Pnp how grepolis can sometimes reflect real life

DeletedUser

How grepolis can sometimes reflect real life …..

now in a just grepolis world there would be an alliance , and that alliance would recruit players , those players would build their cities and work together to build an empire and they would fight and win or fight and fall..

american-civil-war.jpg

this is what grepolis is all about: FIGHTING .

But as we have already seen here in this world some of the most underhanded , sneaky ..and frankly childish things that you will ever see in grepolis ...maybe its because I never did anything on the forums except watched but in the almost dozen worlds I have played I have never seen as much nonsense as I have seen here... of course I have contributed but geez.... so anyways to the pnp

so there is this alliance called butter... and everyone universally detests them... everyone wants a piece of the action... more importantly everyone knows they should attack them... but the problem is this...EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF THEM!!!!

scaredturtle.jpg

NOW WE ARE NOT
talking just man I dont want to fight those guys .. but rather the worst kind of fear .. the kind where “ I dont want to lose my tiny electronic city and forces” kinda fear....

cartoon-man-begging-for-mercy.jpg

now what really makes this amusing is that butter is also afraid … they only attack inactives … call annexing the rise of dragons a war ….need I go on?

penguin.jpg

And into all of this steps p.t. And his brave band of fellas called elite … and they see what the deal is , that butter is big and they are mighty but they are also weak and easily broken if someone other than elite/pan will find some back bone and stand up and fight them...
a light.jpg

now whats even crazier is that these groups that should stand up and fight these guys KNOW that butter has no intentions to honor any agreement made with them, that butter will wipe them out if they dont attack them.... so how again this is about how grepolis often reflects real life .. so we are going to compare the current situation to something from history …..
commit.jpg

in 1938 germany had just completed Anschluss the annexation of austria... austria ,despite asking their ally great britain for help got none and had to go along with it or risk war … rather than fight they chose to bow down ..the grepolis version of this? Rod pilfering the top players from several alliances and then those alliances refusing to fight them

cat b.jpg
so then great britain under the leadership of neville chamberlin decides to make an anti war pact with germany , even though germany was already in violation of the treaty of versailles by rearming their army and navy … grepolis connection.. phoenixx trying to make a deal to the extent of putting aside their common sense to join butter in the hope that in joining the fight against a “common enemy “ they too won't be swallowed up once its done...even knowing thats exactly whats going to happen
pawn.jpg

so germany keeps rolling along and then turn around and make a deal with russia also promising peace while making a secret deal to divide europe between them ( phoenixx again though they are but pawns )

but even as far as early 1939 great britain, the united states , france and other countries could have stopped germany in their tracks if they but showed some back bone and stood up and chose to fight on their terms instead of letting germany dictate to them.. britain to late began to call for war and tried to muster the world powers but it was to late .. and in september 1939 germany and russia invaded poland and world war 2 began even then germany might have been stopped if the other powers had acted .. but instead they froze pressured into doing nothing but the speed and power of the german offensive..instead of fighting head on the obvious enemy they instead chose to do nothing but bury their heads in the sand and try and protect themselves …. see below ….and left to stand against the tyranny of the grepo version of germany? THE PAN below are proof of just how cowardly some of these people are ….. and how weak butter is as well fearing being unable to win butters leadership decided to pressure all other groups willing to fight them into standing by and litterally letting them win​

now these guys will make all kinds of excuses why ... but it all comes down to one thing : fear

Attachments

• talk.png
    talk.png
    206 KB · Views: 49
  • talk 3.png
    talk 3.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 37

DeletedUser

had to add these on

here is an example of the talk
talk.png
and here is an example of the reality
son.png

and here is ammon trying to bully SoD on the low
talk 3.png

Attachments

• talk1.png
    talk1.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 27

DeletedUser

It's uh.....interesting. I'm a little irritated by the 1939 thing, seeing as the answer to that problem wasn't as easy as you're making it seem..

