World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I can't help but laugh when I see these threads turn into personal attacks. They end up completely off topic most of the time. This is just a game. I've won before and guess what...my life didn't change. There were no parades nor did the media come to interview me. The most important thing about this game is the people playing it. Without them...what's left?

Winning is nice, but how far are people willing to go to win? Some will do anything. Others draw lines. It's all personal choices. I can't say what someone else is doing is right or wrong if it's within the Inno rules. But I do find it a little funny that the same people that call PL delaying WW cowardly, and the self attacking BP hound an exploitation of the rules, don't seem to feel the same way about having 4 world wonders building on islands full of vacationing players. I'm curious...what's the difference? What the BP hound was doing didn't affect the whole world like this has.

DeletedUser41850

Really? I am so flattered. Your just to sweet, you mrsweety :D

As for you nicci. Skills honey? Honor? Lol...

PS: is not like everybody in SI is on VM. If you want to try your "skills", we're here. Hmm... What did you use to say? I know.... was RAWR!!! Or was it rather LOL???

Robbyn I thought you were a gentelman!

Enjoy your vacation Skiboot your brothers are fighting for your cities!, was a wise tactic made by SI no doubt ! but as mrsuperwesty mentioned I see no honor nor fighting spirit in these way of playing! and to me it's a way of cheating or misusing grepo rules,

But remember this world is not finished yet,

Go Harpoons!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GUIDE TO WINNING THE PAPER CROWN ...it is so easy to win a crown in the world wonders have 1 player occupy all 7.... then the time of building them player RUNS TO VACATION MODE.............so the alliance can build them but NOT DEFEND THEM........ if you cant be attacked/support in V.M.. but send resources to a world wonder
how :poop: :poop: crappy is that :poop: :poop: may be there should be RULE CHANGE HERE........ you go to v.m and you hold a city on the island the wonder is HALTED......

go a head and neg rep away.......a forum is only a forum

DeletedUser

You have a point... but also I've noticed PL's tactic.. and i think freaks may do it, but in a smaller manner.... is constantly switching players from the acad/sister ally to send res then re-switch to other ally to make room for the other player to join and send res... both using different tactics...

But still WW's are boring, plenty of players sim/turtle up .... WW kill the game

DeletedUser

Seem PL will win since they are allowed to have players jump in and out of the alliance to feed there wonders. the alliance cap was supposed to be 60 seems it was moved up to 180 good job pl way to cheat the game

DeletedUser8790

All these tactics have been brought up and remedies shot down by innogames long ago, Great Job on using the loopholes to both alliances.

DeletedUser

Seem PL will win since they are allowed to have players jump in and out of the alliance to feed there wonders. the alliance cap was supposed to be 60 seems it was moved up to 180 good job pl way to cheat the game

Wow this must be your first world this is a very common practice, switching out players, I've seen numerous alliances do it and is generally accepted. I think we should change the title of this thread to butt hurt with all the crying going on

DeletedUser

just go on a GOLD STRIKE THEY ONT USE IT TO UPGRADE THE SERVERS
IF YOU THINK IT BAD...... THE NEW HERO WORLD IS A GOLD SUCKER.......... AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE LAG THERE

DeletedUser18275

You have a point... but also I've noticed PL's tactic.. and i think freaks may do it, but in a smaller manner.... is constantly switching players from the acad/sister ally to send res then re-switch to other ally to make room for the other player to join and send res... both using different tactics...

But still WW's are boring, plenty of players sim/turtle up .... WW kill the game

couldnt agree more, and when WW is over the world is as well.

I agree that this takes away from good game play. Caps are put on alliances for a reason and this is just ways of getting round the loop holes instead of playing how the game is intended...guess the old saying is right...those that cheat best win...sad but true.

DeletedUser

There is an obvious easy solution for Inno Games here, that does not take away anyones right to use VM and that would be in order for an island to qualify for construction of a wonder, it must contain 20 different players - simple

DeletedUser15581

I have been messaged in game in Paros and told about this happening... a cunning tactic indeed. I don't play helorus.

And yes, inno should do something to fix it, maybe that if more than half cities on a WW island are on VM, then it is halted.

It isn't really wrong if 180 players are sending resources to a WW in a 60 member alliance cap. But, how did they convince 120 players that they will do all the hard work of piling in the resources and then not have the crown in the end? Or are they fooling some of the poor labourers?

DeletedUser

the world is already finished wouldnt surprise me if people started leaving.... theres so many simmers now its rubbish, ill try to stick it out but wont be joining a new after, WW are just boring already know of 4-6 layers not returning

DeletedUser8790

I have been messaged in game in Paros and told about this happening... a cunning tactic indeed. I don't play helorus.

