Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser42103

The Lucky man
Looks like he all the time spend money for Olympic Games
Many cities but some are too small
BP: 6/10
Not bad but according to number of cities is not impressive
Alliance: 8/10
He switched alliances 4 times, betrayed Ruthless Heroes and finally found quite safe for him - DT
Rep: 4/10
If he feel danger for him wont be problem to jump other alliance. difficult to faith
Many cities on 1 island is not very good for getting resourses

36/50 Strong, active but...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41656

The Lucky man
Looks like he all the time spend money for Olympic Games
Many cities but some are too small
BP: 6/10
Not bad but according to number of cities is not impressive
Alliance: 8/10
He switched alliances 4 times, betrayed Ruthless Heroes and finally found quite safe for him - DT
Rep: 4/10
If he feel danger for him wont be problem to jump other alliance. difficult to faith
Many cities on 1 island is not very good for getting resourses

36/50 Strong, active but...

This isnt how you play the game! :heh:

DeletedUser

Arzaac

points 8/10 - top 50 :D
BP 7/10 - top 100 :D
Alliance - 9/10 - 2nd... or 3rd depending on what DT Does:p
Rep - 10/10 - i like you :)
Location - 5/10 - eh, not many fights your way and this reflects your BP, otherwise, great work.

39/50 - your getting there Arz :D

DeletedUser

Ammon..

point- 10/10 one of the best in the world...too bad he's leaving

DeletedUser

Gouenji-

Points 4/10 - It seems like you have a relatively low amount of points/cities for someone who has been on the ocean for a while.

BP 9/10 - You have more ABP than a lot of people with many more cities and more flexibility. As for Defensive BP you are in the top 50. I'm not quite sure how you haven't gotten rimmed yet. You only have 2 cities and limited flexibility.

Alliance 9/10 - Your alliance is overall 3rd for BP. Despite [ally]A Team[/ally] controlling the north east section of ocean 45, you maintain very solid control over the majority of the ocean.

Reputation 7/10 - I haven't really heard much about you but based on what I can see you are a solid player.

Location 9/10 - You, as well as your alliance is right next to the core. You maintain very solid control of ocean 45.

Overall 38/50 I think the only thing setting you back right now is your lack of personal expansion which could cause issues for you later on in the ocean.

DeletedUser

Barcium

Points 1/10 - 1 city and 3.8k points.

BP 3/10 - 1.2k Abp. Least you made an effort to do some damage.

Alliance 1/10 - Not in the top 12. No relevance / importance in winning this world.

Reputation 3/10 - For making an effort here on the forums. Keep it up.

Location 3/10 - O34.

Overall 11/50 - Keep on going, we all started fresh in the beginning. Endurance, perception and teamwork are the key to becoming successful in this game.

DeletedUser

Gouenji-

Points 4/10 - It seems like you have a relatively low amount of points/cities for someone who has been on the ocean for a while.

BP 9/10 - You have more ABP than a lot of people with many more cities and more flexibility. As for Defensive BP you are in the top 50. I'm not quite sure how you haven't gotten rimmed yet. You only have 2 cities and limited flexibility.

Alliance 9/10 - Your alliance is overall 3rd for BP. Despite [ally]A Team[/ally] controlling the north east section of ocean 45, you maintain very solid control over the majority of the ocean.

Reputation 7/10 - I haven't really heard much about you but based on what I can see you are a solid player.

Location 9/10 - You, as well as your alliance is right next to the core. You maintain very solid control of ocean 45.

Overall 38/50 I think the only thing setting you back right now is your lack of personal expansion which could cause issues for you later on in the ocean.

I hate to break it down to you, but Gouenji is quitting the game, he made a post about it on the externals.

Makodemus.

Points: 9.8. Top 3rd in the world, you have a chance to become the first! Push harder!

BP: 9.5. 4th in ABP, 121st in DBP, 7th fighter overall, decent!

Location: 8.5 Many of your cities are in the core and close to your alliance, however around 4-5 cities are based right in the central. But since your alliance will still be expanding rapidly in that location, you should be doing great, and those cities would most likely serve you as a BP factory!