DeletedUser

Perrin, why do you continue to post here? Alliances are not pacting with you because they are sick to death of you releasing personal information out in public that you have no right to share. Grow up and stop spreading stuff about other alliances when they don't want you to, start respecting your pacts.

DeletedUser

It's uh.....interesting. I'm a little irritated by the 1939 thing, seeing as the answer to that problem wasn't as easy as you're making it seem..

my friend actually it was pretty simple even the people making the choices agreed it was simple .. the complications arose because of fear ... people and countries like great britain were so horrified by ww1 that they hesitated to act in fear it would happen again .. and by hesitating they allowed it to happen again.. now i am using just the overall senario as a back drop , not the players not the motivations..just what happened and yes it was that simple... if roosevelt had been able to take an active stand against germany with
great britain how much different things could have been.... if france had taken the warnings that the germans planned to attack seriously what might have been different? all true..lol i had to write a thesis on this subject and can site and quote numerous sources on the matter -p.t.
'
sqin i post here because i can ...its a free world.. of course people would be upset about being put on blast , if they were saying one thing to you and another behind your back..me i just love transparency :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perrin, why do you continue to post here? Alliances are not pacting with you because they are sick to death of you releasing personal information out in public that you have no right to share. Grow up and stop spreading stuff about other alliances when they don't want you to, start respecting your pacts.

I'd have to agree. Not just about perrin but many other Thebes forum goers. Thebes has got to be the most PnP and gossip filled world I've ever seen. You guys spend too much time complaining about each other. I enjoy a PnP as much as the next guy but it's starting to get ridiculous. (Not to be offensive but to be honest)

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree. Not just about perrin but many other Thebes forum goers. Thebes has got to be the most PnP and gossip filled world I've ever seen. You guys spend too much time complaining about each other. I enjoy a PnP as much as the next guy but it's starting to get ridiculous. (Not to be offensive but to be honest)
hey i started this thing by saying how ridculous this has become i have never seen the like ... but i love a good propoganda war ;) and since the current count for and against is the number 1 alliance in the world
number 8 alliance
and the number 11 ( mra)
all coming for number 18... does anyone but me see this as a lil hypocritical? lol

DeletedUser34939

+rep shadis,

Perrin, after reading your first PnP I was sure it couldn't get worse but you've continued to amaze me time and time again. Step back, take a deep breath, and try making some brief and coherent posts. What you're experiencing in game is a direct result of your forum personality, you're turning people off.

Ammon and lackeys, let perrin step back, take a breath, and try making a brief and coherent post. Doing this would require that you also stop acting like attention deprived toddlers. We don't need a PnP every time you take a city, lose a city, or get gas after eating Taco Bell.

Like the spice girls once said,
Too much of something is bad enough
But something's coming over me to make me wonder
Too much of nothing is just as tough
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied
For those of you having trouble decoding the hidden message in these exceptionally cryptic lyrics, find a happy medium.

DeletedUser

+rep shadis,

Perrin, after reading your first PnP I was sure it couldn't get worse but you've continued to amaze me time and time again. Step back, take a deep breath, and try making some brief and coherent posts. What you're experiencing in game is a direct result of your forum personality, you're turning people off.

Ammon and lackeys, let perrin step back, take a breath, and try making a brief and coherent post. Doing this would require that you also stop acting like attention deprived toddlers. We don't need a PnP every time you take a city, lose a city, or get gas after eating Taco Bell.

Like the spice girls once said,
For those of you having trouble decoding the hidden message in these exceptionally cryptic lyrics, find a happy medium.

If you would like to notice, no one from Butter has made a PnP about Perrin, we don't really care about him.

DeletedUser34939

Didn't insinuate that you did sqin. But you do ensure that his run on 5 pages longer than they should, thus validating them and instigating the next one.

Active forums are fun, the same arguments spread across 15 threads featuring the same half dozen players is agonizing and probably turns a lot of people off. Every now and then a seemingly interesting thread pops up and its not an hour before it turns into another word-war between ya'll and Perrin.

