Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Roooarrgh Ur Roo isn't Dreadfleet 2.0 though, only thing similar is some members but that's about it

But that's the same with Butter and Condemned. Only half the people in Butter were from Condemned, the other half are from other random alliances that join RoD. So technically, if you're going to put it that way, Butter is only Condemned 2.0

DeletedUser22708

If that were the case, wouldn't you call DT kalli 2.0, since we took in thier players? :D

Don't forget it was AJ who started saying we were DF 2.0 and i merely responded with the same silly statement ;)

DeletedUser22708

At this point your not looking too far from it :p and you should of been more careful with the ones you brought in.

I think i'm very glad with the ones i brought in, they like it here, don't you worry ;)

DeletedUser

I thought the same thing :D until they stopped helping eachother

DeletedUser42043

Hello there :)

This is jizzaloo, previously from the alliance Semper Fi.
In case you all have not noticed, Semper Fi had some internal problems, but is now back in action in the form of the alliance "HaVoC"

DeletedUser42043

haha i had no idea you guys would be so active on forum :D

70 pages to read! I'm only gonna be reading the latest 5..

Anyways, Semper Fi/HaVoC members have previously been rather inactive on forum, which is why I'll be here regularly from now on to talk & answer/ask questions.

Nice to meet you all :)

DeletedUser

Maybe your leadership had something to do with it? Just saying ;)

ill refer to the old saying- "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

Not to mention my leadership has been tested on other worlds and we have done quite well, just the mind set of some people is tough to get around :)but goodluck my friend

DeletedUser41523

Everyone hits a rock at some point. Nobody ever gets out with a flawless record.

DeletedUser

Anyways, Semper Fi/HaVoC members have previously been rather inactive on forum, which is why I'll be here regularly from now on to talk & answer/ask questions.

Ok so HaVoC has a external rep... there fame and actual recognition begins here..

mark this down Smilo, this is a milestone for them... :p

DeletedUser

Lowkey is here too, and usually a lot louder in externals. Surprised we haven't heard much from him yet :p

DeletedUser22343

Why dosnt LoWKeY speak for his own alliance :)

DeletedUser42043

Why dosnt LoWKeY speak for his own alliance :)

who's this LoWKeY you guys are all talking about (though I have the feeling that I've seen the name before somewhere)...?

:pro: <-- haha that's a cool emoticon ;)