Alliance: 10, so far the strongest most aggressive alliance in Thebes right now, Lacking Sanity.

Reputation: 9, you have been contributing fairly well with useful and entertaining posts recently, kudos to you.

Overall: 46.8/50, pretty good, slight improvements will make you one of the best players of all time around here, keep it up!

To the player who will probably rate me next, keep in mind I started a week late, and I recently restarted, which was 7 days ago.

DeletedUser

Minatomus-

Points: 7/10 (Only gave you that high if you really started a week ago)
BP: 8/10 - top 200
Location:4.5/10 not a great location but you can destroy some noobs
Alliance: 8/10 I know its high, but I like the roster
Overal: 34.5/50 not bad for restarting but I am also in a good mood

DeletedUser

BP: 5/10, you're getting there
Alliance: 8/10, You have established a great alliance!
Reputation: 1/10, Only one bar on the forums, still have plenty more to go
Overall: 30/50 Overall is a promising result

DeletedUser

Points - 8/10, Would've been 9/10 if you were in the top 100
BP - 7/10
Alliance - 9/10
Position - 9/10
Overall: 33/40 Looks like we've almost got a perfect player!

Venomvine, do u have an in-game name for Thebes. :p

Yah :p
I just made it yesterday, my account is Vrakhionas.

DeletedUser17523

Vrakhionas:
Points: 10/10 (I see, you are forcing others to underestimate you with low points... smart)
BP: 10/10 (You know BP is overrated)
Alliance: 10/10 (the bravest of men stand alone)
Position: 10/10 (46 is a col number)

40/40.... we do have a perfect player over here.

DeletedUser

Can't rate someone if I they don't use their in game name for the externals. Probably why this thread died. Shall we bring it back to life??

DeletedUser

Xwing Pilot:
BP: 9/10 Solid, matches your points, bravo.
Alliance: 9/10 force to be reckoned with
Position: 8/10 Surrounded by your own alliance and allies, but, LS to the north.
Reputation (In game, forum rep is useless): 8.5/10 people seem to like you and dislike you. You sound wise but sometimes pick fights.

Overall: 44/50 Looking good to me.

DeletedUser42076

Aserius:
BP: 7/10
Alliance: 6/10 i would like to see u guys going against DT/boom rather than only eating ruthless inactives.
Position: 9/10 u dont have any threat on your backs, so u can safely try to conquer your way into the core
Reputation: ? i have never heard from u, but probably its my fault as im new to the forum and i dont know any player from grep anymore.(used to play old servers but quited for a long time)

Overall 29,5 /40 looking good for a player who started lately on the server.

DeletedUser

xzodd

Points, (dont care much for points)
BP 9/10 yep i like that your AB rank is higher than you point rank, well played sir
Alliance 9/10 Even though we are at war, a clearly tight nit and well organized alliance. I would, however like to see a 1 on 1 between us without A team or SoD
Rep assuming you are either a golder or an old player with a new account it looks like you are new from the forum. 2/10

DeletedUser

Fwmarta

Points: 8/10 - Good amount of points not that they matter alot. :)
BP: 9/10 - Good Bp, Good ABP too, Good job man. :)
Alliance: 9.5/10 - There is no doubt Lacking Sanity is one of the top 3 alliance, if not top, in total things. You guys have great coordination, no doubt about that.
Rep: I'm not sure either what this means.

Total: 26.5/30

Good player.

DeletedUser

Kanishka

BP: 10 ( Top 10 & Higher than points )

Alliance : 10 ( Top 3, good quality players & coordination )

Rep : 2 ( New to the forums, minimal posts & likes to troll :p )

32 / 40 - Good player, just needs to be more active on the forums so people could better determine the type of personality you possess. :)

DeletedUser

Kanishka

BP: 10 ( Top 10 & Higher than points )

Alliance : 10 ( Top 3, good quality players & coordination )

Rep : 2 ( New to the forums, minimal posts & likes to troll :p )

32 / 40 - Good player, just needs to be more active on the forums so people could better determine the type of personality you possess. :)
Don't you need to let people know your in-game name too?? :D