I can't make you do anything, if you want to keep carrying on like this then go ahead I won't keep arguing that you shouldn't. My cards are on the table, I ask you to stop posting just to see your name in the forums, stop validating this ridiculousness, and lets try to have a forum that doesn't turn off 90% of the server the moment they set foot in it.

Of course if that doesn't sound good to you you're free to carry on as you are, like I said I can't stop you.

DeletedUser

Lol perrin you still at this man? You should be exerting all these energy into planning and creating strategies in game bro. Things bout to get rough.

Oh and the thing with your posts are that they are completely one sided man, completely. You manufacture lies about Butter and exaggerate stories about yourself or your alliance.

Anyway it doesn't matter things will end soon. :)

DeletedUser42044

RE did not decide to mark you red because of SoD or because we are scared of Butter. We decided to mark you red because just about everyone in our skype room agreed that you are not trustworthy and that you'd turn on us as soon as we were not needed by you anymore.

You lost Phoenixx as an ally, SoD isn't on your side anymore, and your attempt to team up with RE also failed. Are you seeing a trend here?

DeletedUser40436

You lost Phoenixx as an ally, SoD isn't on your side anymore, and your attempt to team up with RE also failed. Are you seeing a trend here?

I think the only trend he sees is that we're all apparently scared of butter and trying to appease ammon to spare us. Trying to get perrin to see the errors in his ways will never happen. In his eyes he has done nothing wrong and it is everyone else who has screwed him over out of fear. The best thing to do now is to stop giving him the attention he so desperately needs to stay relevant.

The trend that can be clearly seen is that Perrin ran his mouth off to too many players and now he is reaping the benefits of his work. Had he shut up and stopped acting like a child, he most likely could still have allies and continue playing in this world.

DeletedUser

Perrin doesn't realise that he cannot shut up and this loses him trust, reputation and anything that people care about in a leader. So many topics made about Butter, calling for their demise; constantly saying how everyone is on his side, sharing private messages from other alliances without permission, kicking players as soon as they're under attack.

Perrin is not a leader, he is a coward behind a keyboard.

DeletedUser

But as we have already seen here in this world some of the most underhanded , sneaky ..and frankly childish things that you will ever see in grepolis ...

Anything that happened to you in this game is solely your own doing. Anything you describe of others is a mirror image of your own actions. Stop blaming other people Perrin.

We are sick of it. Absolutely sick of it.

DeletedUser

lol i feel like an oracle .... see what i mean? we have several excuses ... all contrary to what was actually said what need do i have of strategies? its fairly simple at this point, either i destroy a cs or i lose .... thankfully destroying cs is some thing im good at!!

finally i get online to a bunch of msg about " why are you telling everyone we made a deal with butter?"

my thing if you are not concerned why do you care?-pt

c.png

more justifications.....so now i have been put into the position of soviet russia and yet the united states and great britain worked with them because they were seen as the lesser of the 2 evils lol

DeletedUser40436

This is exactly why you have no pacts. You do not respect the privacy of those you call an ally. You think you're better then everyone and yet you have nothing. Your allies have turned against you, and your players have left you. If you were a real leader you would have put your ego aside and put your alliance members first. Instead you bad mouthed everyone here on the external making a target for you and your alliance. Because of your actions players who came to play a game were put into situations that would have taken them to the rim.

You say everyone who has made a deal with butter did so because they were scared and were trying to save their own . What you seem to not realize after all this time, is that everyone has come to hate you. You speak lies against your allies, share messages that should never be shown and you use your own players as a vest to protect yourself from what is to come.

In regards to my alliance siding with butter, I did not do it for myself or because I was scared. I did it to give the players that follow under me a chance to play this game. You can say I'm lying and I did this to save my own , but you could even ask ammon that I chose to fight for my players.

DeletedUser

This is exactly why you have no pacts. You do not respect the privacy of those you call an ally. You think you're better then everyone and yet you have nothing. Your allies have turned against you, and your players have left you. If you were a real leader you would have put your ego aside and put your alliance members first. Instead you bad mouthed everyone here on the external making a target for you and your alliance. Because of your actions players who came to play a game were put into situations that would have taken them to the rim.

