Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nevermind, my attacking rank is 34. I just ruined my own argument!

DeletedUser

it's gone quiet cause i've been away ;)

i must admit that it has been so much fun reading all the comments, good to have you back Mal

the trash talk is good

this is the most off-topic thread i have ever read, it has went from disloyalty to how easy it is to get bp off of TNE with everything inbetween

but talking about TR i am ashamed to say that one player took two cities off of me after i had activated VM :(

DeletedUser

this is the most off-topic thread i have ever read, it has went from disloyalty to how easy it is to get bp off of TNE with everything inbetween

Are you serious? every new thread made in Troy goes off topic in a few days :D

DeletedUser

Wasn't so easy for KA and GP to get bp off TNE the last few days. I got about 33k dbp and only lost 300 bir and 3000 troops. Thanks for extra 1/3 city slot :)

DeletedUser30967

I got about 20k DBP so far today, half less than half my D out as I'm sure you've noticed from all the harbor checks on me, and have yet to need to replace losses....all cities running VPs :)

DeletedUser

Nice to see that these forums got heated while I was away. Interesting read on the whole relationship between KA and GP & GP and NR. Also the whole fairness conversation. Everything's fair in war especially in a war where there aren't dirty tricks. Now is it an even fight(note the difference between even and fair)? Yes since as discussed, it's not like NR, KA, & GP all got together and said "let's fight TNE." Personally I would have thought TNE ally with GP to take on NR and KA in O53 but that didn't happen. You guys in TNE are doing fine. This has been a pretty good month for you guys. Embrace the fight. :pro:

DeletedUser

Wasn't so easy for KA and GP to get bp off TNE the last few days. I got about 33k dbp and only lost 300 bir and 3000 troops. Thanks for extra 1/3 city slot :)

Personally, no idea what you are talking about there... Last 5 days for me 6cities taken and 40k abp

DeletedUser30967

Everything's fair in war especially in a war where there aren't dirty tricks. Now is it an even fight(note the difference between even and fair)? Yes since as discussed, it's not like NR, KA, & GP all got together and said "let's fight TNE." Personally I would have thought TNE ally with GP to take on NR and KA in O53 but that didn't happen. You guys in TNE are doing fine. This has been a pretty good month for you guys. Embrace the fight. :pro:

Agree with you on the fair v even thing, but not sure how you figure it's even.....just because it wasn't pre-planned by you guys, doesn't make it even. The numbers are what they are. Everyone knows the other alliances are all fighting us....it's about 2 to 1 that we're outnumbered. Before anyone rushes to count cities to type a comeback, I haven't looked to get an exact count, is a rough estimate.

I would have thought it'd be in GP's best interest to ally with us as well. But they have the same attitude TNE did all those months ago when we didn't care if we won, just in it for the fight- an attitude I respect for obvious reasons ;) But yes, allying with us against NR/KA is one of the better chances they have because NR needs to drop a few pegs for them to have a chance. GP fighting us, is just making it easier for NR to win....oh, well, it is what it is. I'm here for the fight. The whole 'experiment' of TNE was to see how far we could get- and it's further than we thought it'd be when we started ;) But yes, we're doing fine. War weeds out the weak, and the cream always rises to the top. When this little bit of skirmishing ends, we'll just be a better, stronger alliance ;)

Personally, no idea what you are talking about there... Last 5 days for me 6cities taken and 40k abp

Well then, clearly you're not the one attacking me, Ry, Lep, or any active member for that matter......oh, wait. You took cities from inactive people, and 2 guys you had in revolt before they even joined us.....CONGRATS!!!

And 40k ABP over 5 days, is only 8k a day- really not all that much....

DeletedUser

Well then, clearly you're not the one attacking me, Ry, Lep, or any active member for that matter......oh, wait. You took cities from inactive people, and 2 guys you had in revolt before they even joined us.....CONGRATS!!!

And 40k ABP over 5 days, is only 8k a day- really not all that much....

:heh: Ok, time to straighten things out. The 6 cities i took :

2 were from Todd - definitely not inactive or recently joined since he joined after MI fell apart
2 were from Billhowe - Not inactive either and joined you guys a month or so ago when Wardogs fell apart
2 from pti69 - Is not inactive, but definitely not one of your most active players, he also joined when Wardogs fell apart

So i didn't take inactive cities (even if i did its not my problem you have inactives), I might have caught them offline but thats part of the game and none of them recently joined (no idea where you got that info from)

Now for the BP, sure it isn't that much but my abp growth is better than most players bigger than me, and again not my fault there was very little to kill in the cities i took when the revolt went red.

