Pnp One Man, Against Depraved Tendencies

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!!

All aboard the failbus.
Destination,the bottom of Raptoks harbor.
Last call for all DT members,including DW,boarding the failbus via gate one.
Please remember to declare all noobness when presenting your ticket to board THE FAILBUS!

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!!

All aboard the failbus.
Destination,the bottom of Raptoks harbor.
Last call for all DT members,including DW,boarding the failbus via gate one.
Please remember to declare all noobness when presenting your ticket to board THE FAILBUS!

LOL you know DW wont be on this bus. This bus is WAAAAYYY to long for his likings.........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL you know DW wont be on this bus. This bus is WAAAAYYY to long for his likings.........

sorry to break it to you Mandem, but you are annoying. You were annoying in Pella and that's why half of the alliance left and joined the enemy, just to avoid you. I am not exaggerating, people hated you that much. Then the other half kicked you out. Nobody wanted anything to do with you. That's a fact. Volsung actually wanted to rim you so many times after your whiny little outbursts, but the only reason he let you play was because I persuaded him to do so. However, after all this time you continue to be an annoying wannabe leader with terrible ingame performance. Yet this time around people got so tired of you, they actually bothered to rim you. So before you start talking about me living in my mom's basement and not having self esteem, you should reexamine your ability to make friends and enemies out of friends. So far, you've done an excellent job at the latest. Enjoy the rim.

DeletedUser

sorry to break it to you Mandem, but you are annoying. You were annoying in Pella and that's why half of the alliance left and joined the enemy, just to avoid you. I am not exaggerating, people hated you that much. Then the other half kicked you out. Nobody wanted anything to do with you. That's a fact. Volsung actually wanted to rim you so many times after your whiny little outbursts, but the only reason he let you play was because I persuaded him to do so. However, after all this time you continue to be an annoying wannabe leader with terrible ingame performance. Yet this time around people got so tired of you, they actually bothered to rim you. So before you start talking about me living in my mom's basement and not having self esteem, you should reexamine your ability to make friends and enemies out of friends. So far, you've done an excellent job at the latest. Enjoy the rim.

OOOPPPPs looks like I offended the "good ole boys club".... You tight knit girl scouts sure do stand up for eachother alot.

DeletedUser

OOOPPPPs looks like I offended the "good ole boys club".... You tight knit girl scouts sure do stand up for eachother alot.
Guess how many people stood up for you and said "no, please don't rim Mandem"? Would you like to know how many people consider you a friend and want to keep playing with you?

DeletedUser

wow this sounds like an episode of jerry....

tur.jpg

DeletedUser

Guess how many people stood up for you and said "no, please don't rim Mandem"? Would you like to know how many people consider you a friend and want to keep playing with you?
Out of the leaders, and at which time you were not part of the alliance.

Please don't comment on things that aren't relevant to you, didn't apply to you at the time or were not aimed at you specifically.

You are making your assumptions on information that may not be relevant to the situation anymore, and thus render you arguments invalid.

I once thought you said you were Mandem's friend, obviously not.

You had no participation in these events, yet you choose to become involved, I have no hard feelings against you, but please, do not resort to insults and childish bickering. I would expect someone who was at University to be above that.

DeletedUser

Please don't comment on things that aren't relevant to you, didn't apply to you at the time or were not aimed at you specifically.

You are making your assumptions on information that may not be relevant to the situation anymore, and thus render you arguments invalid.

You had no participation in these events, yet you choose to become involved, I have no hard feelings against you, but please, do not resort to insults and childish bickering. I would expect someone who was at University to be above that.

nice try to sound mature Raptok, but you are still miles away. One thing I can tell you from being in university is that writing complicated sentences with slightly more difficult words does not impress anyone. If that was your big attempt to convince everyone who knows you that you are not a kid, it did not work.

And most importantly, how does university degree prevent me from getting involved in banter related to a browser game? You should lower your expectations, buddy.

Regarding your claim that I was not involved enough: I saw everything unfold. Nobody misses you guys.

And here what Mandem said earlier:

DeletedUser

gir.jpg lol

DeletedUser

And here what Mandem said earlier:

Obviously, we are not friends. Although, I did work closely with him in Pella and refused to join the hate band wagon. However, now I finally see his true colors and what a lousy person he really is.

Really? true colors? Do you not read your own post to say to people on this forum? There is a reason I said what I said, you may be this big person in game but it does not give you the right to talk to people the way you do.

DeletedUser41656

Sorry Dik, but you do rather sound funny in your posts there. If you ever read the forums, raptok is always talking like that (dont know him, but i just saw that you accused him of trying to sound mature or some nonsense).

Neither will get you anywhere pointing out josh's mistakes, as we all have our weak points, and we usually strive in that direction to "repair" our mistakes. Am sure, that some could say "faulty" things about you, but fortunatelly they dont. We wouldnt get anywhere in this world if we all did that :)

DeletedUser

Might I remind you all, I am watching.

Lets keep the personal insults off the forum, please.
We're proving in-game worth..not who sits on what mommas couch. Got it? Good.

Ciao.

DeletedUser

Might I remind you all, I am watching.

Lets keep the personal insults off the forum, please.
We're proving in-game worth..not who sits on what mommas couch. Got it? Good.

Ciao.

can i play on your mommas couch lane?