Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

1 Butter - No opinion *for once*

2 Lacking Sanity - Swim, just need to stay out of 54 ;)

3 Depraved Tendencies - Hopefully Swim, these guys have some of the best players ive seen so far would be a shame to see them sink

4 Roooarrgh Ur Roo - Sink, if A Team and League of Doom were attacking DreadFleet, there going to attack you.

5 A Team - Swim, for now, i think A Team and its pact with LoD is very healthy, although tensions will soon rise as they always do.

6 League of Doom - Same as A Team

7 Ruthless Angels - Sink, bad positioning and they just took in Legio? i think bad move on there part.

8 BOOM - Swim, still has 19 members, still in the top 12, still moderate BP, and still doing well.

9 HaVoC - Swim, Apparently there from another world, and they have been reformed, who knows all i can say is what ive been told.

10 Phoenixx - Swim, they will now because of a pact they just made ;)

11 Response Error - erm... i dont know... honestly these guys are east 54 and 64... there not really in the firing range of Butter or any other alliances, so maybe they will do alright...?

12 Syndicate Of Destruction - Based on there inability to choose pacts well, im going to say Sink, there sandwhiched between Butter, and there new pact member, aswell as Response Error... so who knows they might manage to make a foot hold somewhere, but 54 is not it.

DeletedUser42043

9 Semper Fi - Sink Sorry for being blunt but I just don't see anything special or a externals representive

Hmm.. you were right in a way, as Semper Fi has had an internal fight and now is finished.

The remaining members however have joined to form HaVoC, and we are quickly gaining ground :)
We are a close-knit group of 24 experienced players, so you'll be seeing a lot of us in the future!

9 HaVoC - Swim, Apparently there from another world, and they have been reformed, who knows all i can say is what ive been told.

We are not from another world (where'd you hear that?)
We have started from recruiting veterans from Ocean 53 to form Semper Fi
We indeed have reformed (from Semper Fi)
Everyone of us are active and supportive players, aiming for the very top.

I am the forum representative of HaVoC. Nice to meet you all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. you were right in a way, as Semper Fi has had an internal fight and now is finished.

The remaining members however have joined to form HaVoC, and we are quickly gaining ground :)
We are a close-knit group of 24 experienced players, so you'll be seeing a lot of us in the future!

I am the forum representative of HaVoC. Nice to meet you all :)

Ahh good, it erks me when the top 12 arent forum active.

DeletedUser

11 Response Error - erm... i dont know... honestly these guys are east 54 and 64... there not really in the firing range of Butter or any other alliances, so maybe they will do alright...?
For this one I feel like it will be a sink, they're on the outskirts so they can either try and get away which won't really help them swim in the long term or push inwards, but pushing inwards more will put them into range of the other top alliances and I haven't seen or heard anything of these guys to be worried.

DeletedUser

Well, they have a few good players, Boiler seems alright.

and Idonttakeit2seriously was a condemned original so hes instantly a pro... :cool:

HAHAHHAH

DeletedUser42044

Response Error is here on the externals. We have just be quiet since we are still trying to figure out what our next move is.

DeletedUser34939

It would make me really really happy if butter were to underestimate response error.

DeletedUser22343

We are not from another world (where'd you hear that?)
We have started from recruiting veterans from Ocean 53 to form Semper Fi
We indeed have reformed (from Semper Fi)
Everyone of us are active and supportive players, aiming for the very top.

HaVoC and its Leader LoWKeY are deff from Pella buddy.. funny you didn't even know your own leaders rep or your alliance name for that matter lol. you guys most not all be THAT experienced ;)

DeletedUser6378

Jizzaloo is new to HaVoC on this server. We do have members from older versions of HaVoC here with us. Even a couple from pella are with us.

DeletedUser41656

It would make me really really happy if butter were to underestimate response error.

I believe AJ is thinking that everyone who gets in their way will sink ;) he has rather (too) high opinion of himself and his alliance.

DeletedUser

I believe AJ is thinking that everyone who gets in their way will sink ;) he has rather (too) high opinion of himself and his alliance.

I deffinitly do not, since this is a high speed world, every and anyone can be taken down in there sleeping time.

taking these cities doesnt require skill, only the ability to not sleep and plan carefully using grepointel :D

how i get most of my cities thus far :D

DeletedUser13405

Unless you choose to take one from a player while you know he is online, just to make a point. LOL!

DeletedUser35496

ammon attack someone straight up? that will never happen-p.t.
that 'll never happen ....

I like to attack the alliance with the grey flag, those big jessies never fight back haha...it seems they are in every world and are always big girls blouses!!!

DeletedUser

I like to attack the alliance with the grey flag, those big jessies never fight back haha...it seems they are in every world and are always big girls blouses!!!

I always seem to get put off after scouting them...

DeletedUser42043

HaVoC and its Leader LoWKeY are deff from Pella buddy.. funny you didn't even know your own leaders rep or your alliance name for that matter lol. you guys most not all be THAT experienced ;)

ah really? i didn't know..
haha the last time I played was in 2011, which is my excuse for not knowing ;)

DeletedUser22708

4 Roooarrgh Ur Roo - Sink, if A Team and League of Doom were attacking DreadFleet, there going to attack you.

The war barely even started yet, and those 2 are attacking us. A Team took a city from us, and we got one of theirs in siege now, so way to early to tell who' will be sinking and who will be swimming.

DeletedUser41611

Well that siege is now gone. :) Does that mean u guys sink again?

DeletedUser22708

Haha i knew someone from A Team was gonna comment, good job on asking LoD to join in with the attacks, after all the bp we won't be sinking yet mate ;)