War!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser30636

Today, the alliance Haze has declared War on the MRA barbarians! The alliance Haze as of now consists of 1 member, honorable and brave ShreftyThred! Anyone brave enough is welcome to join him in his fight. With the end of BP right around the corner, how will he prepare? I guess we'll have to find out when the time comes! good luck shrefty, and may the power of 30% attack and defense bonuses from island quests be ever in your favor!

DeletedUser

This ^

10% Island quest
20% Commander

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Today, the alliance Haze has declared War on the MRA barbarians! The alliance Haze as of now consists of 1 member, honorable and brave ShreftyThred! Anyone brave enough is welcome to join him in his fight. With the end of BP right around the corner, how will he prepare? I guess we'll have to find out when the time comes! good luck shrefty, and may the power of 30% attack and defense bonuses from island quests be ever in your favor!

have you seen elite or wanted. just because you have 1 member and want to take us down doesn't mean we are a MRA. why do you want to attack us? you want survive.

DeletedUser33297

have you seen elite or wanted. just because you have 1 member and want to take us down doesn't mean we are a MRA. why do you want to attack us? you want survive.

The fact they sent me an invite without even writing a pm tells me enough about these alliances.

DeletedUser23238

MRA!MRA!MRA! It has a specific smeling, so you can't disguise.

DeletedUser30636

!!! your guys are supposed to be talking about the fact that im taking on like 200 guys by myself!

DeletedUser

No, I don't want to "survive", in the future you'll know what I want, when I want, I'll let you know, but it seems like you're the one who's trying to survive here by having as many allies, regardless of how BAD they are, just to stay alive.

Usually MRA's are not successful, but even if you WERE, there's one thing you wouldn't have, and that's my respect, and my respect is not the only one you lost for sure.

You're only "strong" because you have way too many players, while alliances like Unstable Spartans and Lord of The Rings have a lot of players because they were strong to start with, in fact, their alliances make me feel more defensive then yours ever will, in fact, I'm pretty sure I can take out 4/5 members of your alliance without suffering as much as one retaliation attack, while I'm pretty sure that if you do that to US or LOTR, I would be counter-attacked instantly.

If you're not an MRA, why did I get two invites of each? Without as much as a PM? Invited, rejected, re-invited.

Call it what you want, say what you may, you are an MRA. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

DeletedUser

b
No, I don't want to "survive", in the future you'll know what I want, when I want, I'll let you know.

If you're not an MRA, why did I get two invites of each, without as much as a PM? Invited, rejected, re-invited.

Call it what you want, say what you may, you are an MRA. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then IT'S A DUCK.

It could be a kitteh.

DeletedUser

No Sedai, it's a duck, just... It's a duck ok? Please, thanks.

And edit your post to re-quote me please, I edited it and it doesn't auto-update.

DeletedUser

Good plan mate. I wonder masked the A word and Tyrion showed no mercy...

And if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and looks like a duck, it could be a duck or a man who thinks he's a duck dressed in a duck costume and a master at duck swimming..

DeletedUser

ZLNTBjN.jpg

Tommy-Lee-Jones-No-country-Old-Men.jpg