Newspaper The Myonia Tribune- Next Generation

DeletedUser24152

Hey all

Im a player in Wargasm, formerly of TLOL(well technically, The Legionnaires)! and yes, Im lower in BP and points compared to most of you all(if not all...lol, meh!)

Some points Ive noticed here

1st. Wargasm has some players who are considered "simmers" and as a whole have been considered a "simming" alliance for all the pacts and not taking the initiative to join TLOL, etc in the war against EN/Unity. I would never argue against it being the fall of any chance against EN/Unity. Do I want Wargasm to win...well duh. Do I think we will? Theres a chance, always is. Though it is a slim chance seeing all of their members and seeing how some of them work(ex-TLOL members and EN/Unity members attacking myself)

2nd. Im in Wargasm for the simple fact of it being a war game and I will continue my own battle against EN/Unity. Whats the point of all the alliances hugging and pacting when its clear that EN is number 1 and Unity right with them! Who doesnt want to be the number 1 alliance?

3rd. Lets have fun! Its just a game. No need personal attacks...

DeletedUser

5. The alliances Drunken Monkeys, Black Rain, Romanian Fighters have been taken down by Wargasm, Wargasm, and internal problems, respectively
Through the high seas comes a whisper of Romanian Fighters and their demise. It's said that one evening while lounging on the beaches of their cities, a rampant group of crusaders happened upon them. Appauled at the Romanians, the group attacked and enraged their most fearless fighter so much that he took a vacation. His absence left the rest of the Romanians at a loss, and though they continued their battle, it was only a matter of time before they had no choice but to abandoned their flag.

But as you all know, whispers on the seas are not always truth so I guess we'll never know what really happened to the Romanian Fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28137

Through the high seas comes a whisper of Romanian Fighters and their demise. It's said that one evening while lounging on the beaches of their cities, a rampant group of crusaders happened upon them. Appauled at the Romanians, the group attacked and enraged their most fearless fighter so much that he took a vacation. His absence left the rest of the Romanians at a loss, and though they continued their battle, it was only a matter of time before they had no choice but to abandoned their flag.

But as you all know, whispers on the seas are not always truth so I guess we'll never know what really happened to the Romanian Fighters.
rofl.

DeletedUser

Through the high seas comes a whisper of Romanian Fighters and their demise. It's said that one evening while lounging on the beaches of their cities, a rampant group of pantsless crusaders happened upon them. Appauled at the Romanian's clothed thighs and covered buttocks, the group without pants attacked and enraged their most fearless fighter so much that he took a vacation. His absence left the rest of the Romanians at a loss, and though they continued their battle, it was only a matter of time before they had no choice but to abandoned their flag.

But as you all know, whispers on the seas are not always truth so I guess we'll never know what really happened to the Romanian Fighters with pants.

Loved it :D :cool:

DeletedUser32029

Most of EN are not simmers and looks like they will win :)
Until wargasm start some real assault with NPA,or wargasm will be rimmed soon.......the amount of city NPA lost is very low....consedring many of players gone inactive after EN/UNITY attacks.
I don't know if unity is academy of EN.If yes they have 90% chance of winning this world.If not,i wonder what happen when NPA is gone.Unity will be next target or maybe after wargasm.
But whatever be the reason Warriors with no pants will keep holding on EN assault and will make myonia a glorius server.

DeletedUser

Most of EN are not simmers and looks like they will win :)

for sure! :supermad:

Until wargasm start some real assault with NPA......the amount of city NPA lost is very low....consedring many of players gone inactive after EN/UNITY attacks.
I don't know if unity is academy of EN.If yes they have 90% chance of winning this world.If not,i wonder what happen when NPA is gone.Unity will be next target or maybe after wargasm.
But whatever be the reason Warriors with no pants will keep holding on EN assault and will make myonia a glorius server.

run while you still can!! :pro:

DeletedUser32029

It's sad that many people jump ship when enemy take some of his/her cities.I rather respect players who go inactive after attacks as they don't have much time to play the game.
Rats run first when a ship is wrecking.

