Pnp Jackals

DeletedUser25971

... So there I was at games Con wearing big sunglasses and a sailor's hat, talking to this beauty who was dressed up as Chun-Li and eventually I asked: "Would you like to see my CS collection?"

She didn't. It must have sounded like a pick-up line or something. I think she missed the dead serious look in my eyes. :pro:

Anyway, without further ado

21yw.png

Disclaimer:
Before you view any of the images keep in mind that the stunts were performed by trained professionals and for your safety and the safety of those around you, you should not attempt to recreate them at home.

I've decided to have some fun with Krypteia and started hunting their CSs. In some occasions they have been so nice that they sent their CSs to me, so I didn't have to look for them.

Let's start with the story about how a Krypteia stunt guy tried to take over an inactive Krypteia member city and just kept hurting himself:

o85a.png

4ebx.png

ua4o.png

Now some of those where Krypt stuntmen were kind enough to come over to perform. As usual due to their poor training they just ended up hurting themselves.

ptce.png

v82.PNG

m3rr.png

ufna.png

u9o.PNG

Occasionally Krypteia stuntmen would just show up at one of my stages without a permit. Naturally I hat to put a stop to this. Unsanctioned performances are not safe, as you can see:

451x.png

ymd3.png

k4zk.png

v01w.png

z3z4.png

qbb0.png

8sxc.png

On different occasions Krypteia stuntmen would just appear at my friends' stages without invitation. One day they heard that the supervisor at Joshy was away and they thought they could come over and crash the performance with their reckless stunts. I had to put an end to it.

6km5.png

axch.png

to03.png

/Continued on Page 2…/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25971

/…continued from Page 1/

Stuntman Trojan attempted the same thing when he heard that stuntmaster IRGR8RU was away. Not on my watch.
zu2i.png
Then stuntmaster Barka stepped away for a second and when he returned he found a Krypteia stuntman performing with his monkeys. It cost me a few bananas to convince him to leave, but I did it. :D
fo4o.png
Sometimes I would answer the boasts of Krypteia stuntmen and come over for a stunt-off. I don't have to tell you which side couldn't handle it.

xhb.PNG

gwoy.png

msvt.png

dvca.png

qmer.png

ku4.png

f3iw.png

role.png

u67q.png

jwby.png

imw7.png

Ouch, so many hits. I imagine Krypts faces looked something like this: :heh:

Now before I say goodbye I want you all apprentice stuntmen to know can do the same by following one simple rule:

xws2.jpg

And that’s it from me today, folks! Keep sniping. :cool: Kindred out.
vz0o.jpg

DeletedUser19042

lol....I must say nice PnP.
As long as we all have fun, right? :p

+rep (we'll at the end see who's the best ;) )

DeletedUser19042

You mean who will simm longer until the WW are built? :D:D

Perhaps....But Krypteia won't be that simming alliance.

If you check our BP stats (ABP) then you'll know we don't fulfill the requirements for a simming alliance. ;)

DeletedUser39847

Perhaps....But Krypteia won't be that simming alliance.

If you check our BP stats (ABP) then you'll know we don't fulfill the requirements for a simming alliance. ;)

:D interesting as i have seen more than enough Krypt simmers.

well generally when an alliance poaches all active fighters that happens....aren't you poached? :D:D

remember i was in krypt...it was like boot camp. I base an alliance's success on the people that play there. For example some of the nicest people play in O.V...can't do enough for each other. When i was in krypt i had to fend for myself.

I was being helped by O.V members before i joined. I have been in many alliances in my time...some winners some looser's...in my eye's O.V are the winners here. I'd say alot more would agree..

DeletedUser19042

:D interesting as i have seen more than enough Krypt simmers.

well generally when an alliance poaches all active fighters that happens....aren't you poached? :D:D

remember i was in krypt...it was like boot camp. I base an alliance's success on the people that play there. For example some of the nicest people play in O.V...can't do enough for each other. When i was in krypt i had to fend for myself.

I was being helped by O.V members before i joined. I have been in many alliances in my time...some winners some looser's...in my eye's O.V are the winners here. I'd say alot more would agree..

Yea well, fend off in Krypt, but helped in OV?
We told you that would happen before you wanted to join buddy.
To me it seems pretty logical, to krypt you were over 30 hours out with a decent amount of birs. You were in OV (and allies) areas. So of course you had a harder time in Krypt. :rolleyes:

Sorry bro, I like you, but you lost this argument.

I do agree OV is a nice alliance. I have been there as well. I just disagreed with their leadership. But they do have some very nice players.

DeletedUser

Every alliance has nice players in it, just they may not be nice to your face.

DeletedUser39847

Yea well, fend off in Krypt, but helped in OV?
We told you that would happen before you wanted to join buddy.
To me it seems pretty logical, to krypt you were over 30 hours out with a decent amount of birs. You were in OV (and allies) areas. So of course you had a harder time in Krypt. :rolleyes:

Sorry bro, I like you, but you lost this argument.

I do agree OV is a nice alliance. I have been there as well. I just disagreed with their leadership. But they do have some very nice players.

now joris let me school you about what actually happened and what you think happened....from a grown up to a youngster ;) :D

Funny did you not offer at the start before i joined that you would send me support? I could publish the PM if you wish?
and no the original plan for me was to get closer myself as i don't ask for help unless desperate.

If i remember right i was supporting krypt members within 7 hr Birs distance but when i asked for support i was ignored....remember princes jayden and Hyperion as well as other 036/046 bordering krypt. I like you too but i don't enter arguments i loose.

The fact about Krypt is that they are a glorified bunch of mediocre players....with a few good players. O.V is a well run alliance that can't be disputed and as you admitted we have good players that work together. We don't jump ship just to get a crown...we intend to have fun and we are.