World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lilithka does it upset you to know that you jumped ship on PL :eek:, yet they are probably going to win the world ;)? I think that's my favorite part about this world, you guys just continue to build and work your way to a 2nd place finish, but no one remembers the person who got anything but first. From the words of the great Ricky Bobby, "If you ain't first you're last". Frank as I said before, it sucks that this tactic was used, but it doesn't break any grepo rules, so I don't really care it's just possibly the greatest thing knowing that even though it was an absolutely "cunning" idea it'll only get you second.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
lilithka does it upset you to know that you jumped ship on PL :eek:, yet they are probably going to win the world ;)? I think that's my favorite part about this world, you guys just continue to build and work your way to a 2nd place finish, but no one remembers the person who got anything but first. From the words of the great Ricky Bobby, "If you ain't first you're last". Frank as I said before, it sucks that this tactic was used, but it doesn't break any grepo rules, so I don't really care it's just possibly the greatest thing knowing that even though it was an absolutely "cunning" idea it'll only get you second.

go away dullard, not in this world, we gave it a shot, you chickened out, makes you nothing but irrelevant. When you get big boy pants, come back and speak on equal levels.

DeletedUser

it's funny how the only people to speak from harpoon are the ones on the rim with a few cities south and are extreme turtles.... that's kinda funny

DeletedUser

the fact that you used "chickened out" as a use of describing an action I'm going to assume you're a child and not worth time speaking to. Until then let the adults talk and go sit at the children's table. However, I will digress and grant a response to the chickening out part you have made reference to. I started this world in March I believe it was, and if my memory serves me well (which typically it does) it was latter March. With that said thanks to the wonderful peace treaty you guys made with the philosophy of "come one, come all, we will take all pact agreements!!!" we only had a few alliances to attack, which 2 out of the 3 have disbanded or were devoured. Since March how many alliances have you devoured? or how many conquests have you taken? Because of course grepostats showed shortly after our bout with you guys, we had the highest conquest score for over a month I believe, oh and you guys were doing quite well with your internal conquests, I think that put you at 2nd or 3rd :heh:. When we break a pact and welcome attacks from the number 1 alliance and their "rat-pack" don't talk about chickening out, I think another one of your players went inactive you may want to check it out ;)...and frank funny how you continue to kiss SI but what alliance are you in again? Also, extreme turtles?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ouch... you called me an idiot... thats nice of you... thought we was friends...?

and please dont talk about internals... we all have to do it... and seem its the only way you have been able to get cities and i bet you even got help to clear those cities out ... hahaa

DeletedUser

yup that's how I got all my cities :cool:, I understand we all have to at some time or another but the fact that such a "lowly" alliance as Harpoon can out conquest such a dominant and all-mighty alliance such as SI is just the most AMAZING thing ever! and Frank I'm friends with plenty of idiots :p. You can check my ABP:DBP ratio, sure not the greatest, like I stated I started well after the majority of you guys, never said I was the best, I'm just letting you guys know that you all aren't the best...except for Robbyn, since the stats clearly show it, but as far as an alliance there are some chinks in your armor.

DeletedUser

there are chinks in everyones, i always find them just depends which alliance i am closest too lol

but you havent out conquested nobody, i personally wouldnt waste my offence attacking major turtles...( take it as an insult or not) why would anybody bother taking out 10k+ birms in a city that isn't that important.... and also why waste offence when (anyone but for this i will use harpoon as an example) harpoon aint a big threat, offence wise or in WWs... it serves no purpose, its not logical...

i find freaks/pirates much easier to take for a few reasons... theyre easily influenced, smaller TT for me personally and only a few help each other out.... like freaks(originals) help pirates but not many pirates help freaks.... so i revolt a few from each and theres not even 3k birms in one city tear the wall down and hardly any land def....

but hey i just enjoy winding people up so i like to poke bee hives and watch the alliance hate me haha

DeletedUser22940

Ice514 - you apparently have no clue what it is that you are talking about. You are speaking about politics from an outside view and do not understand the intricacies behind our pacts. The map which I published above is completely accurate and relevant (unlike you).

You call SI an MRA? LOL
There are but a handful of players who are not original SI and/or acquired through a merge.

Anyway, really not much else to say to you. Keep enjoying your cities up in the oceans way up North. Is it cold up there?

P.S. - PL will not win the server. Just because their WW rank is currently #1 means very little. Look a bit closer......don't hurt yourself now. Oh.....there it is......do you see it yet?????

DeletedUser

I love how harpoon are colonizing near our WWs.... as if they could land a CS lol

DeletedUser

ED whenever you bring players in from a total of 3 alliances (slackers1, slackers2, cerberus) I'll consider you an MRA. Yes you have different leaders and you have your friends in those alliances and what not, but let's not fool anyone. You guys knew the entire time that you all would end up merging top players (activity and points accounted for of course) from all 3 alliances. That's a total of 4 alliances and the ability to maneuver players between them all, you work as one entity. As far as being "relevant" I could care less about what you or any other player in your 4 alliances think of any of us (I won't use the title MRA since you get butt hurt over it), I have nothing against any one of you guys, just wanted to point out the fact that it's not 82 vs 299 as stated prior by the almighty MOD that is ED. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, you can get mad or want to defend against my statements but in the end we are all entitled to our opinions. With as much or little of facts that are supported by them of course.