And yes, inno should do something to fix it, maybe that if more than half cities on a WW island are on VM, then it is halted.

This was suggested and voted down a long time ago

It isn't really wrong if 180 players are sending resources to a WW in a 60 member alliance cap. But, how did they convince 120 players that they will do all the hard work of piling in the resources and then not have the crown in the end? Or are they fooling some of the poor labourers?

Grepolis full of sheeple? that surprises you?

DeletedUser

do you guys really think that Skiboot is in VM and not playing?

dont make me laugh...

on the dutch servers you get a ban if 1 player have all the cities on the ww islands and hit the VM.

so inno is messuring with different rules here....
and they dont even care....

i thought the englisch worlds are good to play, but it seems inno is only going for the players spending a lot of gold and end up with nothing in stead of a good WW fighting...

just keep up the good work! ^^

DeletedUser

I don't see why people just cant play normally, keep the WW islands diff peeps and stop switching....

It's a game just chill out and have fun, people take it all too serious... for a crown lol come on

DeletedUser9465

do you guys really think that Skiboot is in VM and not playing?

dont make me laugh...

on the dutch servers you get a ban if 1 player have all the cities on the ww islands and hit the VM.

so inno is messuring with different rules here....
and they dont even care....

i thought the englisch worlds are good to play, but it seems inno is only going for the players spending a lot of gold and end up with nothing in stead of a good WW fighting...

just keep up the good work! ^^

Everything you wrote here is as true as the rumor you are trying to spread about SI booting the ex-Juggs right before the completion of the 4th wonder in order to make room for some Slackers or CI guys. Are you guys that desperate that you would say whatever lie you could think of? Lol... the rules are the same on every server: english, dutch, french or whatever.

DeletedUser

Everything you wrote here is as true as the rumor you are trying to spread about SI booting the ex-Juggs right before the completion of the 4th wonder in order to make room for some Slackers or CI guys. Are you guys that desperate that you would say whatever lie you could think of? Lol... the rules are the same on every server: english, dutch, french or whatever.

Please get youre facts straight robbyn,

did you see a message with my name in it wich spread that message? sure you dont because it wasn`t me!
did you get the info about 1 player having all the cities on all the WW islands and get banned from the dutch forum mods?

i thought so...

why are you comming with this info, just to get populair i here?

It`s all about the game. Crown? i dont care, but i will do everyting to help my alliance to get it. very simple.
were is now the fun to attack the WW islands from SI? yes, its gone...so, game over... there is no fun!

DeletedUser9465

Rather you get yours straight. Both Freakie and Harpoon tried to spread this rumor between our members. Also, I wrote you guys, not you personally... big difference. Or are you everybody in 2F2P? I don't think so but who knows, I might be wrong. As for the rest, rules are the same, no matter the server. And if a player having all the cities on a WW island was banned on the dutch server, then he certainly broke some rule, one that is the same on all the servers. You can't tell what rule cause mods will only tell that guy why he was banned. Maybe for coplay, maybe for multiaccounting or maybe for something completely different. But you can't tell for sure. And certainly, he was not banned for hitting VM while owning all the cities on a WW island cause there is no such rule. And if it is not about the crown, why don't your alliance attack some other SI cities/islands out there? There are plenty. Why, if it is isn't about the crown, would you like to hit only those WW islands? What would be the difference? Well... the difference would only be the crown, or rather the possibility to win it.

DeletedUser41165

Rather you get yours straight. Both Freakie and Harpoon tried to spread this rumor between our members. Also, I wrote you guys, not you personally... big difference. Or are you everybody in 2F2P? I don't think so but who knows, I might be wrong. As for the rest, rules are the same, no matter the server. And if a player having all the cities on a WW island was banned on the dutch server, then he certainly broke some rule, one that is the same on all the servers. You can't tell what rule cause mods will only tell that guy why he was banned. Maybe for coplay, maybe for multiaccounting or maybe for something completely different. But you can't tell for sure. And certainly, he was not banned for hitting VM while owning all the cities on a WW island cause there is no such rule. And if it is not about the crown, why don't your alliance attack some other SI cities/islands out there? There are plenty. Why, if it is isn't about the crown, would you like to hit only those WW islands? What would be the difference? Well... the difference would only be the crown, or rather the possibility to win it.

for me a good enough reason to take a ww city is for the lovely DBP and to annoy the other allience

but yes i agree WW are boring and needs some rules changing maybe some tactics are allowed but would make it more fun/fair if they were removed/changed

DeletedUser22940

Man guys, way to derail my thread here :eek:

39 posts and not a single prediction.

Here it goes....I predict that SI will take a PL wonder city fast and serious.
They shall never see it coming.

Sincerely
~ED aka Warlord