As you said yourself,

War weeds out the weak, and the cream always rises to the top.

Im just lending a helping hand :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30967

I never said inactives didn't count and never said it was your problem ;) Just saying they're not something to brag about....we all take inactives, anyone can do it. Just no bragging rights in it.

pti and billhowe are rather inactive.....as for the people who just joined, I was referring to the guys from switzerland. I don't know who in your alliance took cities from them, can't memorize everyone's stats- just know they were already revolted when joined and was referring to them.

The point was you come on here trying to make it sound like you're pounding and picking cities off aster, G, AJ, Ry, etc.....when you're not. Just setting the record straight.

And considering how heavy of fire we've been under the past few days, from all sides, that we've lost as few cities as we have is rather remarkable....we killed more CS, than got through. And prevented 75% of the revolts that were attempted..... And I think we all know that if you didn't have the advantage of hitting us at the same time as NR, you wouldn't have gotten any cities. GP is a barking chihuahua walking next to a pit bull. Pit bull is doing all the work, you're just coming in after the fact, picking up a few fallen pieces then claiming you did all the work. And am curious how much gold you had to but to be able to do that? It's obvious you spend lots of gold by your growth rate, and rate you rebuild- but not much accomplishment in being the person who spends the most money....

You're so blind to the big picture you can't even see how you're digging your own hole ;) Good luck finding a shovel later when you need one to dig yourself out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again its an issue with the definition of inactive. Inactive means no activity, just cos som1 logs in once a day doesn't make them inactive.

I have never said that I am taking cities from your best players, I don't even bother with you since to win against any alliance you take out the weak and try to leave the strong stranded. Also for most of the names on that list, I would have to cross at least half an ocean to find them.

I wouldn't say GP is just a chihuahua, we have been doing fine without coordinating ops, hitting you guys when no1 else is and still managing to take cities. Sure the last one was a huge failure which I thought it might be considering they did not revolt enough cities / players to properly split the def (was hoping to see minimum 5 cities revolted by each participating player)... Timing was off too... I do agree that you guys did a great job considering how you were being hit. Didn't participate myself as I could not make it, not like I could have made a difference to the outcome anyway.

You know full well that im an opportunist, so yes if i see you guys building up dbp ill assume that your def is elsewhere and revolt a few cities, who wudn't.

Yes I must be blind since I really don't know what you mean by big picture but i guess i could say the same for you since if you figure that billhowe is an inactive you're soon going to find out that you have quite a few players less active than him ;)

I look forward to the next round of banter :p

DeletedUser31212

If NR represents a Pittbull and GP a Chihuahua, So what does that make TNE?
1) A bone with meat stuck on it
2) A bone without the meat
3) A piece of Steak
4) Hamburger
5) Sausage
6) Hot Dogs

Well everyone's hungry. :D

DeletedUser

I vote for nr.1, when only the bone will be left, TNE will be back to its former quality in terms of its experiment and alot harder to get your teeth into ;)

DeletedUser30967

Eams- you summed it up well! I'm not denying TNE has some fat that needs to be trimmed. I think that's more than obvious to everyone who was playing when TNE started and remembers how deadly it was to cross the path of our 20 members at that time.....

But shimer/kurtis, whatever your name is....don't get too comfortable over there hiding behind NR. One of these days that 3 Ocean front line we share with NR just might open up some and expand that 1/2 ocean front line you share with us ;)

DeletedUser

i got 70k in 1 night. :p

Yeah, I think we got double that off just your transports that sunk. How many cities did you guys take again? Oh, that's right, none.

At least you helped NR out to soften things up for them a bit. Don't worry, their kill ratios were just as bad as yours.

DeletedUser30967

Just saw this

I wouldn't say GP is just a chihuahua, we have been doing fine without coordinating ops, hitting you guys when no1 else is and still managing to take cities. Sure the last one was a huge failure which I thought it might be considering they did not revolt enough cities / players to properly split the def (was hoping to see minimum 5 cities revolted by each participating player)... Timing was off too... I do agree that you guys did a great job considering how you were being hit.

You might not have intentionally coordinated Ops with NR, but you've never hit us when it was just you. Every time you've hit, NR is running something on us as well.....the assumption has been, that if you weren't coordinating with NR, you just watch our DBP to see when we're getting hit and jump in after....like I said chihuahua ;)

If you'd hit us when it's only GP hitting....you wouldn't get a city.....