an inactive you take it immediately or you put a trip in it so that you know there's a siege immediately and can hit it ASAP. Inactive or not, it's still one of your alliance's cities.

There's no excuses, you lost a city due to not being careful enough, and Kevin capitalised on that. I hope you follow through on your promise to get him back though, since that'll make things more interesting to read on here :p

lol i agree .. thats what i get for not doing it myself.... as i said supposedly it was tripped.... but then i come online and see we lost a city .... and a guy was supposed to be ready to take it ..... needless to say i was not happy ... but he has been a target for awhile now... he just spends so much gold to build biremes ... hard to ctch up with him as i spend my time clearing for others ... but yes he will have to die for the termity of taking one of our cities ....

DeletedUser

i cant believe you just advertised to us you dont even have enough LS to break 100 birs. *mental note*

DeletedUser

lol... i sure did ..should make me an easy target aint it? of course .. if the player is any good he will dodge all the incoming attacks and try to snipe the cs .... since this is what i would do, it also means that the cs will need between 80 and 100 ls with it to make sure the job is done right, so that when he does try to snipe you crush him..,and even if he does not. then you blow his wall up and make it hard for him to rebuild.... this is simple grepo tactics buttercup... try and stick with me here ....

p.s. its not easy to build a ls nuke when you are busy using them to clear harbors for your alliance mates...... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser985

First off I don't use gold, I take on noobs like you easy without it. He has just emptied all his caves for anybody look for easy spies.

ESSENIA - Level 4 cave.
MANETHEREN - Level 3 cave.
SHIOTA - Level 5 cave.

I look forward to sniping your CS froggy!!!!

DeletedUser

lol...i have lots of silver , and i never keep my caves full either... you are one helluva turtle i give you that ..... 143 biremes huh? nice-p.t.

oh you dont want to talk here anymore ?-p.t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tito is... without a doubt... the most turtled alliance on thebes... the end...

i havent come across one of there cities that doesnt have a tower yet...