DeletedUser32029

run while you still can!! :pro:

Look who is talking.....total 25 cities....9 conquered are of alliance inactives and rest colonized.....lost 1 too to LOL......Man believe me you are not even 0.000001% of reason why NPA is loosing cities.

DeletedUser41851

Look who is talking.....total 25 cities....9 conquered are of alliance inactives and rest colonized.....lost 1 too to LOL......Man believe me you are not even 0.000001% of reason why NPA is loosing cities.

does not really matter does it. NPA is losing cities at an alarming rate and will be gone in not a long time. Then Wargasm to follow IMO

DeletedUser

It's sad that many people jump ship when enemy take some of his/her cities.I rather respect players who go inactive after attacks as they don't have much time to play the game.
Rats run first when a ship is wrecking.

so little you know.....lol

every member of the Alliance does what he/she has to do....lol

how little you know me....lol

and please get you're fact right ...the city was lost to "Unity" and i moved a month later so please if you want to try to rip the sheets .....get it right ....... and if you look where i built my cities .....you think i am the person to run into VM when the fight comes......

the stats from my last world....we had every Alliance fighting us in the world....i never ran into VM.... http://http://en.grepostats.com/world/en30/player/1409716

so in future get it right.......:pro:

DeletedUser

come on guys lets not argue "its only a game focker" lets just have fun killing each other :)
back on topic though looks like this could be interesting every alliance in the world vs EN/Unity :)

DeletedUser24152

come on guys lets not argue "its only a game focker" lets just have fun killing each other :)
back on topic though looks like this could be interesting every alliance in the world vs EN/Unity :)

Kinda has to be! With EN being the top alliance, it always puts a target on their back. And I do know they don't fear any at all, and are always looking for a good fight.:pro:

DeletedUser41851

Kinda has to be! With EN being the top alliance, it always puts a target on their back. And I do know they don't fear any at all, and are always looking for a good fight.:pro:

Gonna be brilliant. Myonia VS EN and Unity.

DeletedUser24152

Gonna be brilliant. Myonia VS EN and Unity.

It happens quite a bit from what I can tell, when 1 alliance is a clear cut number 1 . I think it was en4 where it was "The Huns" vs a coalition of other alliances, which was fun as I was in LOC at the time. Ahhh good times...lol

Will it be too little too late for Wargasm? as they had a big chance earlier to go against EN/Unity. Or will the decision to wait be a "turning point"?

Im guessing the next couple weeks/months, will determine the answer!!!

DeletedUser28137

Yes it will be fun! Has been already lex ;)

Who told Grepo is a war game in long term?
Active simmers will win this world the same as all previous!

Not true mate and if you want to make Wargasm look bad that is the way to do it.

DeletedUser

IMHO - I believe NPA will exist for the long haul. They have some good players, that prob could care less about WW. So I think they will remain. I think Wargasm is good, they just have a lot of dead weight. 2 academies? Not a race to who has the most members. Also, lets not forget about Dire Wolves in this. They are steadily taking control of 34/35. NPA is crazy for letting them stick in that area. All in all this will be a fun exchange. I have friends in all alliances so its less of a job, more of a game for me. Its fun. Lets quit the bad mouthing and just enjoy.

P.S. People want so badly to paint EN/Unity as the "Bad Guy". Its honestly not like this. Its just that its a very active alliance full of capable, dedicated players. I was one of them in the beginning, but its not until you play along side them that you learn they are just great players.

DeletedUser

its good to argue ....all part of the fun! no? lol

yeah suppose to a certain point when its about the game in general. although some can get really nasty and personal towards others hit below the belt with their comments and that's a bit out of order imho after all my point is its still just a game.
making new friends and bringing different people together of all cultures and races from all over the world is what its all about and this game does that superbly.
we all want to win I mean who doesn't right no point playing if you don't but we can all do it with a bit of dignity whether that be win or lose .