You say everyone who has made a deal with butter did so because they were scared and were trying to save their own . What you seem to not realize after all this time, is that everyone has come to hate you. You speak lies against your allies, share messages that should never be shown and you use your own players as a vest to protect yourself from what is to come.

In regards to my alliance siding with butter, I did not do it for myself or because I was scared. I did it to give the players that follow under me a chance to play this game. You can say I'm lying and I did this to save my own , but you could even ask ammon that I chose to fight for my players.

Hey, I have learned that any attempts of arguing / conversing / preaching to Perrin are useless man. It would be best if you save your energy and explanations because he is not listening or even trying to understand what you're saying. In the end he will justify himself or say what he wants to say to make himself come out right. ( He is a Troll man there is no use)

Save your energy and lets just wait for the day he ends up on the rim. :)

DeletedUser

Hey, I have learned that any attempts of arguing / conversing / preaching to Perrin are useless man. It would be best if you save your energy and explanations because he is not listening or even trying to understand what you're saying. In the end he will justify himself or say what he wants to say to make himself come out right. ( He is a Troll man there is no use)

Save your energy and lets just wait for the day he ends up on the rim. :)

lol oh my god i did this to give my players a chance to play !!! man cry me a river ... do you know howmany people are laughing at you right now ??? so in other words you are saying that you were in fact afraid and could not bring yourself to risk losing some of them in awar game ...so you bowed down to the enemy instead? how whack is that..... next i am proud to say that to this point only 3 people have left , and only 1 of those was really a surprise the rest for the moment are standing firm....i may be a target , but at least i have the guts to say the truth and stick by it .... where i am from we have a saying .. if you scared , say you scared

scared.jpg

BTW the aforementioned group phoenixx???? definition of a bunch of simmers.... last night when the attacks started coming in my cs attempt it was mostly phoenixx players doing the attacking my guess is it was a butter show of loyalty test or something but once butter saw how weak these dudes are , and that it was unlikely they would break the seige then they piled on to ...ammon really good joke saying you were going to use them to beat me... cuz that is one lame duck buddy

finally to my latest faceless de-rep
first man up and sign the thing especially if you are going to say some thintg like " kill yourself"
2nd they make people like me to remind nerds like you of the natural order of things .... see you get online and get to pretend for a bit that you are big and bad and good at something vs me who is on and off line
* on a side note toon into my next installment when i explore the possibilities of wars in ocean 54 now that butter has created THE UCOBP

DeletedUser

lol oh my god i did this to give my players a chance to play !!! man cry me a river ... do you know howmany people are laughing at you right now ??? so in other words you are saying that you were in fact afraid and could not bring yourself to risk losing some of them in awar game ...so you bowed down to the enemy instead? how whack is that..... next i am proud to say that to this point only 3 people have left , and only 1 of those was really a surprise the rest for the moment are standing firm....i may be a target , but at least i have the guts to say the truth and stick by it .... where i am from we have a saying .. if you scared , say you scared

View attachment 8992

BTW the aforementioned group phoenixx???? definition of a bunch of simmers.... last night when the attacks started coming in my cs attempt it was mostly phoenixx players doing the attacking my guess is it was a butter show of loyalty test or something but once butter saw how weak these dudes are , and that it was unlikely they would break the seige then they piled on to ...ammon really good joke saying you were going to use them to beat me... cuz that is one lame duck buddy

finally to my latest faceless de-rep
first man up and sign the thing especially if you are going to say some thintg like " kill yourself"
2nd they make people like me to remind nerds like you of the natural order of things .... see you get online and get to pretend for a bit that you are big and bad and good at something vs me who is on and off line
* on a side note toon into my next installment when i explore the possibilities of wars in ocean 54 now that butter has created THE UCOBP

Long story short, perrin got screwed over by words... and his large amount... lost his members, and his alliance crumbled...

the end :D