Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser42043

I have never met this LoWKeY

so im interested to see what all the fuss is about.

Oh!
now i remember:

LoWKeY is a player who has been quite famous on other worlds. He is now the founder of HaVoC but goes by the name "Stealing Your City" now.

sorry for the misunderstanding lol

DeletedUser6378

wow a lot of talk about me. what's that all about.

Akelious I do speak for my own alliance. If another one of my members wants to get on here and talk about HaVoC then thats his choice, and i'm not going to stop him. I do think it is a little funny that he didn't know who i was though.

DeletedUser

Akelious I do speak for my own alliance. If another one of my members wants to get on here and talk about HaVoC then thats his choice, and i'm not going to stop him. I do think it is a little funny that he didn't know who i was though.
Haha the fact he didnt know who you were because because you have a different IGN made me laugh as well. Doing any city stealing today btw ;)

DeletedUser22343

We were all just teasing to get you to say something lol... your normally much more talkative on the externals. Least you were in Pella

DeletedUser6378

usually I am more active. so here is a quick rundown on HaVoC.

First, and like always I have some friends from other servers there with me. They are some very good players, and then the group is mainly made up of people we meet on this server. I always wanted to put together a group of people as aggressive as I am, and I'm thinking this group is going to be about as close as I have come so far. We do have a few noobs. Here is the thing about our noobs. This is their first server, they are very active, and willing to fight. They are copying what the bigger players are doing so they will pick it up very quick, and learn an aggressive game to start. While they learn the game, and get a good setup we are just building up.

DeletedUser42044

9. Response Error - Some people might underestimate them, but enemigo666 is a very succesfull player, as is boilermarc, im familir with both from Calydon. Dont know anything about them, if they are at war with somebody, etc, so some updates might not be a bad idea :)

I'm glad someone recognized some of our experienced players. And trust me, we have much more experience on our roster.

DeletedUser

Dose anybody know why some players left BOOM and called there alliance KABOOM?

DeletedUser

usually I am more active. so here is a quick rundown on HaVoC.

First, and like always I have some friends from other servers there with me. They are some very good players, and then the group is mainly made up of people we meet on this server. I always wanted to put together a group of people as aggressive as I am, and I'm thinking this group is going to be about as close as I have come so far. We do have a few noobs. Here is the thing about our noobs. This is their first server, they are very active, and willing to fight. They are copying what the bigger players are doing so they will pick it up very quick, and learn an aggressive game to start. While they learn the game, and get a good setup we are just building up.

Yes, we have noobs, but don't let that fool you. We will archer-attack the snot out of you. I know what you're thinking: 'sounds pretty pathetic'. Let me tell you though -when there are 24,178 swords on the way to support your city when we meant to hit the attack button, you'll be wishing that you had built more slings to defend against them. Or is that attack? I don't know.

Anyways, I need to go to the gas station to get some more BP. Why is it so important to keep buying gas from them? ;)