Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

I know, there is a disscussions thread but not a sink or swim thread ;)
You know the drill list the top 12 alliance and if they will sink or swim and reasons behind the opinion :)

DeletedUser

Possibly Sticky this thread Joris?

1 Reapers of Death - Sink I know Destruction91 from previous worlds, he is a good player but needs serious help with leadership so Ammon, Get on the job!
2 Depraved Tendencies- Swim Sure they have a few embarassing moments and are underestimated but a solid group still and I hope to see them for the next few months atleast
3 A Team - Swim If they plan on suriving they better clean up their ocean
4 DreadFleet - Sink I expected SO much more from these guys, seriously under-performing
5 Ruthless Angels - Sink In o55 so will either have to get into DW's black van of lolipops (Pact with DT) or war with DT!
6 Lacking Sanity - Sink Don't get me wrong, these guys are BEASTS I have a lot of hope for them and want them to survive BUT even with their skills if RoD go full force to wipe them out then I don't think they have too much of a chance
7 BOOM - Swim they have potential, not much else to say. Not sure but I think they are working with DT... I have no idea as I don't visit these forums to often, lol.
8 Response Error - Sink Sorry for being blunt but I just don't see anything special or a externals representive
9 Semper Fi - Sink Sorry for being blunt but I just don't see anything special or a externals representive
10 League of Doom - Swim Fairly good players an okay amount of members seem to be a small good working team, with a better name, they may even get a 10/10
11 Syndicate Of Destruction - Sink Same as Response Error

12 Rampant Rabbits - Swim These guys are spread out in o64/o63/o54 ... yikes they must suck... unless the rim is full of noobs... wait no, nvrmind. The rim is filled with noobs :D

DeletedUser

I personally think they should have a war to find out ;)

DeletedUser

Possibly Sticky this thread Joris?

1 Reapers of Death - Sink I know Destruction91 from previous worlds, he is a good player but needs serious help with leadership so Ammon, Get on the job!
Destruction is a silent leader, we have three other people who organise things. He just founded it. Don't worry about him, but if that is your only reason for Sink then it is a poor one.

DeletedUser

Destruction is a silent leader, we have three other people who organise things. He just founded it. Don't worry about him, but if that is your only reason for Sink then it is a poor one.

Have you checked the alliances he has founded? A Reapers of Death in the past 10 worlds (speed 2-3) in each... Under better eladership you will certainly improve your chances, also I am not in your alliance so I don't how you run things 100%. If you feel like enlightening me please send me a copy of all threads containing sensitive information ;)

DeletedUser

maybe they should just hand the reigns over to me. mwahaha

DeletedUser

Have you checked the alliances he has founded? A Reapers of Death in the past 10 worlds (speed 2-3) in each... Under better eladership you will certainly improve your chances, also I am not in your alliance so I don't how you run things 100%. If you feel like enlightening me please send me a copy of all threads containing sensitive information ;)

As I said, someone who created the alliance doesn't define it.

DeletedUser

1 Reapers of Death - Swim for a while, until they come across LS... then sink
2 Depraved Tendencies - Sink, already got internal issues, someone is sure to try take advantage of that, possibly even RoD...
3 A Team - I would have backed DF to start with, but not so sure now... Still going to say Sink
4 DreadFleet - 6 months? maybe, probably not much longer.
5 Ruthless Angels - I'd Probably consider this alliance as an MRA, and we know what that means...
6 Lacking Sanity - Swim
7 BOOM - Swim
8 League of Doom - If arasko is *adasko* under a different username then they could swim... if not then probably another sink...
9 Response Error - Sink
10 Syndicate Of Destruction - Sink
11 Rampant Rabbits - Swim
12 Free Radicals - Tough ocean, fate is in their own hands.

DeletedUser

I believe if its a Sink of Swim thing. It should be extended further than top 12. say 15 or maybe even 20.
according to reviews, if say 4 out of 12 alliances are going to sink. then who'd be replacing them?

Hope it makes sense..

DeletedUser

yeah that does make sense, like if Butter mysteriously dissapeared, Elite would move up to rank 12. god forbid :p

DeletedUser

If you are with me you will swim. If you are against me you will sink.