Stirlo

Phrourach
I see everyone is a little bored with clicking then. Quiet before the storm.

I respect all the other alliances as we're all here at this stage for a reason. Hopefully theres a long way to go yet. Not going to trashtalk anyone here, will do my talking in game.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser23971

Seems this is the crazy post :)

I will add my 2p for what its worth as there seems to have been a lot said on here that is frankly untrue.

SI - skiboot - I would imagine in a resource chase they would prefer he was on-line to send resources, whatever the situation (rl) they made the most of the bad situation. If you want underhand consider Delta where it was 3-3 and one of the leaders who had an island to himself joined the enemy (Imperica to Harbingers) GAME OVER

PL had academies - well yes, they couldn't have been more upfront about it - they haven't to my knowledge merged with anyone else. EVERY other alliance no matter what they say have had an academy/junior partner - some put a II at the end of it, SI put Cerberus ;-). They changed their allegiance from time to time but haven't had NAPs all over the place and have never broken any without advance warning - I think they have done really well.

Harpoon - before I joined they apparently moved North as they were in the core of other big alliances - it happens. What I will say is they have incredible team spirit. When they ended the NAP with SI people on here thought they were crazy, but they have grown faster as a result and to be fair have found better (for them) allies. It was a brave decision and has paid off. As for turtles - if you are on a island with 15 reds you better think about defence ;-)

DeletedUser

We moved up north because it was a smart move. We were at war with PL and Jugg/Rogue at the same time. Being hit from both sides. We moved and regrouped rather than fold. Call us a rim alliance if you want. But we are still here. Recently there was an SI WW city in revolt. Looking at the doc noc, they had 30k birs there. Now why is it when we drop that many birs we're turtles, but when SI does it, they aren't? And Mr Frank, it's rather amusing when we look at grepo intel how many cities the Harpoon turtles have taken from Slackers compared to the cities lost to them :p We don't feel we are in a position to win at this time, but we won't give up. We never give up.

Everyone is moving along nicely with their world wonders. Different alliances have the lead in different areas. Should make for an interesting future here. But we can't talk about current world wonder status without mentioning Tillers recent move. I'm at a complete loss for words to describe this action.

DeletedUser

lol you lot have taking inactives... even now still taking inactives its the only thing you lot can take... and that was a WW city course there will be a ... nearly swore lol... a big fudge off birm wall lol

tiller wants to win too much lol

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize that Rexor Maximus, Tigers13-0 and The Great Aphrodite were/are all inactive, that would explain why they are largely left to fend for them selves, while the rest of you just sat back and watched some their towns disappear...... I'm confused or maybe you are ?

DeletedUser

well its pretty easy to take cities off other revolts, i doubt it was just Harps attacking... and hey if i dont whos in revolt i cant help... but it seems weird that you lot cant take one of our active players..... and 64 contains our smallest players yet its hard for you lot to take them....... hmmm

DeletedUser

If you don't know about the revolts Frank, explain to me why i had Biremes from 3 different Slackers sat in my harbor after i took the town from TGA, do you not read your own forums? Our core is 43/53/63 and pushing into 54, so why would we even want to come and take towns in 64, there's nothing there worth while, and if you doubt Harpoons attacking ability then why are Slackers attacking the 2 fledgling towns near your wonder islands, surely your not worried by their presence? Must be boredom from simming for so long....

DeletedUser

lool you received no attacks from me but when tukker wakes up hell find a lovely surprise ... a nice few ls nukes wiped and land nukes wiped... robbyn paid me in sweets lol

TGA yeah maybe, but lets face it harpoon cant attack for nothing..... if i was a 64/54 north player i'd snipe your land attacks like nothing, your timings are appauling

Stirlo

Phrourach
This is an honest question Frank. At this stage of the world what is in it for Slackers players to continue to help SI win? Its admirable that you guys are so loyal but i just don't understand whats in it for the vast majority of your players who have no hope in hell of actually winning this world. I just can't understand the mentality of spending 6-9 months of your life in an alliance who won't / can't win the world themselves and are just geared up to help another alliance win it. Even if SI invited in all the slackers players they could to reward them for all this hard work just before they got the 4th wonder that going to amount to 10 - 20 players tops. What the hell are the other 100-150 who theres no room for getting out of it? Or would they actually all be simmers who are happy just to be part of a 67m point combined group of alliances and the safety that brings?

Honest question. Cos lets face it although multiple alliances can complete all 7 wonders for the crown only one alliance can truly win the world and everything else is a hollow victory.

DeletedUser

Ah yes the Noobs, every alliance has some, Harpoon no more than any other, it's all part of the game, i wouldn't get too cocky about it though as i'm sure it wouldn't take me long to post some attack reports from your lot, you know, attacks without LS's etc, attacks landing 10 minutes apart, everyone has their own style i guess lol, so on your basis i could say your timings are appalling also, but it's an unfair assessment when your tar everyone with the same brush..... Anyhow, enjoy the rest of this world Frank and keep on dreaming!