Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser22708

Damn i really expected better from hateocracy, after sending 80 LS nukes to my tiny city in their ocean and sending 2 cs's (second one still has to land) they still failed miserably, ah i'm enjoying this too much, good job hate!
lool_zpsb25d1506.jpg

DeletedUser36963

If LN win they deserve it? Load of croc, never been Number 1 in any stat, when shush were around we swopped around 1 and 2 in all stats for about a month, but since then we have been top in every category. LN not close until now, and then only in points, so no they don't deserve it.

Oh sorry we're not number one in every stat, but at least we're still playing hard even though our alliance hasn't been here for the entire existence of the server and our players haven't been playing since day 1. And from the looks of digi's report you don't even deserve a 1k point city.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Oh sorry we're not number one in every stat, but at least we're still playing hard even though our alliance hasn't been here for the entire existence of the server and our players haven't been playing since day 1. And from the looks of digi's report you don't even deserve a 1k point city.

don't apologise, not your fault...

DeletedUser

Oh sorry we're not number one in every stat, but at least we're still playing hard ....
Says guy who's last 5 conquests have been 3 ghosts and two city losses. Right.
And from the looks of digi's report you don't even deserve a 1k point city.
This how much defense we have combined for 3 WW islands together. ;) Only offense.

DeletedUser22708

This how much defense we have combined for 3 WW islands together. ;) Only offense.

Nah you had plenty of defense, but your timing was just poor. Except for beatriceb2, her timings were impressive

DeletedUser36963

Says guy who's last 5 conquests have been 3 ghosts and two city losses. Right.

I really don't like when people bring up my conquest because in no place was I talking about myself, yes I said we but I really meant my alliance. I don't care what my conquest page really looks like because I'm enjoying myself. The reason I took those ghosts were to reclaim the cities I lost when I activated vacation mode and Piggery attacked me while I was sleeping. The other was cuz I wanted to try to get full control of an island because I wanna have a self-operated island it's part of my personal agenda. And btw I'm taking another down south to get a vantage point on Piggery so I can keep fighting what's left of them. Go ahead make fun of me I don't really care cuz I'm enjoying myself. If you dig a little deeper I take enemy cities too. Dig even deeper I'm in the top 100 abp and I'm still moving up. The rest of my alliance fights hard and I try to as well.

DeletedUser22708

well either way, just looked at the ww rankings and seems like LN are catching up, gonna be a tight race after all

DeletedUser22708

well they should be close, they do have 190 players ;)

You should look at the amount of cities instead of the amount of players. If you look at the cities, they have got a few more than you, like 100 or 200, so difference isn't that big

DeletedUser

sorry I counted WW noise as well. So 162 players or is digi just a cheerleader? :)

DeletedUser36963

ooopsie yeah you were right it is around 190 I forgot ww noise and I don't exactly know why they split off EN in the first place and digi is just himself:p

DeletedUser18712

i really feel like posting those reports of andru loosing that many manti's to show how idiotic some of your players may be....
Digi has seen some of the report

How ridiculous were they digi?

DeletedUser25249

Gotta love being kicked for being in vm...geez hate must really want as many people sending res...lol

DeletedUser

i really feel like posting those reports of andru loosing that many manti's to show how idiotic some of your players may be....
Digi has seen some of the report

How ridiculous were they digi?

Don't throw stones, we all you saw reports of your great leader's internal bombs. They were some of the worst I have seen since this server opened.

DeletedUser18712

Don't throw stones, we all you saw reports of your great leader's internal bombs. They were some of the worst I have seen since this server opened.

I haven't got a notion off what your yapping on about the Ker.....

DeletedUser

check out nano's attack reports in epic threads, at least mantis would have killed something....

Anyway back on topic, HATE WINNING :D