Passed Troop Training, Research, and Building Construction Grace period

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Awesome idea, I cant count the number of times this has happened to me, its either this or the browser auto refreshes just as im clicking to build and it jumps to a different unit Grrrrrrr.

DeletedUser30562

I agree 100% its a great feature, maybe 10-15 seconds though to lessen the chance of abuse.

DeletedUser

I would love for a feature like this to go through.

As pointed out in a previous post however there needs to be a game mechanic in place that prevents players from buying mass ships, or troops, only to cancel them after an attack lands. This would allow players to dodge getting farmed much more easily and conserve resources.

DeletedUser

I have had this same issue and built swords rather than other troops, sucks losing half my resources
I agree 100% with this proposal

DeletedUser10962

Just ordered a ton of transports and had to cancel them to build LS :(. Can they please stop it from jumping back to the first icon or allow us to change the order of icons in our cities or just implement this policy. I nominated it in this months ideas for development but still heard nothing

DeletedUser42043

Just ordered a ton of transports and had to cancel them to build LS :(. Can they please stop it from jumping back to the first icon or allow us to change the order of icons in our cities or just implement this policy. I nominated it in this months ideas for development but still heard nothing

I did that so many times.
This happens especially when you select the amount of LS you want to build, and then click on the Call of the Ocean spell before clicking the confirm button

The window refreshes after casting the spell but has a lag in refreshing so that you think you're ordering LS but when you train it enters transport ships instead.

And then I cancel that order and find that I can only make half as much LS as I could've made before :p

Please remedy this issue, thank you.

DeletedUser

Hmmm....

Some people need to be more careful when they click, however it is fair in my opinion to allow 5-10s afterwards where an accidental transfer can be aborted.

However, I feel this should not be a feature used to change tactical decisions, but only to ratify misclicks. So I'd personally limit the time window to 5-10s.

But good idea. ;)

DeletedUser10962

Any chance we could implement this you know at anypoint soonish. After 2 years of people being for it?

DeletedUser

This is a great idea. This happens alot and I have also reported it myself

Plus rep for bumping it

DeletedUser5819

definite yes from me, with the proviso about being unavailable when an attack is < the cancel time from landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.