The Fraternity

DeletedUser40223

Yeah Cabz.. Your alliance is pants so come over to CV and be 'assimilated' :p

Sorry mate, Watching Star Trek.. I had a bit of a Borg moment there.. lol..

DeletedUser

haha you guy's are quality :)
never know we may get the oppertunity on another world to all team up and play as the same alliance ;)

but for now we are having to much fun :)

DeletedUser40223

Sounds good that mate, I've met some really good players from many different alliances in this world, would be great to get them all on the same team in another. But while we are here we may as well have fun kicking the dark stuff out of each other! lol..

DeletedUser

Yip nicaeas finest lol

Can't wait to meet you all on the feild it will be emotional to say the least lol

DeletedUser20414

Lol.. Come help us kick OR!! Come on Brir your alliance is positioned well to do so :) mohahahhaah

DeletedUser40223

We have a pact with Old Republic and have many friends there, we can't turn against them. Anyway OR are fighting you guys and the Toons

It wouldn't be a fair fight if we joined in and we are having 'happy slappings' with our eternal enemies the Spartans.. That keeps us entertained.. lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree who needs pacts :) lets just kill each other as you do :)

also like the pic but tf has alot more enemies :p

DeletedUser

Hey you just admitted to having allies yourself so come on.

DeletedUser40223

If any alliance enjoys dancing around maypoles and hugging trees we'll pact with them.. (scr)

We are gentle creatures and we are only fighting those nasty Spartans because they made us. The one thing that will make us wage war is threats to our beloved maypoles and trees. Those pesky Spartans wanted to steal them to make horrible weapons of war with. :eek:

Oh no, we will not stand for that! (SW)

DeletedUser40223

This world is just a mess...

View attachment 8864

There's a couple more pacts/Naps not on that list.. We have a NAP with Toons. And TGO have a Pact with the Spartans.. But we won't hold that against them, someone's gotta like them I guess. (did I just say that?) I'm just happy it isn't us.. lol..

DeletedUser

man all this peace talk makes me sick:Angry:
let's just fight :)

DeletedUser39146

The feeling when you return from VM-mode and see some big changes in this world. It is not dead, yet.
But TF 3 best attackers are still ranked as number 21, 50 and 61.
Updated 2.0
Pacts.png

Attachments

• Pacts.png
    Pacts.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20414

There's a couple more pacts/Naps not on that list.. We have a NAP with Toons. And TGO have a Pact with the Spartans.. But we won't hold that against them, someone's gotta like them I guess. (did I just say that?) I'm just happy it isn't us.. lol..

We have no pact with the spartan's we used to when they were at war with OR, we supported there cities in the early days :)

But as old faces left and new faces came that try to play roman empire games... I cancelled the pact, they are now enemies due to there allegiance with OR. :) We are allied with New Toon and New Toon only... its so lonely.. :p

DeletedUser40560

more pacts = less fighting:(
lets those that think this is sim city survive and build
this ISNT SimCity :pro: