Whats going on

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Coming from a person that just merged with Revolution, Irony.

Not really as I already stated that it was never my intention to run an "elite" alliance in this world.

Remember this conversation began with the comment that Reapers were "awesome" for having such high ratings. As trolls weren't particularly hand picked, we haven't lowered our standards at all. We don't have any..... at least for recruiting. I was in the old RAOC (Royal Army Ordanance Corps) in the British Army.

I think the biggest Irony is that one of the players who wasn't considered awesome enough for Bald Vultures or Reapers, joined us and took two cities off Reapers in 3 days, not inactive shells either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really as I already stated that it was never my intention to run an "elite" alliance in this world.

Remember this conversation began with the comment that Reapers were "awesome" for having such high ratings. As trolls weren't particularly hand picked, we haven't lowered our standards at all. We don't have any..... at least for recruiting. I was in the old RAOC (Royal Army Ordanance Corps) in the British Army.

I think the biggest Irony is that one of the players who wasn't considered awesome enough for Bald Vultures or Reapers, joined us and took two cities off Reapers in 3 days, not inactive shells either.

We'll you can now hate us even more I just merged into the ROD an hour ago, you guys should have no problem beating us MRA noobs with our less players and higher points :)

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I don't "hate" people on the internet.

and taking the top 10 building point players from each alliance you pact with never works. An MRA is still an MRA and the top 10 pointe players are still MRA players. Players with no loyalty at that and usually the first to quit to another world once it all goes horribly wrong.

DeletedUser

I don't "hate" people on the internet.

and taking the top 10 building point players from each alliance you pact with never works. An MRA is still an MRA and the top 10 pointe players are still MRA players. Players with no loyalty at that and usually the first to quit to another world once it all goes horribly wrong.

A lot of truth has been spoken here...

DeletedUser

There is also flaws in your argument: The top point players from GO also happen to be crapping on everyone in terms of BP. So whaddya have to say to that?

We gained 1m total bps compared to a total of 700k gained from #2 Relentless... Same time period. Relentless have more players. We have more points --> more bp's :)

DeletedUser

There is also flaws in your argument: The top point players from GO also happen to be crapping on everyone in terms of BP. So whaddya have to say to that?

We gained 1m total bps compared to a total of 700k gained from #2 Relentless... Same time period. Relentless have more players. We have more points --> more bp's :)
nevermind.

Attachments

• points.png
    points.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser

Bloodsportz...

I'm sorry, but that is completely false.

BigTrouble smacks everyone again with a whopping 7.2k ABP per town :p

It's no use competing with him. He does what he does, God knows how...

And if you read my other post, Relentless very nicely handed him 84k DBP's in just one day... So that just stretched the gap quite a bit :p

DeletedUser

Blood, whatever you used to calculate attack points per town, it's messed up. SpankyTurbo has 5k ABP per town, Collosus has 3k ABP per town.

not your fault if you didn't write the program, but whoever wrote that program kinda messed up lol

DeletedUser

I used a simple calculator LOL.

234,000 divided by 32 for BT
145,000 divded by 25 for Spanky
85,000 divided by 27 for Collosus

DeletedUser

Well nevermind that was from grepointel. Should have checked it before posted it. Doh.

DeletedUser

hey just figured it out. i didnt adjust the 'report dates' at the top. i fail.

DeletedUser

I don't understand what your talking about xD

I'm not good with these grepolis calculation stuff lol. Just do it the good 'ol way with a crappy old scientific calculator xD