Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It just depends on the players you recruit. Tough luck.:pro:
it depends on leader skills
this premade was epic fail
with only 2 high council members who left the alliance
and him as founder.he waited the bps to end to start building council..LOL

DeletedUser25607

...i joined because my island was full of your members.My personality is awesome get rid of me.
:D

Many members of some other alliance on the island => many targets => many BPs early and many farms. You'd better re-evaluate your joining attitude. ;-)

DeletedUser

Top 12

1 Elite Warriors
2 ***Most Wanted***
3 Barbarians
4 The Syndicate
5 Sons Of Olympus
6 Unstable Spartans
7 The Lord of The Rings
8 Game of Thrones
9 Eyes of Insanity
10 InFamous
11 APOLLYON
12 Rubber Ducks Of Death

DeletedUser

Anyway I shall be back in action in a couple minutes, so see you all there :)

DeletedUser

Looks like InFamous is in trouble. I can see them falling out of the top 12 soon.

lmao...wait till the first time players start requesting support every minute...which I guess he has allot of,not seeing much known names yet.

Get familiar :pro:

DeletedUser

lmao...wait till the first time players start requesting support every minute...which I guess he has allot of,not seeing much known names yet.

Get familiar :pro:

lol you just don't know, just because you see alot of new accounts doesn't mean they are new, on our island you are food

DeletedUser30636

ha tyrant kings alliance will start recruiting when BP ends XD, good luck your gonna be wanting to leave the world the day BP ends

DeletedUser25607

Yeah, indeed. :)

Why did you left Myonia King? Must be pity to leave very entertaining world, especially being a part of Eviction Notice. When i did see that kronnos with team came there to play i was really inclined change my decision to quit the world. But did quit on the end - is too speedy for me atm...

DeletedUser

Yeah, indeed. :)

Why did you left Myonia King? Must be pity to leave very entertaining world, especially being a part of Eviction Notice. When i did see that kronnos with team came there to play i was really inclined change my decision to quit the world. But did quit on the end - is too speedy for me atm...

Hi Maria,

I was having real fun there but things got a bit tough in RL found out my daughter had a tumor in her tummy and hit VM and then left.

I am going to have some fun here and I can take my time at this speed.

Happy Gaming everyone and dont take it too personal we are here to have fun.

DeletedUser30636

was my post claiming that me and my bladder problems were more interesting deleted?

DeletedUser

'Twas quoting an otherwise deleted post and it would have looked out of place. :p